Re: Do C++Builder 2006 works if installed on Win7-64?

> {quote:title=parduz zudrap wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=parduz zudrap wrote:}{quote}
> > As the subject says.
> > And, if it works, there's any kind of bug/glitch/strange behaviour (other than the ones it already show on WinXP 32) i should be aware of?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Humbly bump.... i need to choose what PCs and what OS buy for the office, and i'd like to avoid any big mistake...

Don't touch Windows8 and MS Office 2013 unless you do very careful and extensive testing. I didn't  and I think they're horrid. I keep finding new problems.

George.
0
george
10/3/2013 7:22:25 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=george probyn wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=parduz zudrap wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=parduz zudrap wrote:}{quote}
> > > As the subject says.
> > > And, if it works, there's any kind of bug/glitch/strange behaviour (other than the ones it already show on WinXP 32) i should be aware of?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > Humbly bump.... i need to choose what PCs and what OS buy for the office, and i'd like to avoid any big mistake...
>

> Don't touch Windows8 and MS Office 2013 unless you do very careful and extensive testing. I didn't  and I think they're horrid. I keep finding new problems.
>
> George.
Well, thanks for the tip, but this don't answer my question....
0
parduz
10/10/2013 10:09:13 AM
I have BDS2006 running on Win7-64. All of my apps have been moved to XE
except for one.  I am currently moving it to XE also.
Don
0
Don

Do C++Builder 2006 works if installed on Win7-64? [Edit]
As the subject says. And, if it works, there's any kind of bug/glitch/strange behaviour (other than the ones it already show on WinXP 32) i should be aware of? Thanks got server errors, then triple post, sorry Edited by: parduz zudrap on Sep 16, 2013 2:36 PM got server errors, then triple post, sorry Edited by: parduz zudrap on Sep 16, 2013 2:37 PM ...

re-install upon re-install
Name: Jan Erik Hedberg Email: hedbergatcooldotdk Product: Thunderbird Summary: re-install upon re-install Comments: I have now - for days - tried to download the latest version of T-bird, but every time it gets to installation, it doesn't install properly (some partial flaws make it try to re-install, time and time again) What can I do? This is on my laptop... On my stationary, I seem to to be unable to receive any post at all! I get a notification on re-writing my password. When doing it, I get a notification from postserver about "cucipop. Invalid password...

To install or not to install?

re-install C++ builder [Edit]
I've just had my computer crash on me! and I had to re-install my copy of c++ Builder 4.0 from cd. It had some troubles readin files from disk, so I had to manually install the program. (Not using the install or setup files that come on the cd) All worked fine except some components on the Internet palette. I was able to determine that they were from nmfast40.bpl library. I was not able to find such a file on my system. the only one I could find with that name is in the C++ builder/libs directory and that one has an extension of .bpi, which is the wrong extension. Do anyone kno...

C++Builder 2006 stopped working after C++Builder 2009
Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer while I complete software migration? Both compilers are installed on a Windows Vista Proffesional. Thanks, Roberto Hello, Roberto Meneghini wrote: > Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer > while I complete software migration? yes, it works fine for me. What particular problem are you having? -- Moritz "Hey, it compiles! Ship it!" As soon as I launch the compiler, the following error message is displayed: "Exception EPackageRegistrationEx...

Installing C++2006 wants to install .NET v 1.1
I want to install C++2006 on a laptop that already has .NET v2.0 installed. But the installer won't let me proceed without installing v1.1. Obviously I don't want to install an older version. How do I go forward here? Gord Pollock wrote: > I want to install C++2006 on a laptop that already has .NET v2.0 installed. > But the installer won't let me proceed without installing v1.1. > > Obviously I don't want to install an older version. How do I go forward > here? You must install .net 1.1 . Without it BDS will not install. But you have miscon...

Apache2 Install/Re Installation
I am running Netware 6.5 SP1 Small Business. I had problems installing Groupwise webaccess for Groupwise 6.5 due to Apache2 Corruption. I ran console one on the server, removed apache 2 webserver with tomcat 4 servlet container, tomcat 4 and apache 2 admin. I have re installed and every time i attpempt to re install these product again it just hangs. I have also tried running install from a remote pc and same conclustion. Do i need to unload anything from the server to get it to run Successfuly Travis, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to yo...

Microsoft Web Platform Installer 1.0 doesn't work after re-install
Due to several errors I've to uninstall my complete Visual Studio applications. When I run the Microsoft Web Platform Installer 1.0 after uninstall the Visual Web Developer 2008 Expressand related files, Web Platform Installer 1.0 asumes my old programs are still installed (most options are gray and selected, so I can't re-install Visual Web Developer 2008 Express and related files/programs. Even Microsoft Web Platform Installer 2.0 Beta ( http://www.microsoft.com/web/downloads/platform.aspx ) has the same symptoms.  ...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

Re-install of Oracle -- does DBD::Oracle need to be re-installed?
I've recently come upon a situation where Oracle is not installed in a standard place (company standard). There is a potential the DBA group will want to delete the current installation and re-install in the standard directory structure. I'm guessing that this will impact my DBD::Oracle installation, since libraries will be in different places, etc. Can anyone confirm whether this will be a problem? What steps must I take in order to get DBD::Oracle to the proper state? Will this require me to uninstall anything, and if so is there a standard DBD uninstall procedure? ...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

How to re-install ZCM after a failed install
Hello, I tried to do a new zone install of ZCM, which subsequently failed. Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to re-run the setup.sh file so that the installation program does not try to force an upgrade. Thanks in advance. --Courtnay -- mcgrant ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hello, I will simply set up the server from scratch. Nothing to lose really, as this was a new install. I apologize to those who may have thought I had a solution based on the subject of the post. Thanks. mcgrant;1896924 Wrote:...

Un-install/re-install and profile
XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. How difficult would it be to back-up my profile and re-install when I have a fresh FF installed? What's involved? Thx, P "Law Without Equity Is No Law At All. It Is A Form Of Jungle Rule." On 04/12/2011 11:32 PM, Puddin' Man wrote: > XP sp3 and FF 3.6 on a desktop sys with 4gb mem. > > I think I need to un-install/re-install FF 3.6. Too many flaky effects as it is. > > How difficult would it be to back-up m...

Making an installation program with Install Builder.
Hello everybody. I'm doing an installation program of my application with Install Builder 5.0. The problem is very simple, I'm in Spain, so I need that the windows appear in Spanish. It is possible? Thank you in advance. I'm not sure if the PowerDesigner forum is where you wanted to post this. Is your question PowerBuilder-related? -- Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase] mailto:mike.nicewarner@ibpinc.com http://www.datamodel.org Carlos L�pez <clopez@unisoft-x.com> wrote in message news:ZrXbxtyN$GA.303@forums.sybase.com... > Hello everybody...

Web resources about - Re: Do C++Builder 2006 works if installed on Win7-64? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

C++Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
owned by Embarcadero Technologies , for writing programs in the C++ programming language targeting Windows and OS X . C++Builder combines the ...

Embarcadero C++Builder XE5 Delivers New iOS Support
Embarcadero Technologies delivered C++Builder XE5, which enables C++ developers to build native Windows, Mac and iOS apps in C++.

Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE
... next three weeks, we'll be previewing some of the great new things that are coming in the upcoming versions of RAD Studio XE, Delphi XE, C++Builder ...

VCL versus CLX
This paper will look at the new CLX library (pronounced clicks ) that ships with all versions of Kylix and also with Delphi 6 and later. Delphi ...

DevExpress Industry Recognition - Recent Awards
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Visual Studio 11 Beta Today
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Products
... development product (Elevate Web Builder). Our first-generation database engine product, DBISAM, is a good fit for Delphi and C++Builder application ...

C++Builder XE3 - Rapid visual C++ development environment
C++Builder XE3 is the fastest way to create high performance native applications for Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion, including Retina display ...

Programming with RAD Studio Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences From RAD Studio XE3 Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to Delphi Developer's Guide This section describes ...

Visual Build Professional Help
Contents - Index Introduction Overview Why Visual Build? New Features Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7 Version 8 License Agreement Installation ...