Naming new console project - XE-5 C++ builder

When I attempt to create a new console project using project|"Add new project" there doesn't appear to be any way to actually specify the project name. The platform just uses the same name as an existing one, so I end up with multiple instances with the same name in the project list. Very confusing.. All I want to do is to create multiple projects with names of my choice. Could someone please point me to suitable help or explain what I'm not doing?  TIA
0
bruce

C++ Builder
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_60b12.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" In the past, I have made some Dll-Projects. When Im injecting them into the target application it worked good. It was a normal Dll with VCL. But today I made the same. Create a new Dll-Project, adding a Form and building it. But, it didnt worked. While injecting the target application crashed, and many many MessageBoxes are appearing, i dont know why at all. The o...

C++Builder IDE project manager related question
Hi all, I need some help in resolving a difficulty when adding projects into a project group. Basically, the issue is adding projects with the same project name/identifier into the project group. The project manager will reject this since an existing project with the same name is already in the project group. I know the solution is to rename either the existing project in the group or the new project to be added to the group. However, the new project is actually the same project but of a different version, thus they are with the same name. My current solution is to use a naming scheme...

Move 5.5 to 6.5 , new server, new tree, new everything
Hi, Running GW 5.5.5 on NW 5.1, single PO and Domain, about 108 users. I have read all the posts in here going back a few months regarding the upgrade/migration/graft of 5.5 to 6.5, one thing I did not come across though was the problem of having a new Tree/IP address and such, during the process. Is this possible? I already have the new tree setup ( 2 servers clustered) running NW6.5 if I follow the procedures mentioned beforehand about moving the directory structure from 5.5 to 6.5 and then startup 6.5 to upgrade the .db's to 6.5 will this also allow me to do any PO na...

c++builder 2009 indy 10.2.5: list() wrong file names
I'm using c++builder 2009 (Update 1, Update 2), Indy version is 10.2.5 here is 2 variants of code: //1 ------------------------ RichEdit->Clear(); FTPClient->List(NULL, "", false); for(int i=0;i<FTPClient->DirectoryListing->Count;i++) { RichEdit->Lines->Add(FTPClient->DirectoryListing->Items[i]->LocalFileName); } //2 ----------------------- RichEdit->Clear(); TStringList *SL = new TStringList(); FTPClient->List(SL, "", false); RichEdit->Lines->Add(SL->Text); delete SL; Why i get wrong file name...

Theme in old project vs new C++Builder2009 project
Why does a TListView and TPageControl have Vista type themes in the designer when I add them to a form in a new project originally created with C++Builder2009 but these same controls do not have these themes/looks in a project that was converted to C++Builder2009? How do I update this in the converted project? -- Thanks, Albert Wiersch http://www.htmlvalidator.com/ "Albert Wiersch" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:46175@forums.codegear.com... > How do I update this in the converted project? Navigate to "Project | Options | Application&q...

Examples or how to put c++ project in main() in PB C++ builder?
I am using PB 6.0.01 Enterprise and created a C++ project from a user nvo that contains a function that gets called from my PB app. I would like to know how I could use the C++ builder that comes with PB to embed the results of the C++ project so I can register it with CTS Jaguar. I would like to have the C++ project part of my app (.cpp file,.h file, and related .pbd file) run within Jaguar. Does anyone have any examples of doing this? Any suggegstions or advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA Marc marcwhitney@compuserve.com ...

Enum return value size mismatch in C++ Builder 5.5
Hi! I have been trying to do some maintenance on an old piece of software, written in C++ Builder 5.5 for Win32. I know this is old, but it relies on some external components and would probably be complicated to port to a newer environment. I have been trying to solve my problem by browsing through old posts using Google Groups, but so far have not been able to find anything. It uses several old DLLs, which when I got my hands on them were written for an even older version (Borland C++ 5.02). With the DLLs build with this version of the compiler, everything works fine. To avoid...

compile error in CT_PUBLIC.H on C++ Builder 5 not in Builder 4
Hi anyone I'm getting 'improper use of typedef CS_COMMAND' when trying to compile CT_LIB stuff. extern CS_RETCODE CS_PUBLIC ct_dynsqlda PROTOTYPE(( CS_COMMAND *cmd, CS_INT type, SQLDA *dap, CS_INT operation )); It worked with Borland/inprise C++ builder 4, but not with 5? Has anyone solved problem? thanks Felix ...

Past issues not retrieving from database after new project or project name change.
I noticed that when I set up a new project, all the past issues from the previous projects do not auto-populate when I choose an old project from the drop down on the issueslist.aspx. I also noticed that even when I search with a query for existing issues, the query does not locate the past issues. Any new issues appear fine. This also happens if I change the name of a project for some reason. Is there anything I can do to correct this?...

C++ Builder/Delphi 2009 and IndyTiburon 10.5.5 error
Hello, i installing the latest IndyTiburon package r3641. 1. There are a problem with the genarated header file /core/IdWinsock2.hpp when i will use the components: [BCC Error] IdWinsock2.hpp(88):E2040 [BCC Error] IdWinsock2.hpp(89):E2040 [BCC Error] IdWinsock2.hpp(90):E2040 [BCC Error] IdWinsock2.hpp(91):E2040 static const Word IPPORT_REGISTERED_MIN = 0x400; static const Word IPPORT_REGISTERED_MAX = 0xbfff; static const Word IPPORT_DYNAMIC_MIN = 0xc000; static const Word IPPORT_DYNAMIC_MAX = 0xffff; I comment them out ! and it work fine ! But can i get any other Problem...

Help me start setting up very old Borland C++ project using C++ Builder
Hi, I am very new to this both C++ and C++ Builder community. My questions may sound silly but they are not to me. I have been assigned to modify a very old project with the code library. I do not have any system/builder information like what compiler and interfaces or any third party assemblies this project incorporated with. All I have is the list of .cpp, .dfm, .obj and .h files. By this list I assumed this project should have been compiled in C++ compiler. So I have downloaded the free Borland C++ compiler and installed it. After setting up the compiler I did try compiling my pro...

Can someone please help me to get started on installing c++ builder 5.5?
Hi, I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don't understand the readme files instructions. I'm running XP Pro. Charles Moore wrote: > Hi, > > I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don't > understand the readme files instructions. I'm running XP Pro. Hi Charles Have a look at this article: http://dn.codegear.com/article/20997 Kind regards Asger > {quote:title=Charles Moore wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don'...

C++ Builder and (SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 vs. MS Access): Performance
I set up a test program that opens a table of 10,000 rows in a SQL Anywhere db, and the comparable table in an MS Access mdb. Using Borland's TTable::FindNearest(), I reposition the data pointers in each database. With SQL Anywhere, it can take as much as 10 seconds to reposition the pointer. With MS Access, the movement is instantaneous. I would like to be using SQL Anywhere, and I _know_ the rest of you are getting excellent performance. Can you help me track down what I may need to change in order to get MS Access-like performance? Environment: Windows NT 4.0 SP3, 12...

GW 5.5.5 to 6.5 on New Server
There are quite a few posts regarding upgrading from GW 5.5.5 to GW 6.5 on a new server, but I'd like to hear some input on my situation. I have a GW 5.5.5 system running on an ancient NW 5.0 server. I'm going to be installing GW 6.5 on a brand-new, clean-installed NW 6.5 server that will have the same IP address, but will have a different server name. The system will be installed in the same tree, and there is only one domain and one PO. What steps should I go through to get this upgrade completed? Is it as simple as copying the GW file structure from the old server...

update 5.5.5 to 6.5 on new hardware
Hey all, I wanted to get your input as the most directy way of doing this. We want to update from GW 5.5.5 to 6.5. Currently our 5.5.5 machine is running NW5.0sp6a. We are getting ready to place a DL 380 G3 with Netware 6.5 sp1 installed on it. What would be the best way of getting groupwise installed and users grafted over to the new box. (all agents will be running on the one machine, GWIA, MTA, POA, WEBACCESS, etc) Can you also point me to some TID's and such to help me out. If anyone has done this before, can you tell me of any pitfalls to avoid? Thanks Matt ...

Web resources about - Naming new console project - XE-5 C++ builder - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

Console - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nostalgia Box: Perth's first gaming console museum
Many think it all started with the Atari. But really, it was the Magnavox Odyssey.

Win laptops, game consoles, and collectibles in the 2015 Ars Charity Drive
... year's swag pile is yet another big one. We have more than 100 prizes amounting to more than $8,000 in value, including laptops, game consoles, ...

Xbox One or PS4: Does the Console War Really Matter?
PS4 and Xbox One should be individual choice and not the "console war"!

Fallout 4 publisher opens new studio to expand console, PC, mobile development
Canadian studio currently staffed by over 40 developers.

Bethesda just opened up a new Montreal studio with a mobile and console focus
... are adding another base of operations in the decidedly non-Bethesda area of Montreal, Quebec, to "expand its development capabilities in console, ...

New patent application suggests Nintendo’s NX console is like nothing we’ve seen before
... about its plans for the Nintendo NX, but a recent patent filing may have tipped the company's hand. If so, then the company's next-gen console ...

Xbox One Vs. PS4: Which Console Has The Best Deals This Christmas?
Should you buy an Xbox One bundle or a PlayStation 4 bundle this Christmas?

Sony tops Microsoft for U.S. console sales in November
Sony topped Microsoft for U.S. consoles sales during a busy shopping month in November. One month after Microsoft sold more Xbox One devices ...

Old-School Video Game Maker Coleco Is Making a New Cartridge-Based Console
If you were a gamer in the early ‘80s, you’ve no doubt played ColecoVision—the short-lived console that brought arcade games to your living room. ...