Error while launching C++ Builder 6 IDE [Edit]

Hi,
Good Afternoon,

I have installed japanese version of C++ builder 6 software in my PC(English version of Windows XP).
After complete installation(typical mode), i tried to launch the IDE through the following path.
Start->All Programs-> Borland C++Builder 6-> C++ Builder6.

While launching the IDE, i am getting the following error. I tried installation in other modes(Custom and Compact) also. I am facing the same problem.

*モジュール’coreide60.bpl'のアドレス0053FE88でアドレス00000008に対する読み込み違反が起きました*

Can anyone help me in resolving this error?
Is there any pre-requisite for installing this C++ Builder 6?

Regards,
Ramalakshmi

Edited by: ramalakshmi kurusamy on Feb 11, 2010 4:06 AM
0
ramalakshmi
2/11/2010 12:08:37 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web resources about - Error while launching C++ Builder 6 IDE [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

Sylver Vertical Launching System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sylver ( SY stème de L ancement VER tical) is a vertical launching system (VLS) designed by DCNS . The launcher comes in several variants, ...

Russia Launching Its Own Social Network
As the internet becomes more widespread in Russia, the country’s government has decided to launch its own Facebook-like social network, according ...

@Facebook Launching Status Tagging for Friends, Pages, Events, and Groups Today
While status updates have become an increasingly important part of communication on Facebook over the last year, it’s never been possible to ...

Launching Digits login for web - Twitter Blogs
... login for mobile app websites. Skip to main content Developer Blog Have an account? Sign in Search form Search All Twitter Blogs &nbsp Launching ...

An Undersea Glider: Crab Launching Game with Ocean Water Glide on the App Store on iTunes
Get An Undersea Glider: Crab Launching Game with Ocean Water Glide on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

GREECE Mission Launching Into Aurora - a set on Flickr
Caption: A NASA-funded sounding rocket launches into an aurora in the early morning of March 3, 2014, over Venetie, Alaska. The GREECE mission ...

Jay'z Tidal Opening Official Launching!!! (FULL CEREMONY) - YouTube
Welcome to the beginning of a new era. Experience the difference. #TIDALforALL. Tidal Introducing the first music streaming service that combines ...

Ikea is launching a new line of furniture that can charge your phone without wires
Ikea announced Sunday at Mobile World Congress it is introducing its first furniture line that offers wireless charging for phones, tablets, ...

Ministers distance themselves from Peter Dutton's claim Fairfax Media launching a 'jihad' on Abbott government ...
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton says government MPs have "a fair idea who is leaking" information about divisions in cabinet as another ...

NSW Government launching a parliamentary inquiry into the relationship between insurance companies and ...
THE NSW Government will today launch a parliamentary inquiry into the relationship between insurance companies and smash repairers — and the ...