running my project as an application

While building my project  to run as stand alone application, I un-checked the "build with runtime packages" in Project->option->packages.

However when I run the application on a PC where Borland is not installed, I get following error while running the  "myproject.exe":

"Application failed to start beacause BORLNDMM.DLL not found"

Can somebody help ?

Thanks
DK
0
Deepak
8/12/2010 4:43:10 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.cpp 2803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You need to turn off the option to link with "Dynamic RTL".

--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing

Associate Editor
C++Builder Developers Journal
http://www.bcbjournal.com

<Deepak Kumar> wrote in message news:272655@forums.embarcadero.com...
> While building my project  to run as stand alone application, I un-checked
> the "build with runtime packages" in Project->option->packages.
>
> However when I run the application on a PC where Borland is not installed,
> I get following error while running the  "myproject.exe":
>
> "Application failed to start beacause BORLNDMM.DLL not found"
>
> Can somebody help ?
>
> Thanks
> DK
0
Malcolm

how can i run asp.net project in google chrome? OR how can in run iis 6.0 deployed web application in google chrome?
Hi, i need to run iis 6.0 deployed website in google chrome and i need to run my vs2005 web project in google chrome how can i? please helpThanks & Best Regards,-------------------------Muhammad Kashan KhanSr. Software Engineer &Freelance Software DeveloperEmail: itskashanhere@hotmail.com"OH MY ALLAH!, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference!" Hi, and welcome to the ASP.NET forums. You don't run a webform in a browser, of which Chrome is one, but rather render the output tha...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

In ASP.NET Project an exe is running at localhost level on a button click event but do not runs after I make virtual directory of same project and runs it at internet level
I have an asp.net project in which thereis a button on which some exe runs which resides in my computer only using System.Diagonistics.Process.Start("path of exe");  When I am running project on localhost through .net run utility then on pressing that button exe runs smoothly but after making virtual directory of the same project and then if i run that project by typing complete address in address bar then that particular button is not performing its function thus exe is not running . i have already tried to display the whole path in a label on both levels : localhost and aft...

Can I open a Web Project application after I install Web Applications Projects?
I have installed the Web Application Projects addin to my VS 2005.  I have used it to convert a web application that was written in VS 2003 to VS 2005. Now I want to open a Web Project application written by another developer on our team.  The Web Project is save in SourceSafe.  When I try to open the Web Project from SourceSafe I get an error "There are no solition or project files in the this location.  Please select a different location".  Am I geting this error because I have the Web Applications Projects installed?  Do I have to uninstall it to work o...

SQLCA works when application runs in PB not when application is run with Powerbuilder WDK.
Hi, My applications with out SQLCA run great through Powerbuilder WDK, my applications that contain SQLCA information doesn't. When I run the application in PB I get a splash screen and then the application starts. When I run it through PB WDK the splash screen starts and the I get a login box. No matter what I do it always show's up and when I hit OK I get the following SQLSTATE = 08001 error. How can I stop this from occurring? The SQLCA code and ini file are below. code: startupfile = "pds.ini" /* Populate sqlca from current PB.INI settings */ sqlca.DBMS...

Application as Service is an advanced system utility which lets you run any application as Windows 2000/XP/2003 Service at system boot. Specify application priority, run your program without the need
Application as Service is an advanced system utility which lets you run any application as Windows 2000/XP/2003 Service. You can easily configure Application as Service using its intuitive GUI interface or command line configurator directly from your software. Application as Service features very low CPU usage, custom environment variables, monitoring and detailed logging as well as many other features. You can use Application as Service software to: Launch any application as Windows 2000/XP/2003 service at system boot, before user logon; Automatically start applications before and after ser...

I am trying to run my VS 2003 project but am being prompted to check out files. Not able to run project.
I am trying to run a Visual Studio 2003 project. I go to the menu and select "Debug | Start Without Debugging F5". in the IDE. TOnce I have initiated the run process, I am then prompted to check out some .aspx files for edit. Strange because that was not my intent. I just run the project. Anyway it won't let me go any further because the files are checked out by another user.  So how do I run the project without it trying to force me to check out the .aspx files. Frustrating since I can't even check them out at this time.   One solution is you can make the che...

Running Running Running
Name: John Harris Email: jkharrisatmindspringdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Running Running Running Comments: Why, does Firefox, even when mimimized, still takes up to 20, 30, 40% (or more) of my CPU on my Windows XP Pro computer. It seems to just happily chew up cycles. How do I get it to do nothing while minimized. Especially a problem with virtual machines. Thanks, John Harris Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers...

ASP.NET Project running an exe on local host level but do not when same project runs after virtual directory.
I have an asp.net project in which thereis a button on which some exe runs which resides in my computer only using System.Diagonistics.Process.Start("path of exe"); When I am running project on localhost through .net run utility then on pressing that button exe runs smoothly but after making virtual directory of the same project and then if i run that project by typing complete address in address bar then that particular button is not performing its function thus exe is not running . i have already tried to display the whole path in a label on both levels : localhost and after ma...

run as a service, not run as an application
How to make a program (PowerPro) to run as a service than run as an application. Your kindest most honest response will be appreciated. ------ PIII / 1Ghz / 384mb ram / WinXP Pro Sp2 / AntiVir / Kerio 4.2.1 / Ad-aware / Spybot / a-squared / Spyware Doctor / Proxomitron / A4Proxy "John Abraham" <Nobodyknowsabcdef@unknown.com> wrote: > How to make a program (PowerPro) to run as a service than run as an > application. Use the MS utility srvany.exe, MS info here: How To Create a User-Defined Service http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q137890/ G...

Convert VS 2008 Web Application Project to ASP.NET Futures Web Application Project
 Hi guys! I have read that inorder to use Silverlight controls on asp.net pages, I have to install Asp.NET futures July CTP.  So I did try to create a ASP.NET Futures Web Application project, but for some stupid reasons, I didn't created a ASP.NET Futures Web Application project but just a normal web application project :( There are already a number of developers already working on the project, so I can't just create a new project and and move all their project files there.  So what I have in mind instead is just do all the necessary adjustments to the web ap...

Changing Project Properties resets all running applications
Hello, i have the following problem. We have a windows 2003 server with IIS 6.0. There we have several Webapplications running. 1. I make right-click on a webpage in the IIS 6.0 and click Properties. 2. I change something. For example I set index.aspx as the default document. 3. I click on "Accept" to save the changes. Now  ALL running ASP.NET Websites get restarted and all sessions are gone. Is this normal? Is there a possiblity to change this behaviour in IIS? Any suggestions how to solve this?  Thanks cpt.oneeye IIS help is at our sister si...

Cannot run project unless host application is defined
Hello, I am a newbie to RAD studio and win32 applications, though I have done some console applications in the past using MS VS. To kick off, I created a simple package with a form which displays the date upon hitting Submit. I can successfully Make and Build the package but when I run it I get the classic "Cannot run project unless host application is defined. Use Run|Parameter..." error. Can somebody please tell me what .exe (host application) should I select? Also I have nothing selected for Parameters, Working Directory, Source Path under Run|Parameter? Your help much ...

Web Application Projects vs. Web Site Project- Where is Copy Project?
I have opted to use the Web App Project in 2005 (The 2003 Model)http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336618.aspxWhy is the copy project missing when this model is used? It was there in 2003?Thank you,Patrick http://www.SURFThru.com   SURFThru.com I wanted to bump this topic again to see if any Microsoft techs had any input on this item.SURFThru.com...

Web resources about - running my project as an application - embarcadero.cppbuilder.cpp

Development application for Holt golf course land open for public inspection
The developers selling 350 dwellings on disused parts of the Holt golf course have submitted their development application for public inspection. ...

Samsung Unveils the Latest Application Processor, Exynos 8 Octa, Built on 14-Nanometer FinFET Process ...
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced the newest member of its Exynos family of ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 19% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Increase in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 6.2 percent from one week earlier, ...

Mortgage applications rise 6.2%
Home loan borrowers seem undeterred by the highest interest rates in five months.

Thousands of Java applications vulnerable to nine-month-old exploit
A popular Java library has a serious vulnerability, discovered over nine months ago, that continues to put thousands of Java applications and ...