C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same machine

Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same machine? Can they coexist?
0
Richard
12/12/2011 10:35:30 AM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.install
📃 385 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1335 Views

Hi Richard
Richard Weber wrote:
> Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same
> machine? Can they coexist?
I don't know about those two, but it is normally not a problem to have
different version of C++ Builder on the same machine.
It is how ever recommended that they be installed in the order they were
released.

Best regards
Asger-P
0
Asger
12/12/2011 10:56:23 AM
Richard Weber <> wrote:
>Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and
>C++Builder XE2 in the same machine? Can they coexist?
I have every version from 2007 up installed and have not found any
problems (win7/64).
 - Leo
0
Leo