Web Service transfer speed dramaticly slowing down after each new instance of the web service class

I've made a Class that transfer my file to the web service's server.
I run a loop that sends all the files in a direcory.
Each file is sent in 34kb chunks, and that is working great, even with 800mb files.

But when i send 4 files, the first is sent with 100% speed,the next is about 75, then 50%, etc..
At the end, the files are sent with 20kb\s instead of the initially almost 1mb\s or more..

My loop is basicly:
while (x)
{
WebService myService = new WebService();
myService.sendfile(dir);
}

PS: I cannot make the WebService myService = new WebService(); outside the loop...

0
vakuum

Update:
I now have the code like this:

WebService myService = new WebService();
MyService.SendFile("file1.zip");
MyService.SendFile("file2.zip");
MyService.SendFile("file3.zip");
MyService.SendFile("file4.zip");
 And it still slows down after each file is sent.
It seems that iis is calculating how many requests it gets, and then turn the priority or something down..
Not sure how it knows that i send a new file, and it's not the same old one tho :s
0
vakuum

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

Changing URL in web.config for web service
I added a web reference to asmx file. In web.config - it adds - undefinedadd key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test/CoreServices.asmx I then change it to <add key="CoreService.CoreServices" value="http://test2/CoreServices.asmx"/> But CoreService.CoreServices still looks for http://test/CoreServices.asmx.  What else do i have to change? I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ I think CoreService.CoreServices are hard coded into the source code.  Girijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ So no ...

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

Is web services a part of web Service?

New to web services...need help consuming web service
Hi guys. I am trying to use the NBA standing web service(developed by 4guysfromrolla) on my website and I cant seem to get it to work correctly. Its listed below. http://nbaweblog.com/nba/standings.asmx Tutorial is on the below page--http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/111203-1.aspx I made a web reference in my asp.net web project but when I go to create the object it gives me the Type "NBA.standings " not defined. I am copying the code exactly from the page. I put the imports system.web.services at the top of the page. This is my code from the page load event Dim proxy As N...

What action by a web service requires an app to update their web reference to a Web Service
I create a web reference to a web service in my aspx web application which returns an XML object. If the owner of the web service makes a change to their object am I required to do an update web reference? What if I dont use the information from the new object? thanks Larry You should make the change only if the contract b/w the two has changed (e.g. parameters, return values), etc.-Mathew Nolton Website=www.cybral.com Email=mnolton@cybral.com Blog=weblogs.asp.net/mnolton If the web service now returns a new element and my class reference doesn't match their new class ref...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Web Service invoking another Web Service
hello, I have a web service and I have to consume another web method of some other web service. I have to do everything through code. [I cannot use "Add Web Reference" utility in the VS.NET]. I am using C# for coding the web service. Thanks in advance. Phanikum Yep, You could do that! Basically you have to use WSDL.exe http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cptools/html/cpgrfWebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp Once you have proxyclass in a file from WSDL.EXE, make an assembly and use that in your app! Sreedharhtt...

Web resources about - Web Service transfer speed dramaticly slowing down after each new instance of the web service class - asp.net.xml-web-services

NBA makes it priority to “dramaticly reduce” four games in five nights, back-to-backs - ProBasketballTalk ...
NEW YORK — If there is one thing that lowers the level of play in NBA games, its players being tired from travel condensed games. There is statistical ...

Subpar care at Subway
Listen and watch live talk back radio portal, gathering national and local news in Australia. 6PR, 3AW, 6PR and 4BC. Come and have your say, ...

ArtLex's Reh-Rez page
reify , reification - To treat an abstraction as if it had concrete or material existence. Reification is what the viewer experiences in treatingan ...

Loren Connors
Website for guitarist Loren Connors, who has recorded under the names Loren MazzaCane, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Guitar Roberts and Loren Mattei ...

oil pump on orange sunset
Download Royalty Free Images similar to ID 173515472 - oil pump on orange sunset from Shutterstock's library of millions of high resolution stock ...

‘Going Clear’ Is a Powerful But Disappointing Indictment of Scientology
... And at the end of the film encourages the higher profile celebrity Scientologists to come out and speak against the church. The most dramaticly ...

‘Happy Endings’ Moves to Friday Nights — ABC Schedule - TVLine
Happy news it's not: ABC is exiling Happy Endings from Tuesdays to Fridays beginning in March, the network announced very late Wednesday. ABC's ...

NLRB Unionization Ruling 'Grossly Inappropriate' to NCAA Prez Mark Emmert
NCAA President Mark Emmert knows college sports are bound to change dramaticly, but he will still fight for the change he thinks is appropriate. ...

This Time, We Spank the Telcos
If anything can warm my sad, cynical heart here in the Sausage Factory, it's seeing people rise up and reclaiming their power and responsibilities ...

Payments Innovation – My “Walkman” Moment….
I was only a pre-teen at the time, but this memory will stick with me forever.  My older sister had just received a Sony Walkman for her birthday ...