Can I have the properties listed alphabetically, please ?

With C++Builder V6 the properties of the various objects on the form were listed in strict alphabetic order, which was
really handy. When I wanted to change e.g. the Visibility property, I knew that I had to scroll until the bottom of the
list.

Now with the CodeGear RAD Studio 5, somebody had a "brilliant" idea to group them by categories... maybe somebody
prefers to work that way, but, ___please____ may I have them again in strict alphabetic order ? That would save me a lot
of time spent now to search for a specific property among a <expletive deleted> and useless (at least for me) grouping.

<end_of_rant>

Thanks

Alberto di Bene
0
Alberto

In article <5406@forums.codegear.com>, Alberto di Bene <dibene@usa.net>
wrote:

> With C++Builder V6 the properties of the various objects on the form were
> listed in strict alphabetic order, which was
> really handy. When I wanted to change e.g. the Visibility property, I knew
> that I had to scroll until the bottom of the
> list.

   You can right click on the object inspector and tell it to arrange
alphabetically.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

"David Dean (CodeGear)" <david.dean.no@spam.codegear.com> wrote in message
> In article <5406@forums.codegear.com>, Alberto di Bene <dibene@usa.net>
> wrote:
>
>> With C++Builder V6 the properties of the various objects on the form were
>> listed in strict alphabetic order, which was
>> really handy. When I wanted to change e.g. the Visibility property, I
>> knew
>> that I had to scroll until the bottom of the
>> list.
>
>   You can right click on the object inspector and tell it to arrange
> alphabetically.
> --
> David Dean (CodeGear)
> Lead C++ QA Engineer
0
Derek
9/18/2008 10:47:16 PM
In article <18142@forums.codegear.com>,
 Derek Harvey <newsbox1@dvharvey.me.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for that David, that has been irritating me ever since starting with
> bcb2007.

   C++Builder 2009 sets the default back to alphabetical. 8-)
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer
> In article <18142@forums.codegear.com>,
> Derek Harvey <newsbox1@dvharvey.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for that David, that has been irritating me ever since starting
>> with
>> bcb2007.
>
>   C++Builder 2009 sets the default back to alphabetical. 8-)
> --
> David Dean (CodeGear)
> Lead C++ QA Engineer
0
Derek
9/19/2008 6:56:29 PM
Bless the team for that.  Cost me a lot of lost time in BDS 2006

"David Dean (CodeGear)" <david.dean.no@spam.codegear.com> wrote in message
> In article <18142@forums.codegear.com>,
> Derek Harvey <newsbox1@dvharvey.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for that David, that has been irritating me ever since starting
>> with
>> bcb2007.
>
>   C++Builder 2009 sets the default back to alphabetical. 8-)
> --
> David Dean (CodeGear)
> Lead C++ QA Engineer
0
Thomas

can somebody please explain by this line "The HttpContext associated with the page can be accessed by the Context property."
i was googling for the last 2 - 3 days for the keyword "HttpContext" and found the line "The HttpContext associated with the page can be accessed by the Context property." what does this line mean can somebody plz explain me.  waiting for the replies. thi slink might help you shed soem light on your understanding http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.context.aspx what it means is that the httpcontext object is exposed as a property of the page and this property is named context Jeev~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you get the answ...

Alphabetical Listing, Assitance Please
Can anyone guide me in the right direction. I need to make a module which in this case will be a parent which wil list its sub modules alphabetically. Currently the modules page numerically and I need to be able to group and display by first letter of the title. Would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance Hal...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Name: Nick Crain Email: n.crain_at_rogers.com Product: Firefox Summary: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comments: Can you please include a rss feed indicator thing like IE 7 has. You know where every time you visit a page that has an rss feed available it beeps and then you can subscribe to it? That is such a handy feature. It's just too bad it's on a damn microsux product. please put it in firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Nick Crain wrote: > Name: Nick Crain > Email: n.crain_at_r...

Please Please Please
I have only been asking for 4 years but PLEASE include a setting at the accounts level that sets the default compose to plain text if the account of type NEWS. Its a PITA to have to recall or remember to change my compose to plain text manually! Andre, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check a...

How Can I Display Image in GridView by property please ?

Please please please
Folks, Please can we stop the petty bickering about banning or not banning............... The points have been made and in my opinion this is not the place to carry on with it. Once again - PLEASE! Regards Ian _____________________________________ Ian Sargent Education & Training Consulting Services Ltd Tel/Fax: 01344 644579 Mobile: 07970 847197 email: ians@etcs.co.uk www: http://www.etcs.co.uk _____________________________________ "Ian Sargent" <ians@nospam_etcs.co.uk> wrote in news:af7d6c$2da6$1 @news.grc.com: > Please can we st...

please please please
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: please please please Comments: could you please resolve this crashing. the browsers crashes so often... I'm watching streaming video and it crashes in the middle of it... which costs me. I don't want to exceed me bandwith with friggin rogers. they're a pain. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you mus...

Please, please, please ....
Name: Dean Talboys Email: deanatlouistalboysdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Please, please, please .... Comments: Could you include a button on Firefox to register the currently viewed site as Firefox "Unfriendly"? I'm a developer of sophisticated Internet applications (check out http://www.psychl.com/ONE/cyclex.asp to see how much abuse a browser can take) and I always spend time to ensure my sites are IE and Firefox compatible. But I'm really frustrated at the number of sites that aren't Firefox compatible. You know, you get to the last screen of ...

Sort a list by the property of the list
hi all......  I need to sort a generic list based on a class prperty..my List<Column> contains objetcs of columns with the property column order.now i need a new list sorted on that column order.. private List<Column> columnList = new List<Column>();   can any one help me out?  Hi,Refer this article: http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/dotnet_generics_class_property_sort.aspHope this helps,Vivek Social Networking Platform in ASP.NET || Join now: CodeASP.NET Community Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". Let's...

LISTS OF LISTS
I have an array which contains the entries below - the output was generated with the following loop: for $r ( 0 .. $#allfilesystems ) { for $c ( 0 .. $#{ $allfilesystems[$r] } ) { print "elt $r $c is $allfilesystems[$r][$c]\n"; } print"\n"; } OUTPUT: elt 0 0 is sd elt 0 1 is appsdg_CA-01 elt 0 2 is dmdcapps_archive-01 elt 0 3 is appsdg_CA elt 0 4 is HDS99600_18 elt 1 0 is sd elt 1 1 is appsdg_CB-01 elt 1 2 is dmdcapps_archive-01 elt 1 3 is appsdg_CB elt 1 4 is HDS99600_17 elt 29 0 is sd elt 29 ...

Can properties be used on constructor initialization lists? [Edit]
Hi! Recently, got the following (simplified) issue: a recursive ctor call {code} // Simple class with a member of type int class TFoo1 { public: TFoo1() : bar(123) {} int bar; }; // Same class, but now there's access control throw a property // (getter is ommited [not relevant for remaining case]) class TFoo2 { public: TFoo2() : bar(123) {} __property int bar = { /*read = GetBar,*/ write = bar_ }; private: // int GetBar() { ... }; int bar_; }; // Same class, but now member type is an UnicodeString ...

Drop Down List in a Data List =- How can I select a specific item in Drop Down List
I have put a drop down list into a data list. It will have a list of cities in it related to the market I am writing this for. I need to have this select the city where a current customer is doing business so that if they move they can use this drop down to select the city they moved to in the market How do I set a default row in the dropdown? I now goes to row 0, probably the wrong one If you know what the default value is supposed to be, the easiest way to preset the dropdownlist control is to write code in the ItemDataBound event of the DataList using the FindControl method to get ...

CollapsiblePanel help please
Hi - when I drag this control from the Atlas toolbox, onto my page - I see a grey box with:CollapsiblePanelExtenter - CollapsiblePanelExtender1The code added to the page is:<cc1:CollapsiblePanelExtender ID="CollapsiblePanelExtender1" runat="server"></cc1:CollapsiblePanelExtender>When I click on this box, in the Properties section of VS2005, all I see is:(BLOCKED EXPRESSION(ID)EnableViewStateScriptPathI don't see any of the other properties which are mentioned on the Atlas site, or in this forum.I have the Atlas set which was recently released (I think), with ToggleButton/roundedC...

Web resources about - Can I have the properties listed alphabetically, please ? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide

List of banks (alphabetically) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banco Agrario de Colombia , Bogotá D.C., Colombia Banco AV Villas , Bogotá D.C., Colombia Banco Caja Social , Bogotá D.C., Colombia Banco Colpatria ...

Book:Chemical elements (sorted alphabetically) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a Wikipedia book , a collection of Wikipedia articles that can be easily saved, rendered electronically, and ordered as a printed book. ...

ARST ARSW: Star Wars sorted alphabetically - YouTube
All of the English dialogue in "Star Wars", split into words, and sorted alphabetically. Fun facts: The word "lightsaber" only appears once in ...

Android 4.3 to See App Drawer Sorting by Favorites or Alphabetically?
... dug through code found in a project on the Linux Foundation Labs, noticing there to be mentions of sorting apps and widgets either alphabetically ...

Alphabetically sorted Technology, Gadgets, Mobile Phones, Cameras product reviews - Electronista
Technology, Gadgets, Mobile Phones, Cameras product reviews. Provide updated reviews information.

Well, That Was Something: Video All The Words Spoken In Star Wars Sorted Alphabetically
This is a video of all the words spoken in Star Wars sorted alphabetically , complete with all the scenes in which they were spoken and a counter ...

Every single word in Star Wars sorted alphabetically in one video
Some crazy/amazing person has sorted every single word in Star Wars alphabetically in one 43-minute-long video. And here's one surprising fact: ...

App Store for iPad finally lets you sort Purchased apps alphabetically
Apple appears to have quietly made a subtle yet significant change to iTunes backend in an effort to make it easier to comb through your Purchased ...

Apple tweaks Purchased tab in iPad App Store, now lets you view purchased apps alphabetically
... small change to the Purchased tab in the App Store on the iPad, allowing users to view their purchased apps not just chronologically, but alphabetically. ...