Web Service, Web Forms shared session

How could I share session between Web Service and Web Forms (they are in the same project). There is no problem when I refer to session in only one of them. But when I declare session value in one of them - second doesn't see it (== null).
I put session ID in CookieContainer for Web Service, but I want to pass session values farther - to *.aspx sites of this project.

0
darthm

You can't share session directly withing different projects of solution.

One way of solution is use of StateServer mode of session.

Thanks.

Shah Dharnendra G
Sr.Analyst Programmer,
GTL-Ahmedabad
0
dharnendra

XML Web service , Web form
hi i hope if u could help me in what i am making so i have a web form that does the collection of the information from the user when he hits the button this data must be sent to the xml web service but this service must deliver this data in xml then i read the information and insert it to the sql serevr Database could you help me becouse iam soo confused about where to start and what is the stuff to search in it iam new in the xml stuff help me pleaseeeeee“To be incredible you must produce great work”Visit My Bloghttp://www.dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/hussein My first question is why are yo...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Sharing state between Web form and Web service
Folks, My Web application exposes some Web services. It also is a consumer of its own services. Here is my Web service class:    public class Service1 : System.Web.Services.WebService {        public const string VAL = "val";        [WebMethod(EnableSession = true)]        public string Getvalue() {            object val = Session[VAL];            return...

web web web

Manipulating Microsoft DNS service from web service or web form.
Hiya All,   I need to be able to update an "A record" on Microsoft DNS Service for a particular domain from a web form or web service - and have no idea where to begin. I can run the form/service on the same box running DNS service... I am looking to make a IP address updater that will update my "home" ip address if it changes (similar to what DYNDNS offers, except I have my own name servers, so that wont work for me lol). Any kick in the right direction is greatly appreciated!   Dave...

Is web services a part of web Service?

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web resources about - Web Service, Web Forms shared session - asp.net.xml-web-services

Public Broadcasting Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... such as PBS NewsHour , Masterpiece , and Frontline . Since the mid-2000s, Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service ...

Kelpie laps up cafe’s service
TERRITORIANS who can’t bear the thought of leaving home without their fur-baby now have a choice of dog-friendly cafes in Darwin.

Xenophon candidate to take aim at financial services
Naomi Halpern, a victim of bad financial advice who was caught up in the collapse of forestry investment scheme Timbercorp, will take the fight ...

Yahoo Turns Off Its Video Service Yahoo Screen as Fewer People Tune in
Yahoo has shut down Yahoo Screen, the portal's digital video service whose U.S. traffic has declined 25% since February 2013. The service is ...

STC becomes first service provider in MENA to deploy Cisco VPC technology
STC becomes first service provider in MENA to deploy Cisco VPC technology Arab News RIYADH: Saudi Telecom Company (STC), the largest telecommunication ...

Manufacturing ISM Sinks to January 2009 Low; Dont' Count on Services or Housing to Save the Day
... for months. Something clearly turned late third or fourth quarter of 2014. The consensus opinion was manufacturing did not matter and the service ...

Fed: Q3 Household Debt Service Ratio Very Low
The Fed's Household Debt Service ratio through Q3 2015 was released Dec 28th: Household Debt Service and Financial Obligations Ratios . I used ...

Yahoo Kills Streaming Video Service You Probably Hadn’t Heard Of
... something called Yahoo Screen even existed. Well it did. Notice the use of the past tense. Mashable has confirmed that the streaming service ...

Eleven Madison Park to Switch to Rao's-Inspired Service Style
... that's not the only big change-up that the EMP team has in store . Later this month, Humm and Guidara will introduce a brand new style of service ...

Cisco aims to unify collaboration technologies in new Spark service
Financial Post Cisco aims to unify collaboration technologies in new Spark service Financial Post Justin Sullivan/Getty ImagesCisco Spark ...