Package BPL (Developed in Delphi 6) - How installing in C++ Builder 2007 ?

I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++ Builder 2007.
(Estou com uma dúvida/problema  ao instalar um componente (BPL) desenvolvido em Delphi 6 no C++ Builder 2007)

Registration procedure, Sbc_reg.Register in package F:\Usr\Temp\marcio\Compon\PacoteSmarapd.bpl raised exception class EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000.

Can anyone help me ????
(Alguém pode me ajudar?)
0
Utf
11/18/2008 6:29:52 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.cpp 2803 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote
in message news:45144@forums.codegear.com...

> I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++
> Builder 2007.

You can't install a compiled BPL from one version of the IDE into another
version.  BPLs are version-specific.  You have to recompile the package's
source code using the compiler of the IDE version that you want to install
into.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Sorry for my English ... I'm Brazilian

Thank you very much.

Marcio Tomazelli - SMARAPD Informática

> "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote
> in message news:45144@forums.codegear.com...
>
> > I'm trouble installing a component (BPL) developed in Delphi 6 at C++
> > Builder 2007.
>
> You can't install a compiled BPL from one version of the IDE into another
> version.  BPLs are version-specific.  You have to recompile the package's
> source code using the compiler of the IDE version that you want to install
> into.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Utf

How do I install Delphi 2007 components into C++Builder 2007?
Hi Folks, I have a Delphi component that installs into Delphi 2007, and it then appears in the tool palette. That's all fine. When I then run C++Builder 2007, I can see that my component package is already installed, and can even uninstall and re-install it, but the component doesn't appear in the tool palette. What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? -- Simon <Simon Armstrong> wrote in message news:5932@forums.codegear.com... > What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? Did you enable the "Generate all...

Convert to C++ Builder XE from C++ Builder 6 and 2007
Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? On 6/20/2012 8:20 AM, Girish Duddu wrote: > Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? The big change is the default string in XE is UnicodeString rather than AnsiString. All VCL String properites (Text, etc.) are Unicode in XE. There are good white papers regarding making this transition on the Embarcadero EDN site. I found that most of the changes I had to make fell into two categories: 1) Places...

problem of converting from C++ Builder 6 to C++ Builder 2007
Hi, A program which was developed by our partner was built fine with C++ Builder 6. Now I need to make some changes to it. We bought C++ Builder 2007 a few weeks ago. When I open the program with C++ Builder 2007, I was told that the project needs to be converted. I agreed. Then when I compile it, some errors happen: [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(435): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(3880): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(4658): E2272 Identifier expected ...... Anybody has any idea how to fix it? Thanks, Allen In article <14040@f...

Install Delphi Packages in C++Builder.
Hi How can I install Delphi2009 package in c++builder2009, I have the full source code for that delphi package (.pas). Thanks. Safwan. In article <85358@forums.codegear.com>, Safwan Maswadeh <safwan_maswadeh@yahoo.com> wrote: > How can I install Delphi2009 package in c++builder2009, I have the full > source code for that delphi package (.pas). Change the project options to "Generate all C++ files", Build and install it. If you have already installed the Delphi-only version, you have to delete the package cache from the registry, or they...

sgcWebSockets for C++ Builder 6
The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. [http://www.esegece.com/manual/sgcWebSockets.pdf] a) All Delphi/C++Builder Versions: Add the directory {$DIR}\source to the library path How can I run delphi code in a C++ Builder Project? Is it possible? > {quote:title=Eliseu Martins Gomes wrote:}{quote} > The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. Most Delphi components are usable in C++Builder...

C++ Builder 6 professional IDE Package beta testing and developing.
I have 24 years experience programming in Borland C++. I have very little Delphi or pascal knowledge. If this is not posted properly right forum ...please excuse me I have not reached out for help much since the days of CompuServe and Tapcis. Ok ... Im using C++ Builder 6 professional for an application that uses a Turbo-Power Async Pro api toolkit written in delphi 5.0. It comes with the delphi source files and package files so you can make changes. The toolkit has about 30 files that make up the ent ire package. I'm adding/working on one of those pascal unit files in the tool kit. ...

Converting Delphi Package (dpk) to C++ Builder Package (bpk)
Hi I'm using an old version of C++ Builder, the 6. But i was wondering if someone could help me. I need some very specific components installed in my Builder, but i only have a DPK, along with the source files. Is there a way to create a BPK that's does exactly the same as de DPK would do? I really need to get this done, so i appreciate any light you can shed on this problem for me. Thanks in advance. Tiago Silva wrote: > Hi > > I'm using an old version of C++ Builder, the 6. But i was wondering > if someone could help me. > > I need some ...

ANN: WPTools 6.20 for Delphi 5 to Delphi XE2 & C++Builder
WPTools V6.20 is available now. If you work with Delphi or C++Builder our WPTools Version 6 is the perfect text wordprocessing component for You. It is a native VCL Component with all the editing features which are common to powerful wordprocessing applications and wordprocessing controls. With the PRO and Premium License you get 100% object pascal source. WPTools can be used as a powerful word processor and to create programmatically controlled text. It has a very versatile mail-merge feature which can be enhanced with the "WPReporter addon" to also work with bands. So it ...

Upgrading Code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007
I am working on project written in C++ Builder 4, it uses TMS Component pack. Now the TMS Component pack has been upgraded so i do not find any compatible version of TMS Component to use with C++ Builder 4. I need to upgrade my code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007. I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible with C++ Builder 2007. Thanks Arshdeep wrote: > I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible > with C++ Builder 2007. Feisible, but do take into account that there have been RTL/VCL changes between BCB4 and CB2007, so y...

Install of Delphi packages into C++2009
Sebastian Zierer has kindly uploaded a beta version of the old Turbopower Orpheus components for D2009 to his website ( [http://www.songbeamer.com/delphi/] ). Unfortunately I can't seem to install the packages into C2009. I have compiled and installed the components and they show up on the palette for Delphi applications but not for C++ applications. I have checked 'Generate all C++ files' for in the linker options. Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks Simon Hello, > {quote:title=Simon Hooper wrote:}{quote} > > Is there something else I shou...

How to Debug a package C++Builder 2007
I've read the documentation on how to debug a package: Set the 'Host' to bds.exe and then run the package. When the second bds.exe starts, install the package and the debugging should happen in the first (running) instance. But I never get the blue dots showing that I am debugging. I did add OutputDebugString commands in various places and can see it is installing it. I've also checked my package project options and debugging is enabled. Any suggestions? I am debugging on a Windows 7 Pro, 32 bit, VM. Thanks, Brian ...

Delphi 7 to C++Builder 6
Hi, I have a Sample code of an application for Fingerprints processing in Delphi 7 will it be possible to convert it to C++Builder 6 if I paste each event here ? Thanks Alain Would someone convert this to C++Builder 6 please (It's Delphi 2007) unit EnrollmentOptionsForm; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls, ExtCtrls, NCore, NUtils, NBiometrics; type TEnrollmentOptionsFrom = class(TForm) SearchForDuplicatesCheckBox: TCheckBox; MinimalMinutiaCountCheckBox: TCheckBox; UseQualityChec...

install C++ builder 2007 after XE3
Hello, I have a problem with installation C++ builder 2007. I installed version XE3 first and then I downloaded 2007. When I chose option upgrade on installation screen: http://oi45.tinypic.com/v30pqx.jpg I've got message: http://oi46.tinypic.com/259kif7.jpg the problem is that I should install version 2007 first? Grzegorz Kinal <> wrote: >http://oi45.tinypic.com/v30pqx.jpg Have you ever had 2007 installed on the same computer? If so, then you probably did not uninstall it completely enough. Probably there is a file containing the serial number from the prev...

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

Web resources about - Package BPL (Developed in Delphi 6) - How installing in C++ Builder 2007 ? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.cpp

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper