Installing C++ builder on Window 8 Release Preview [Edit]

Make sure you go to updates and install .net 3.5.

Edited by: Dan Rapsinski on Jun 6, 2012 1:01 PM
0
Dan
6/6/2012 8:01:55 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Dan Rapsinski wrote:}{quote}
> Make sure you go to updates and install .net 3.5.

What versions of CB? Does CB2007 work?
0
Jason

re-install C++ builder [Edit]
I've just had my computer crash on me! and I had to re-install my copy of c++ Builder 4.0 from cd. It had some troubles readin files from disk, so I had to manually install the program. (Not using the install or setup files that come on the cd) All worked fine except some components on the Internet palette. I was able to determine that they were from nmfast40.bpl library. I was not able to find such a file on my system. the only one I could find with that name is in the C++ builder/libs directory and that one has an extension of .bpi, which is the wrong extension. Do anyone kno...

To install or not to install?

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

groupwise 6.5 windows client the views for your installation are not installed c
HI, I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the same system. The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the error message below with the second: The views for your installation are not installed correctly Can you help me please ? Thanks in advance. Regards, Stany. Stany wrote: > HI, > > I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the > same system. > > The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the > error message below with the second: >...

should you be able to install builder 3 in windows 8
thanks for all your help in the past. Tried to get "modern" sort of. Now have a new dell computer with windows 8. But the one program I use all the time is Builder 3. Its all I really need ....but that much I really need. ....it won't install. ?????? And when I try to run the program off my old hard drive that has the builder program I was using it says no don't have VCL35.bpl. which is referred to by some as a Borland program. what might I be doing wrong .... or is there something about window s 8 that can't deal with it. Oh I hope not. .Ive got several pro...

installing c++ builder 2009 on windows 7
I see a message "in not an integer value" while running install.exe from DVD. I am not sure now how to install on windows 7. Any help would be appreciated. I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked. Hi Deepak Deepak Kumar wrote: > I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked. I've been running CB2009 on Win7 for a year now and I'm happy with that setup. :-) Best regards Asger-P http://Asger-P.dk/software QLaunch, INI-Edit and Color Pick Pro. ...

Buying a new Windows 8.1 laptop with Windows 8.1 installed
When buying a new laptop from one of the major manufacturers, like Dell or Lenovo, with Windows 8.1 installed, is it possible to set it up with just a Local Account and not a Microsoft Account? -- Chris On 11/2/2013 11:28 AM, Chris wrote: > When buying a new laptop from one of the major > manufacturers, like Dell or Lenovo, with Windows 8.1 > installed, is it possible to set it up with just a Local > Account and not a Microsoft Account? Yes, look here; http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/windows-and-office/quick-tip-change-to-a-local-account-in-windows-81/ On 11/2/201...

edir 8.8 partial install nmas not installed
I attempt to rerun the edir8.8 install, but bombs out stating already installed. don't know how to get the nmas version bundled in 8.8 installed. any help is appreciated. http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tip/16711.html Cheers, Akos Scott S wrote: > I attempt to rerun the edir8.8 install, but bombs out stating already > installed. don't know how to get the nmas version bundled in 8.8 > installed. any help is appreciated. Terrific!!! Thanks. On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:33:08 GMT, Akos Szechy <aszechy@remove_this.myrealbox.com> wrote: >http:...

bm3.8 to install, or not to install
okay, here's the deal. after having all kinds of problems before and after installing bm3.8 i decided to go for a clean sweep. i re-osed my novell server and configured everything. installed sp3 and updated to all the required prereq's so im ready to install bm3.8. here's my questions to you. after installing imanager 2.0 and all other updates i cannot connect to: https://serverip/nps/iManager.html should i be able to connect to this prior to installing or is that not accessible until i install bm3.8? also, do i wanna use clear text or ssl for my encryption o...

installing component in C++ Builder XE2 Trial [Edit]
I have following problem. I tried install component SMDBGrid (from page http://www.scalabium.com/) in C++ Builder XE2 Trial Update 2. I create new package and add all *.pas files from component. After that I tried build the package. But I recived error message: "[DCC Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu)". In Project ->Options -> Directories and Conditionals ->Library path I have text "$(BDSLIB)\$(PLATFORM)\debug". Environment variables are correct and file "system.dcu" exists in corr...

Installing C++Builder and Delphi XE2 on the same computer. [Edit]
Presently I have purchased, downloaded and installed C++Builder Pro off of the ISO file named “Delphi XE2 and C++Builder XE2 ISO (includes Update 3)”, now with the BOGO offer I want to install Delphi on the same machine. I was given a link to download Delphi but it is the same link for the C++Builder installation which is a download with Update 1 only, that’s why I installed off the ISO file. My question(s) are: (1)-does the installation know what flavor of RAD by the serial number provided and therefore installs Delphi XE2? (2)-If installing on the same computer, will both applications uti...

Missing GRUB after Windows 8 consumer preview installation
Greetings :) i have 2 disks on my system. disk 1 has openSUSE 12.1 32 bit and disk 2 has openSUSE 12.1 64 bit installed. i installed windows 8 consumer preview on another partition on disk 1 and since then, the GRUB is missing, as expected. but when i try and activate the boot partition present in disk 2 through gparted, it shows it as already activated, and disk 1 in which windows 8 has been installed shows up as an unallocated partition (though it works perfectly well when booting into windows and partition manager inside windows shows it correctly). Now i wonder how to activate...

Install Delphi 2007 in Windows 8.1 [Edit]
I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad Studio 2007 installer fails. It tries to install the .Net 2.0 prerequisite and then stops with the following error: ".NET Framework 2.0 (x64) could not be installed." I neither want nor need this framework so is there any way to disable this? Or get past this error? TIA. The IDE needs .Net. I suggest you try Right Click and Run as Administrator and see if that solves it. Fulvio Castelli wrote: > I'm trying to move my development platform from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 but the Rad St...

Llicense, installations and other doubts regarding C++ Builder XE [Edit]
I’ve just downloaded and installed C++ Builder XE Trial under Win XP SP3. I have some doubts in case I buy the software (it would be C++ Builder XE Pro and I’m a single user): -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 - How would I register the new license and get rid of the trial version? (I couldn’t find a menu item to "Register a definitive license") -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 - Will I have to uninstall the trial version a...

Web resources about - Installing C++ builder on Window 8 Release Preview [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper