installing c++ builder 2009 on windows 7

I see a message "in not an integer value" while running install.exe from DVD. I am not sure now how to install on windows 7. Any help would be appreciated.
0
Deepak
2/13/2013 8:33:49 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked.
0
Deepak
2/13/2013 9:43:07 PM
Hi Deepak

Deepak Kumar wrote:

> I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked.

I've been running CB2009 on Win7 for a year now and I'm happy with
that setup. :-)

Best regards
Asger-P
http://Asger-P.dk/software
QLaunch, INI-Edit and Color Pick Pro.
0
Asger

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

10.0.6 & 10.0.7 updates will not properly install in C++ Builder 2009
Okay, it looks like there is a problem with C++ Builder 2009 IntraWeb updates. I ran my Delphi 2009 (we bought both) and the updates definately installed there (log on standalone server shows IntraWeb version 10.0.7.. source code shows 10.0.7 being used). Everyone who has C++ Builder 2009 and has installed the new updates I need you to look at your standalone server log or your Source code on your intraweb browser, I'm betting you will see 10.0.0 instead of 10.0.7. Is there anyone at Embarcadero who can test to see if this is true? Have the updates been fully tested to make sure t...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Dual Booting Open SUSE 11.2 and Windows 7, Windows 7 not loading (Windows 7 installed first)
Hi everybody i know there may be many threads on this topic but I have researched and still cant seem to get Windows 7 working when the GRUB menu appears but Open SUSE 11.2 works fine.. This is the first time installing Open SUSE 11.2. I created two partitions (swap and Suse 11.2) in Windows 7 before installing Open SUSE 11.2. Open SUSE 11.2 automatically created an extra two partitions (one was swap and the other i guess is where SUSE was installed?), i should have gone into expert mode and left my original partitions but i decided to let SUSE do it and i deleted the partitions i...

Problems after installing C++ Builder 2009
I install C++ Builder 2009(trial edition) and didn't uninstall BCB6. In other words, there are two suites of BCB software in my computer(OS is WindowsXP with SP2). Now, there has some problems with the project which has GodeGuard validation. In BCB6, it can compiler, but there has error messages at run time(see attachments); In builder 2009, there are some link errors during compiler time: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '_CG_DESC' referenced from D:\WITHDLL\EXE\DEBUG_BUILD\EXE_PROJECT1.OBJ [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '_CG_THIS' referenc...

Will Windows 7 install over Windows 7 Trial Edition
A couple new systems were shipped with Windows 7 Trial Edition, timebombed to stop working after so many months Can a retail version of Windows 7 be installed over the Trial Edition ? "mgwmp" <p.zie@cnn.com> wrote in message news:ha4jid$2lmg$1@news.grc.com... >A couple new systems were shipped with Windows 7 Trial Edition, timebombed >to stop working after so many months > > Can a retail version of Windows 7 be installed over the Trial Edition ? > It depends on which "trial edition." If it was the RTM, then this is identical to th...

To install or not to install?

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

c++ builder 2009 indy installation
Hi, I've downloaded the indyTiburon zip file and I'm trying to install it in my c++ builder 2009. The old version of indy that I have is 10.1.1 which is coming with c++ builder. First, my IDE cannot open the dpk files for an unknown reason. I do: file->open project->(dpk file)->click open. The IDE doesn't seem to do anything and the project not open. So I've ran the FullD12.bat file and it compiled correctly. I've removed the indy components from the IDE and removed all indy files from my computer. The removed files are: - bin/indy*.pbl - bin/dcl...

Install keeps failing : Cannot install windows installer 3.1
Hello,This is quite weird, whenever I try to install VS 2005 .net express, I get a failure right at the start of the installation process, the installer says : Could'nt install Windows installer 3.1 ....sigh, I'll never get this to work ..thanks Can you try to install Windows installer 3.1 from the Microsoft web site?http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c   Let us know if that works? Thanks. -Bret...

groupwise 6.5 windows client the views for your installation are not installed c
HI, I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the same system. The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the error message below with the second: The views for your installation are not installed correctly Can you help me please ? Thanks in advance. Regards, Stany. Stany wrote: > HI, > > I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the > same system. > > The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the > error message below with the second: >...

Installing OpenSuse in a system with windows 7 already installed..help needed
I'm sorry if this is an outdated or repeated question, but I'm new to Unix and new to this forum too. I need your help regarding this installation. I've a system with Windows 7 installed. Now I'm being trained in Unix. So I want to install OpenSUSE full version (not live cd). So is there a way to install OpenSUSE in my system without disturbing Windows 7? I want to have both the Operating systems in my Laptop. I could have tried by installing it directly, but I'm afraid that I may lose all my data present in the harddisk. Please tell me how to install thi...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

Installing Builder 2010 0n Windows 7
Hello, I know Builder 2010 is way out of date, but I need to install it on a windows 7 computer, and I seem to be having trouble. The install set seems to run correctly, the it goes into a state where the green status bar fills very quickly, windows installer appears on the bottom of the display, and it keeps doing this with no end. I perform the cancel, and the setup indicates the DB install failed and to run it from install directory. I do this and the same problem occurs. So does anyone have any insights on why this might be happening and what to do to get around the problem and get 2...

Web resources about - installing c++ builder 2009 on windows 7 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper