component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]

hi all,
I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009.
when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad)
but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it.

what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version?

regards
js

Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM
0
john
4/30/2009 1:59:31 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

<john smith> wrote in message news:111382@forums.codegear.com...

> what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide,
> or Installing their c++ builder version?

You have to enable the "Generate all C++ files" setting in the Project
Options, and you need to have the C++ personality loaded in the IDE at the
time the component is being installed.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

Has anyone installed Virtual Treeview on C++ Builder 2009 or 2010? [Edit]
I tried to install it on 2009 but the installation says: BPL Output Directory is not defined in "Environment Options" DCP Output Directory is not defined in "Environment Options" Furthermore after this failed I tried manually using this guide: 1. Open VirtualTreesC6.bpk project. 2. If you try and build you will get an error about the ThemeManagerC6.bpi, remove all reference to it. 3. The project also requires ThemeManagerC6.bpi, delete the reference. 4. Add C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\lib\psdk\oleacc.lib to the contains folder in the project. 5. B...

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

Problems after installing C++ Builder 2009
I install C++ Builder 2009(trial edition) and didn't uninstall BCB6. In other words, there are two suites of BCB software in my computer(OS is WindowsXP with SP2). Now, there has some problems with the project which has GodeGuard validation. In BCB6, it can compiler, but there has error messages at run time(see attachments); In builder 2009, there are some link errors during compiler time: [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '_CG_DESC' referenced from D:\WITHDLL\EXE\DEBUG_BUILD\EXE_PROJECT1.OBJ [ILINK32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '_CG_THIS' referenc...

Install of Delphi packages into C++2009
Sebastian Zierer has kindly uploaded a beta version of the old Turbopower Orpheus components for D2009 to his website ( [http://www.songbeamer.com/delphi/] ). Unfortunately I can't seem to install the packages into C2009. I have compiled and installed the components and they show up on the palette for Delphi applications but not for C++ applications. I have checked 'Generate all C++ files' for in the linker options. Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks Simon Hello, > {quote:title=Simon Hooper wrote:}{quote} > > Is there something else I shou...

Trouble installing components on Delphi 2009
Hi, I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common problem? Does it go away with Delphi 2010? (I have downloaded the 30-day trial, but that doesn't do command lines). TIA -- Mark Patterson www.piedsoftware.com > {quote:title=Mark Patterson wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common proble...

Installing Components Problem Delphi 2009
Hello, I´am trying to install some Thirdy Party Components in Delphi 2009 but I´am having trouble with the location. When I build the Package they go to another folder,my old delphi 2007 folder, and on the one that I choose. I aredy configureted the Path for BPL,DCUs and DCPs but this componentes don´t go follow it.I mean, I can build my old projects fine, but thoose ones no[ o.0 ]. Some information: on the "Target Core Compile:" there is a line who contains: -LE"C:\Delphi2007"(my old folder for delphi) -Le"c:\Delphi2007" -No"C:\Temp&quo...

c++ builder 2009 indy installation
Hi, I've downloaded the indyTiburon zip file and I'm trying to install it in my c++ builder 2009. The old version of indy that I have is 10.1.1 which is coming with c++ builder. First, my IDE cannot open the dpk files for an unknown reason. I do: file->open project->(dpk file)->click open. The IDE doesn't seem to do anything and the project not open. So I've ran the FullD12.bat file and it compiled correctly. I've removed the indy components from the IDE and removed all indy files from my computer. The removed files are: - bin/indy*.pbl - bin/dcl...

(Delphi 2009) DbxOracle pack not installing, why? [Edit]
Hi. I just installed Delphi 2009 here where I work. When i try to compile any project, delphi raise the exception on console saying: *[DCC Fatal Error] MyProject.dpr(812): F1026 File not found: 'DbxOracle.dcu'* Comparing another machine here, I see missing files: [those are missing in Lib Folder] - DbxOracle.dcu - DBXOracleDriver.dcp - DBXOracleDriver.lib - DBXOracleMetaData.dcu - DBXOracleMetaDataReader.dcu - DBXOracleMetaDataWriter.dcu - DBXOracleReadOnlyMetaData.dcu Is there something wrong with *dbpack_setup.exe* in the *Delphi_C++Builder2009_ISO_June2009.iso* ? ...

Creating C++ Builder 2009 Component in Delphi
Hi I am having the same problem that i read in this thread: https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=7414 However, when I enable the "Generate all C++ Builder files" setting (Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Linking > "Linker output") no BPL file is created (instead a LIB file and .hpp files are created). Why isn't the .bpl file created? What setting do I need to change for the .bpl file to be created with the .hpp and .lib files? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Greg ...

Installing IndyTiburon in Delphi 2009 Pro [Edit]
I installed D2009 Pro on a new laptop. I wanted to update Indy and based on the comments in this forum, it looked like I should pull the IndyTiburon zip from http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/. Now that I have the files, I am looking for the steps required to compile the code for D2009. Has anyone seen a doc for this? Edited by: Ivor Flannery on Sep 18, 2009 8:40 PM Ivor, I found this instruction (should work with Delphi2009 as well): All packages are followed by X0 (Where X is your Delphi verison). Example: For Delphi 6, the IndySystem package would be named: IndySystem60.dpk (P...

installing c++ builder 2009 on windows 7
I see a message "in not an integer value" while running install.exe from DVD. I am not sure now how to install on windows 7. Any help would be appreciated. I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked. Hi Deepak Deepak Kumar wrote: > I used setup.exe instead to install. It worked. I've been running CB2009 on Win7 for a year now and I'm happy with that setup. :-) Best regards Asger-P http://Asger-P.dk/software QLaunch, INI-Edit and Color Pick Pro. ...

Web resources about - component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit] - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Ghosts of the Murrumbidgee to come alive in National Museum's eerie installation
Collections from the National Museum of Australia will come alive on Friday night in a ghostly installation on the banks of the Murrumbidgee ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...