c++ builder 2007 ATL problem

I converted an activex project from bcb6 to c++ builder 2007 but when I try build the project I get error messages pertaining to the use of macro of ATL in c++ builder 2007.

Sample of error code:

class ATL_NO_VTABLE TSevenSegXImpl:
  VCLCONTROL_IMPL(TSevenSegXImpl, SevenSegX, TSevenSeg, ISevenSegX, DIID_ISevenSegXEvents)
{

Atlwin.h code(From c++ builder 2007)

// VCLCONTROL_IMPL

// This macro is used to encapsulate the various base classes an ActiveX VCL Control derives from.
//
#define VCLCONTROL_IMPL(cppClass, CoClass, VclClass, intf, EventID) \
   public TVclControlImpl<cppClass, VclClass, &CLSID_##CoClass, &IID_##intf, &EventID, LIBID_OF_##CoClass>,\
   public IDispatchImpl<intf, &IID_##intf, LIBID_OF_##CoClass>, \
   public TEvents_##CoClass<cppClass>

Errors were:
[BCC32 Error] File.h(16): E2303 Type name expected
[BCC32 Error] File.h(16): E2275 { expected
[BCC32 Error] File.h(16): E2029 'TSevenSegXImpl' must be a previously defined class or struct.

If anyone can please explain why I get this error messages.
Thanks in advance.

Andrew
0
Anonymous
2/9/2009 2:32:37 AM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.activex 257 articles. 0 followers. Follow

problem of converting from C++ Builder 6 to C++ Builder 2007
Hi, A program which was developed by our partner was built fine with C++ Builder 6. Now I need to make some changes to it. We bought C++ Builder 2007 a few weeks ago. When I open the program with C++ Builder 2007, I was told that the project needs to be converted. I agreed. Then when I compile it, some errors happen: [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(435): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(3880): E2272 Identifier expected [BCC32 Error] ComCtrls.hpp(4658): E2272 Identifier expected ...... Anybody has any idea how to fix it? Thanks, Allen In article <14040@f...

Upgrading Code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007
I am working on project written in C++ Builder 4, it uses TMS Component pack. Now the TMS Component pack has been upgraded so i do not find any compatible version of TMS Component to use with C++ Builder 4. I need to upgrade my code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007. I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible with C++ Builder 2007. Thanks Arshdeep wrote: > I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible > with C++ Builder 2007. Feisible, but do take into account that there have been RTL/VCL changes between BCB4 and CB2007, so y...

Convert to C++ Builder XE from C++ Builder 6 and 2007
Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? On 6/20/2012 8:20 AM, Girish Duddu wrote: > Any information regarding the roadblocks of converting the code build in C++ Builder 6,2007 to C++ Builder XE? The big change is the default string in XE is UnicodeString rather than AnsiString. All VCL String properites (Text, etc.) are Unicode in XE. There are good white papers regarding making this transition on the Embarcadero EDN site. I found that most of the changes I had to make fell into two categories: 1) Places...

Problem installing ToolBar2000 under C++ Builder 2007
Hello I am trying to install ToolBar2000 under Builder 2007 but can't get to first base. I am following the help file but when I try to load up tb2k_d11.dproj, like it says, I get this error of "Unable to load project......" Has anyone tried to install this under C Builder 2007 ? regards david ...

Remote debugging problems C++ builder 2007
I am unable to get the remote debugger to work in C++ builder 2007. I have the remote debugger installed and running as a service on the remote machine. Using Run->Attach to Process I can view the running processes on the remote machine and attach to the desired process however I can only view machine code. The event log window shows: Module load: xxx.exe. No debug info ... I can debug the process when running locally with no problems. I have copied the exe and tds files to the same folder on the remote machine. In the project options -> Linker -> Linking I have Ful...

Problem with Variant::Exec in C++ Builder 2007/2009
Hello, I've hit a problem when upgrading an application from C++ Builder 6 to 2007. The previous code used to work under C++ Builder 6: Variant excel = Variant::CreateObject("Excel.Application"); excel.OlePropertyGet("Workbooks").OleProcedure("Open", "test.xls"); Function macro("Run"); excel.OlePropertyGet("Application").Exec(macro << WideString("my_macro")); Now, I get an Access Violation with C++ Builder 2007 during the execution of Variant::Exec. I've tracked down the problem to these...

C++ Builder 2007 problem with Windows 7 64-bit
I was using C++ Builder 2007 for quite a while now. I was developing on Windows 7 32-bit which worked quite well but now i moved to new machine which has Windows 7 64-bit OS. Now whenever i run something it compiles and executes fine but when i try to close the program it gives me error with message: {code} Assertion failure: "(!"SetThreadContext failure ")" in ..\win32src\thread32.cpp at line 412 Continue execution? {code} If i click No C++ Builder IDE disappears with program and it doesn't matter what project I run even Demo project which comes with IDE. F...

Updating C++Builder ATL-Based ActiveX/COM Project from 2009 to XE3 [Edit]
What I want to know is if there is anyone out there that has successfully accomplished migrating an ActiveX/COM project using a previous RAD Studio copy of ATL (e.g. 20xx) in RAD Studio XE3? And if so, what is the detailed procedure you used, plus the copy of ATL you used (2007, 2009, etc)? The suggested procedure is found in the RAD Studio documentation http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE3/en/C%2B%2BBuilder_Uses_DAX_for_ActiveX_and_COM in the section "ATL-Based C++ ActiveX/COM Projects". Edited by: Vincent Leonty on Feb 15, 2013 2:16 PM Hello, > What I want t...

Migrating C++Builder ATL-Based ActiveX/COM Projects from 2009 to XE3 [Edit]
I have tried the second option from the section "ATL-Based C++ ActiveX/COM Projects" found in the RAD Studio: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE3/en/C%2B%2BBuilder_Uses_DAX_for_ActiveX_and_COM As other users have found in this forum thread: https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=443929 there are missing details from the RAD Studio documentation. I used this forum thread as my supplemental guide even though it is for 2007 to XE, but it appears the RAD Studio documentation on this topic is the same and the problems I initially encountered were the same. ...

How do I install Delphi 2007 components into C++Builder 2007?
Hi Folks, I have a Delphi component that installs into Delphi 2007, and it then appears in the tool palette. That's all fine. When I then run C++Builder 2007, I can see that my component package is already installed, and can even uninstall and re-install it, but the component doesn't appear in the tool palette. What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? -- Simon <Simon Armstrong> wrote in message news:5932@forums.codegear.com... > What must I do to get it to appear in the palette for C++Builder? Did you enable the "Generate all...

Using .Net (C#) ActiveX control within Builder 2009 (C++)
Hi, We are moving one of our applications from Borland C++ Builder 4.5 to the latest builder 2009. There is also an activeX control in our application (Formule One spreadsheet) which is causing problems in this migration. As this control doesn't cover all our future needs, we are thinking about creating our own gridcontrol to use. So I've been playing around and created an example control in .Net and exposed it as a COM object. When I try to add it to my C++ sample project, (Import component and create new package) and compile this package, I get the following error: [BCC32 Erro...

C++ Builder Problem
Hi all! I`m making an application with Modal Forms and I have to connect to 2 IBDatabase, depending on the choise of the user. I don`t know how to use 2 IBDatabase in 1 apllication- but I tried in that way: I created 2 Data Modules and in 1 on of them I put IBDatabase1 and IBTransaction1 and the other things like IBQuery,IBStoredProc and etc. and on the second Data Module I put IBDatabase 2 and IBTransaction2 and other things! Problem is when I use first Data Module everything is alright, but when I use the form, associated with the second Data Module- it`gives me an error : Cannot perform ...

Problem with C++ builder
Hi there, I am trying to generate a C++ object out of my NVO. Even though I am able to create a ..cpp and .h I am unable to put them to work. I tried to write a small program in VC+ 5.0 by using these files. I can not even build this project. It is giving a compiler error saying that "fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive" in xxx.cpp file. Did any body tried this.Can any body help with this. Thanks in advance, Srikanth.Y ...

Async Pro 5.00 with RAD Studio 2007 specifically C++Builder 2007
Hi, Please can someone help. I have read a large number of posts on how to install *Async Pro with CB2007* but unfortunately I have reached a dead end. The posts I am referring to are below: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=39053 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=54497&tstart=0 To add confusion some recommend using the "C++ 2007 package files" available on source forge and others advise to "Generate all C++ Builder files" in the project linker options. I cannot find any reference to the support documentation to the above C++...

Web resources about - c++ builder 2007 ATL problem - embarcadero.cppbuilder.activex

Interface Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Facebook Page Builder ShortStack Keeps Growing
Facebook page builder ShortStack is becoming more popular. The company announced Wednesday that it grew by more than 100,000 customers in 2012 ...

Super Texas Holdem Poker, Temple Ruin, Tab Builder, Via.Me, more on this week’s emerging Facebook apps ...
... Ruin 659,404 +299,404 + 83% 3. 我的傳奇 780,000 +270,000 + 53% 4. Oroscopo del Giorno v2.0 580,000 +180,000 + 45% 5. Tab Builder: ...

Maxine Builder (@maxine_builder) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Maxine Builder @ maxine_builder ...

Business Builders Community
Business Builders is a group for professionals who are business and entrepreneur minded who understand the power and value of networking to grow ...

Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Perth engineer’s robot bricklayer: See the Fastbrick Robotics builder in action
THIS is the robot bricklayer that is putting WA on the building map around the world with inquiries from 39 countries already.

WA builders clean up at national Master Builders awards - PerthNow Search Search
WA builders took out seven awards at the Master Builders awards on the Gold Coast, scooping the top prizes for their diverse range of skills ...

Sydney builder Bill Issa convicted of attacking clients who complained about his work
Bill Issa&nbsp;promised to fix up rundown homes and transform&nbsp;them into&nbsp;something flashy and&nbsp;new. Sydney builder Bill Issa promised ...

Canberra builders say new ActewAGL will cost them thousands
Canberra builders say ActewAGL fee changes will cost builders, clients, thousands of dollars.