Hi, I have had a feeling for a long time to jump into the adds market for some time due to my low income (shooting for the stars) and I don't have anything better to do these days. But I find it really difficult not to give up due to lack of guides (what I can find atleast) and all the hard words which only makes me confused. But I won't give up. Never. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I deffinitly would be really greatfull for help getting started. How did you get started?
+If there are any teacher that wanna show me the ropes private, I can give payment with what I can afford or just some general links to whatever guides is out there. Thank you.+
0
Eskil
8/8/2015 11:38:37 AM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.cpp