Problem with installation update in Builder XE2 [Edit]

Like in subject.. I've installed update 2 and update 3, but in Help->About->Installed updates is only update 1 !!! Installation was successful. I tried to do it 2 times. What should I do to update IDE?

I was solved this problem. I completly uninstalled IDE and manually removed all RAD Studio folders. Then I installed again.

Edited by: Piotr Pienszke on Feb 9, 2012 12:38 AM
0
Piotr
2/9/2012 8:43:52 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

solved
0
Piotr

Parameter problem with XE2 after installing update 4 hotfix 1 [Edit]
We have program which sends stringlist to DLL. It has been working fine until now , when I updated Delphi. Now if program is calling DLL there comes error : Cannot assign Stringlist to A Stringlist. Everything *_was working fine_* before this update. I just compiled program after this update. There is sharemem in project and DLL-uses. Code is like this: type TRapRun = procedure(pNro:Integer; pPrivapara:TRU_Session; paralist:TStrings); Rap200Run(Numberpara,privatpara,PG.Cols[1]); PG is Advstringgrid. DLL is like: p...

XE2 Update Installed C++Builder
When I installed XE2 UD4 from the original UD4 ISO disc I SPECIFICALLY instructed the installer to NOT install C++ !!! I just noticed that when I did a manual update yesterday that the update installer went ahead and installed C++ ! (???) I do NOT want C++ on my system !!!!!!! How do I get rid of it??? -- Q 07/27/2012 09:24:34 XanaNews Version 1.19.1.278 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] Quentin Correll wrote: > When I installed XE2 UD4 from the original UD4 ISO disc I SPECIFICALLY > instructed the installer to NOT install C++ !!! > > I just noticed that wh...

To install or not to install?

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

XE2 update 2: Installer still install some files you dont ask for
I´m testing a new IntraWeb XII installer on a VM and I choose to not install IntraWeb from the XE2 installer, but it still adds a lot of IW files to the XE2 install. Any way to fix it? -- Jackson Gomes - IntraWeb Support http://www.atozed.com/intraweb Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/blog Download: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/download That reminds me of Blackfish SQL. It was impossible not to install it... Same story with BDE. It gets installed you want it or not. On 2011-11-06 14:50:26 -0500, Jackson Gomes <jackson@toolsandcomps.com> said: > I´...

Install D2010 on side of D2009
I am installing D2010 from the iso image. But the setup complains that I should install Update 3 for D2009 before that. However, D2009 Check for Updates said that no updates were available, so I copied the setup packages from another D2009 installation and installed Update 3, 4, etc. And D2010 installation still fails to start, complaining that I should install Update 3 to D2009. How can I tell the installer that I DO have Update 3 for D2009? Jouni Aro Prosys I have the same problem. BDS 2009 is up to date with Version3, but Delphi 2010 will not install because it claim...

installed version not updated after install
--============_-1187831132==_ma============ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed" For a few modules, the CPAN_VERSION and INST_VERSION reported by the i CPAN command disagree, even after I apparently successfully installed/updated a module. Can someone explain what's going on here? For instance [Perl 2.6.1, Mac OS 10.1.5], here's the CPAN output for Net::Ping. (The same thing happens with Storable, where CPAN_VERSION is 2.04 but INST_VERSION is 1.014 even after apparently successfully installing Storable 2.04.) And what&#...

Installation Problems Installing NW50SP6A
HI I Have a Netwareserver with V 5.0 german I try to Install SRVPack 6a After expanding downloaded File NW50SP6A in the Folder SYS:\NW50SP6A i call "INSTALL ANOTHER PRODUKT" in the Config Screen Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A" Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found " Whats wrong. Can somebdy help me to solve this problem Thanks H.J. Claas > Then after pressing F3 i specified the Path " SYS:\NW50SP6A" > > Then i get the Message " netamain.ils not Found " Ch...

Problem with installation SMC Component in C++ Builder XE2
I can't install SMCmpnt.dpk in Builder XE2. When I try to open this file then is Error: "The project can not be loaded because the required personality Delphi. Personality is not available." If I remove SMCmpnt.dproj file - nothing happens after I try to open SMCmpnt.dpk file. I asked Mike Shkolnik (smc creator) and probably I doing everything correct. Do someone have the same problem? Any ideas? ...

Compilation speed problems after installing XE2 update 2
After around 640 dcus created, compilation speed goes way down and the IDE no longer responds. The project has around 850 units in total. This worked fine before update 2. Is this a known issue? Tobias Giesen wrote: > After around 640 dcus created, compilation speed goes way down and > the IDE no longer responds. The project has around 850 units in > total. This worked fine before update 2. Is this a known issue? There is no known issue that is related to that and I don't see such a problem with a much bigger project (2.1MLoc; 1500+ DCUs) and the Win32 compiler. If ...

installing component in C++ Builder XE2 Trial [Edit]
I have following problem. I tried install component SMDBGrid (from page http://www.scalabium.com/) in C++ Builder XE2 Trial Update 2. I create new package and add all *.pas files from component. After that I tried build the package. But I recived error message: "[DCC Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu)". In Project ->Options -> Directories and Conditionals ->Library path I have text "$(BDSLIB)\$(PLATFORM)\debug". Environment variables are correct and file "system.dcu" exists in corr...

Installing C++Builder and Delphi XE2 on the same computer. [Edit]
Presently I have purchased, downloaded and installed C++Builder Pro off of the ISO file named “Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2 ISO (includes Update 3)”, now with the BOGO offer I want to install Delphi on the same machine. I was given a link to download Delphi but it is the same link for the C++Builder installation which is a download with Update 1 only, that’s why I installed off the ISO file. My question(s) are: (1)-does the installation know what flavor of RAD by the serial number provided and therefore installs Delphi XE2? (2)-If installing on the same computer, will both applications uti...

If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. Mozulla 1.7 installation problem
If somebody could tell me what should be the problem. I installed Mozilla 1.7 under Mandrake Linux 9.1. But there are no icons installed into my KDE automaticly. What should be the problem? ...

Problem with a fresh installation of C++Builder XE5 Starter [Edit]
I am entirely new to C++Builder, please help. There were no errors during the installation process. In order to say hello to the world, I opened the Samples\CPP\VCL\Controls folder and chose bcbsmp.bcbproj Then I went to Project -> Build bcbsmp.cpp Here is the message I received: [MSBuild Error] The "BCC32" task failed unexpectedly. System.Exception: Platform not supported:MCD at Borland.Build.Tasks.Cpp.BCC32.GenerateFullPathToTool() at Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ToolTask.ComputePathToTool() at Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ToolTask.Execute() at Borland.Build.T...

Web resources about - Problem with installation update in Builder XE2 [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

Installation art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Installation art describes an artistic genre of three-dimensional works that are often site-specific and designed to transform the perception ...

Installation Magazine for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod ...
Get Installation Magazine on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Typical Solar Installation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... This is a newly constructed home with near total solar covering. Hi Tim, I have published this nice picture by you, ofa home with solar installation, ...

Adobe pushes scareware with Flash Player installation - YouTube
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/adobes-latest-critical-security-update-pushes-scareware/4681 If you manually install the latest version of Flash ...

Telstra in dispute with customer over costly landline installation
Would you pay $5931.90 for the installation of a landline in a suburban area?