C++Builder 2006 stopped working after C++Builder 2009

Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer while I
complete software migration?
Both compilers are installed on a Windows Vista Proffesional.
Thanks,
Roberto
0
Roberto
7/14/2009 10:47:59 PM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.ide
📃 2180 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1937 Views

Hello,
Roberto Meneghini wrote:
> Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer
> while I complete software migration?
yes, it works fine for me. What particular problem are you having?
--
Moritz
"Hey, it compiles! Ship it!"
0
Moritz
7/14/2009 10:53:31 PM
As soon as I launch the compiler, the following error message is displayed:
"Exception EPackageRegistrationException in module coreide100.bpl at
000DCB21.
Registration procedure, Cppproject.IDERegister in package c:\program
Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\Bin\bcbide100.bpl raised exception class EOleSysErr:
OLE error 80131040, ClassID: {F8FEDD39-E3CE-4B8D-A657-9CA24866881F}
Do you want to attempt to load IDE package the next time BDS2006 is run?"
After clicking on Yes, the following message is displayed:
"Your current C++ Builder Package Output Directory is not part of your
system path. In order to use runtime packages that are built into this
directory, this directory needs to be on your path. However, it appears that
your current system path is too long. Please manually edit your system path
to remove unnecessary items.
Directory to be added: c:\users\it.company\documents\borland Studio
Projects\bpl"
Any suggestions?
Regards,
Roberto

"Moritz Beutel >" <"Moritz Beutel" <> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Roberto Meneghini wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer
>> while I complete software migration?
>
> yes, it works fine for me. What particular problem are you having?
>
> --
> Moritz
>
> "Hey, it compiles! Ship it!"
0