C++ Builder 6 Activation

I just moved my C++ Builder 6 Professional to a new computer in an area where there is no web access.

I have the code needed from the registration wizard to allow me to get the activation code from an area where I do have web access, but I do not see where to go on the Embarcader web site to activate the product.
0
Richard
6/6/2014 9:22:16 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.install 385 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Try using this link:

https://reg.codegear.com/srs6/sanctone_serial_number.jsp

--
Borja Serrano
Embarcadero Technical Support Engineer

Convert to C++ Builder XE from C++ Builder 6 and 2007
Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? On 6/20/2012 8:20 AM, Girish Duddu wrote: > Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? The big change is the default string in XE is UnicodeString rather than AnsiString. All VCL String properites (Text, etc.) are Unicode in XE. There are good white papers regarding making this transition on the Embarcadero EDN site. I found that most of the changes I had to make fell into two categories: 1) Places...

problem of converting from C++ Builder 6 to C++ Builder 2007
Hi, A program which was developed by our partner was built fine with C++ Builder 6. Now I need to make some changes to it. We bought C++ Builder 2007 a few weeks ago. When I open the program with C++ Builder 2007, I was told that the project needs to be converted. I agreed. Then when I compile it, some errors happen: [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(435): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(3880): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(4658): E2272 Identifier expected ...... Anybody has any idea how to fix it? Thanks, Allen In article <14040@f...

sgcWebSockets for C++ Builder 6
The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. [http://www.esegece.com/manual/sgcWebSockets.pdf] a) All Delphi/C++Builder Versions: Add the directory {$DIR}\source to the library path How can I run delphi code in a C++ Builder Project? Is it possible? > {quote:title=Eliseu Martins Gomes wrote:}{quote} > The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. Most Delphi components are usable in C++Builder...

C++ Builder 6 on Win8
My Borland C++ Builder 6 running on a VM upgraded to Win8 will not activate. I had a working WinXP VM with both C++ Builder 6 and RAD Studio 2007 installed and activated. Needing a test case machine for upgrade WinXP -> Win Vista -> Win7 -> Win8, I decided to use this. I made a copy of the VM and upgraded this. The Win8 install with all applications works fine, but that is not the story here. Today I went to use BCB6, which is installed under C:\Program Files\Borland. The permissions on this folder (including all sub-folders and files) had already been overridden to "...

Package BPL (Developed in Delphi 6)
I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++ Builder 2007. (Estou com uma dúvida/problema ao instalar um componente (BPL) desenvolvido em Delphi 6 no C++ Builder 2007) Registration procedure, Sbc_reg.Register in package F:\Usr\Temp\marcio\Compon\PacoteSmarapd.bpl raised exception class EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000. Can anyone help me ???? (Alguém pode me ajudar?) "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote in message news:45144@forums.cod...

Installing JCL (jcl-2.4.1.4571) within C++ Builder 6
I downloaded the latest version of JCL (jcl-2.4.1.4571). I unzipped the content of the file into a new folder: "C:\C++ Builder 6\jcl-2.4.1.4571" Within this new folder, I run 'Install.bat'. I did not modify any of the options found in the 'Project JEDI Installer'. When I click the 'Install' button, I get an 'access violation' in module 'rtl60.bpl.' Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong? Here is the content of the log file: {code} ================================================================================ JCL 2.4 Releas...

10.0.6 & 10.0.7 updates will not properly install in C++ Builder 2009
Okay, it looks like there is a problem with C++ Builder 2009 IntraWeb updates. I ran my Delphi 2009 (we bought both) and the updates definately installed there (log on standalone server shows IntraWeb version 10.0.7.. source code shows 10.0.7 being used). Everyone who has C++ Builder 2009 and has installed the new updates I need you to look at your standalone server log or your Source code on your intraweb browser, I'm betting you will see 10.0.0 instead of 10.0.7. Is there anyone at Embarcadero who can test to see if this is true? Have the updates been fully tested to make sure t...

Using Xercesc C++ XML parser library with C++ builder 6
hi i am working on a project built in c++ builder 4 that uses Xercesc C++ XML parser v1.5.1, now i am trying to upgrade that to c++ builder 6. I have few queries related to it. 1. whether we can use the v1.5.1 for the c++ builder 6 2. how to build xercesc library 3. whether using the current version of xercesc library will be cause any issues since the project uses v1.5.1 Thanks. ...

groupwise 6.5 windows client the views for your installation are not installed c
HI, I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the same system. The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the error message below with the second: The views for your installation are not installed correctly Can you help me please ? Thanks in advance. Regards, Stany. Stany wrote: > HI, > > I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the > same system. > > The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the > error message below with the second: >...

C++ builder 6
hello can some one help me with builder. i have a cpp file. but i do not know how works builder. normaly i work with turbo C++. In the help file i read that i need a header file and (object treeview and object inspector) how i can make this code: /--------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <vcl.h> #pragma hdrstop #include "sort.h" //--------------------------------------------------------------------------- #pragma package(smart_init) #pragma resource "*.dfm" TForm1 *Form1; //------------------------------...

C++ Builder 6 Object inspector : C and S keys have stopped working
Hi I've been using C++ builder 6 for about 3 years now, and suddenly the C and S keys have stopped working in the object inspector. e.g. I'm putting a caption of "Options" onto a menu item, and the 's' never appears. If I type it into the IDE and copy the text, it pasted in OK, This is the same whether or not it's in upper or lower case. I noticed this last year on a PC I was using, but that PC blew up, and I had to build another one. Since then it's been ok up until this morning. Just noticed, it seems to be only in the current project I'm work...

INSTALL BUILDER #6
hi, NICE to be one of your members. I have a question here and I hope that you all expert could help me to find out the answer. I'm using PB5. I tried to use Install Builder to generate the Installation disk. First, I define the reusable component and I choose the following component: 1)PowerBuilder Runtime 2)SQL Anywhere 3)ODBC Connectivity Drivers 4)Sybase SQL Anywhere When I try to compress the thing, the problem come out "pbtxt**.dll not found and can't compress". So, I scrooled down and try to find the file. When I found the file, I deleted the spe...

C++Builder 6
Is is worth still using C++Builder 6 or go to C++Builder XE2? Hi bert bert odell wrote: > Is is worth still using C++Builder 6 or go to C++Builder XE2? That certainly depends on what You want to do. Could You be a little bit more specific ? Best regards Asger-P http://Asger-P.dk/software Quick Launch is a must try. On 15/04/2012 01:52 PM, bert odell wrote: > Is is worth still using C++Builder 6 or go to C++Builder XE2? ======------ BCB6 cons ======------ 1. If you start a new project at times, the IDE can crash. 2. If you open an existing project and d...

C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same machine
Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same machine? Can they coexist? Hi Richard Richard Weber wrote: > Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and C++Builder XE2 in the same > machine? Can they coexist? I don't know about those two, but it is normally not a problem to have different version of C++ Builder on the same machine. It is how ever recommended that they be installed in the order they were released. Best regards Asger-P Richard Weber <> wrote: >Is it possible to install C++Builder 2010 and >C++Builde...

Web resources about - C++ Builder 6 Activation - embarcadero.cppbuilder.install

Neutron activation analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In chemistry, neutron activation analysis (NAA) is a nuclear process used for determining the concentrations of elements in a vast amount of ...

Crack the Whip: Whipping Sounds with LightSaber Humming Sound FX and Sound Sensor Activation on the App ...
... customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Crack the Whip: Whipping Sounds with LightSaber Humming Sound FX and Sound Sensor Activation. ...

iPhone Prior to Activation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
After a couple of weeks, I noticed the Incase Protective Cover above actually caused a few scratches on both of our iPhones. Derek Punsalan wrote ...

McDonald's 'Big Lunchbox' activation via DDB Sydney - YouTube
To celebrate the arrival of 100 per cent Aussie rump steak to its Real Choices menu, McDonald's has added to Australia’s world famous list of ...

Kim Kardashian visits Westfield Parramatta for 'consumer activation'
Let&#8217;s get one thing straight: this was not a media appearance, this was a &#8220;consumer activation&#8221;.

Google announces Android 4.4 KitKat, passes a billion activations
Google has announced the name of the next major version of Android will be called 4.4 KitKat, with the mobile and online services giant also ...

Android KitKat update unveiled as activations pass 1 billion
The latest version of Google's Android software is being named after a favourite treat of Google engineers: Kit Kat.

Telus Activation Fee Disappears, But Wireless Provider Adds $10 SIM Card Charge
... (TSX:T) is getting rid of some costly fees for its wireless customers.The Vancouver-based carrier says it's no longer charging a $35 activation ...

China surpasses US in new activations of smart mobile devices
China surpasses US in new activations of smart mobile devices People's Daily Online By Chen Yiming ( People's Daily ) In February 2012, China ...

Google Chairman Eric Schmidt talks Android activations, Chinese government, social change, and privacy ...
... apps in the Play Store, and 1.5 million s... 320 operators, 160 countries, 700,000 apps in the Play Store, and 1.5 million sales / activations ...