what's wrong with this code?

0
Sean

Sean Farrow wrote:
> Hi;
> I have the following code:
> #if (defined __BORLANDC__)
>        #pragma warn -8004 //Remove the codegear warning 8004.
>          #endif
> I still get the warning with the command line compiler. Is __BORLANDC__ not
> defined using the command line compiler?
> Cheers
> Sean.

Should be

#if defined(__BORLANDC__)

or

#ifdef __BORLANDC__
0
Darko
8/18/2008 3:50:48 PM
"Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@seanfarrow.co.uk> wrote in message

Not sure why, but when I look at the message in OE, it is COMPLETELY blank.
(see above)

Is this a bug in the Embarcadero server?

- Dennis
0
Dennis
8/19/2008 4:02:30 PM
Dennis Jones wrote:

> Not sure why, but when I look at the message in OE, it is COMPLETELY blank.
> (see above)
>
> Is this a bug in the Embarcadero server?

I see the same blank message in Thunderbird. The message source contains
only the following headers:

From: Sean Farrow <sean.farrow@seanfarrow.co.uk>
Subject: what's wrong with this code?
Newsgroups: embarcadero.public.cppbuilder.ide
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:57:39 -0700

Dennis Cote
0
Dennis
8/19/2008 4:16:19 PM
"Dennis Cote" <dennis.cote@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I see the same blank message in Thunderbird. The message
> source contains only the following headers:

No problem here.  I see the whole message in OE6 just fine.

Gambit
0
Remy
8/19/2008 4:19:19 PM
Dennis Cote wrote:
> Dennis Jones wrote:
>> Not sure why, but when I look at the message in OE, it is COMPLETELY blank.
>> (see above)
>>
>> Is this a bug in the Embarcadero server?
>>

> I see the same blank message in Thunderbird. The message source contains
> only the following headers:

You are both right. I do not see this message any longer even if I
already participated in this thread.
0
Darko
8/19/2008 5:25:24 PM
On or about Tue, 19 Aug 2008 09:02:30 -0700 did Dennis Jones
<djones@grassvalleysoftware.com> dribble thusly:

>"Sean Farrow" <sean.farrow@seanfarrow.co.uk> wrote in message
>>

>Not sure why, but when I look at the message in OE, it is COMPLETELY blank.
>(see above)
>
>Is this a bug in the Embarcadero server?

It was completely blank in Agent as well.  It has to be a bug in the server,
though since at least some people saw the message, the body was probably lost
only after some time.
0
Mike
8/19/2008 6:45:24 PM
Mike Ruskai wrote:

>It was completely blank in Agent as well.  It has to be a bug in the server,
>though since at least some people saw the message, the body was probably lost
>only after some time.

Correct.
I still had the original message in Agent.
Deleted the body and re-retrieved it...blank.
0
Bob
8/19/2008 7:09:55 PM
Bob Gonder wrote:

>I still had the original message in Agent.
>Deleted the body and re-retrieved it...blank.

Maybe that's what's wrong with the code - "this code will
self-destruct in 1 day."

 - Leo
0
Leo

i can't figure out what's wrong with my code
The error is  No overload for method 'GetDateTime' takes '0' arguments   Here is my code:   string sql = "SELECT Date FROM Notes WHERE Code = '" + code + "' ORDER BY Date DESC";            SqlCommand myCommand = new SqlCommand(sql, myConnection);            SqlDataReader reader;                   reader = myCommand.ExecuteReader(); ...

Coding Music... What's your's?
Mine is Mean Hip Hop (obie trice, Tupac, Eminem, DMX) or Progressive Trance. For some reason, when I listen to these types of music, I code better. What do you guys listen to?Kay LeeMySpace.com - http://www.myspace.com/kragieInfrastructure GroupMySpace.com- Code to live, but Live to code. Sousa Marches - favorite is United States Marine Band Their trying to get me my own office :)Get ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. Ch...

What's wrong with this code?
I have an xml doc that i'm accessing and for some reason it won't load the nodelist with the requested xpath query Dim xDoc As New XmlDocument xDoc.Load(Server.MapPath("Temp/test.xml")) Dim root As XmlElement = xDoc.DocumentElement Dim xnl As XmlNodeList = root.SelectNodes("//Item") Label1.Text += xnl.Count.ToString Dim xnod As XmlNode For Each xnod In xnl If xnod.Name = "Asin" Then Label1.Text += xnod.Value End If NextThe xml document is there and so is all the information, it just won't load the Item nodes to the node list. Any ideas.Real Programmers don't comment their code...

What's wrong with my code?
After executing this code, my IE Mem. Usage becomes more raises from 16,256K to 42,442k. Its problem with my code or Treenode? Plz help me.... :( For Each drPhase In dsCheckList.Tables(0).Select("Delete_Flag like 'N'") tnPhase = New TreeNode tnPhase.ID = "tnPhase" & drPhase.Item(0).ToString tnPhase.NodeData = drPhase.Item(0).ToString tnPhase.Text = drPhase.Item(1).ToString tnPhase.ImageUrl = "../../../../Images/phase.gif" drChecklistQuerye...

What's wrong in the code?
<%@ Page Language="vb" Debug="true" %> <%@ import Namespace="System.Web.Mail" %> <script runat="server"> Sub SkickaMeddelande(Sender as Object, e as eventargs) ' ** Skapar meddelande : ** Dim oMail AS New MailMessage() oMail.To = "icing2004@hotmail.com" oMail.From = Epost.text oMail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Text oMail.Priority = MailPriority.Normal oMail.Subject = "Meddelande från " & Namn.T...

what's wrong with my code?
hi.. im just a beginner. currently i'm developing simple intranet asp.net application relating to data access using C#. everything was fine till i came to form-based authentication where my code did not work as espected. The authentication failed because "IF" statement always jump to "ELSE". I have consulted to msdn documents and exploring duwamish7 source code to find any idea, but i didnt find any. here's the code : private void Button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { sqlConnection1.Open(); string myQuery = "Select login_name, password from asisten wh...

What's wrong with my code?
What needs fixing in my code to get Firefox to play this video (and others like it)? http://www.coutant.org/shack/ Thanks. Stan On 3/26/2012 1:16 PM, stan@coutant.com wrote: > What needs fixing in my code to get Firefox to play this video (and > others like it)? > > http://www.coutant.org/shack/ > > Thanks. > > Stan Did you upload the videos to the folder? Bill Braun On 12-03-26 1:16 PM, stan@coutant.com wrote: > What needs fixing in my code to get Firefox to play this video (and > others like it)? > > http://www.coutant.org/s...

What's wrong with this code?
With the following code, I get an error when I try to run it. The code is split into different files to demonstrate a problem I'm having (setting a user control inside another user control from a 3rd control or page).WebForm1.aspx:<%@ Register TagPrefix="uc1" TagName="TopLevel" Src="TopLevel.ascx" %><%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="TestControls.WebForm1"%><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML>   <HEAD>      <title>WebForm1</title>&nb...

What's Wrong With My Code?
 1 <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>2 <%3 'Code to prevent the page from being cached 4 Response.CacheControl = "no-cache" 5 Response.AddHeader "Pragma", "no-cache" 6 Response.Expires = -17 8 If Request.Form("Submit") = "Login" Then9 Function validateStr(str)10 temp = str11 temp = Trim(temp)12 temp = Replace(temp,"'","''") 13 validateStr = temp14 End Function15 16 user_name = validateStr(Request.Form("...

What's wrong with this code?
Why the code bellow raises an System.ArgumentException: ShareData specified an invalid argument? This happens with the datawindow 1.5 eval, and I'm almost sure it didn't happen in the beta version. this.sqlConnection1.Open(); this.ioAdo.BindConnection(); this.dataWindow1.SetTransaction(this.ioAdo); this.dataWindow2.SetTransaction(this.ioAdo); this.dataWindow3.SetTransaction(this.ioAdo); this.dataWindow3.Retrieve(new object[] { "00001", "000001" }); string lsSyntax = this.dataWindow3.Describe("DataWindow.Syntax"); string lsData = this.dataWi...

What's wrong with this code?
Following code is added in pfc_deleterow of a datawindow: Call Super::pfc_deleterow TriggerEvent( "ue_retrieve" ) return AncestorReturnValue I want to retrieve records after every delete is done? It does not seems to be deleting records at all. It works fine if I remove all of these lines from pfc_deleterow. Any idea? Thanks Baljit Well, you're NOT saving the change in pfc_deleterow are you? If not, then it simply re-retrieves what you had. Doesn't sound like the ideal approach to me. Why are you re-retrieving after delete? Jim Madderra P...

What's wrong with the code below?
Hello every, i wrote the code below but seems error happend, and i don't know why. var RDFService = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/rdf/rdf-service; 1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIRDFService); var Container = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/rdf/container; 1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIRDFContainer); var extensionDS= Components.classes["@mozilla.org/extensions/manager; 1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIExtensionManager).datasource; var root = RDFService.GetResource("urn:mozilla:extension:root"); var nameArc = R...

What's wrong with the below code.
u_dw idw idw = create u_dw idw.dataobject = "d_approval_guidelines" messagebox("Sett", idw.settransobject(sqlca)) I am getting a -1 for Settranobject. I have this code in the pfc_open of window. Cant we instantiate a u_dw. Is this erroring since v have to use a DataStore & I am trying to use a u_dw instead. Basically, you're right. You can't do a CREATE on a visual object. You'd have to OpenUserObject(), and supply it with a window as a parent, if you really wanted a visual control. If you don't want a visual control, then you're right,...

Web resources about - what's wrong with this code? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide