8.1 give me warning that 8.0 did not, how to fix

Hi,

I typically redo my project when moving from version to version, but never have had to for point releases.  I really don't want to build a new project now.

I get a warning on every .cpp file:
{code}
[bcc32 Warning] BCC32(1): Path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\LibD21' not found - path ignored in option '-I'
{code}

I have looked in the project file and did a grep on all files and cannot find FastReports anywhere.  Any idea where I should look to remove this warning?  I do not use fast reports and don't even know why its in my path.  The Include Path entry in my project does not have FastReports in it.

Thanks,
Gregor
0
Gregor

Gregor wrote:

> I have looked in the project file and did a grep on all files and
> cannot find FastReports anywhere.

Did you check the include paths in the IDE's environment settings?

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0