To anyone who has deployed web service with VWDHosting.net: Help please!

I'm trying to get my web service to work on VWDHosting.net, but it keeps coming up with parser error:

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Services2, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

(see http://forums.asp.net/1191544/ShowPost.aspx)

I can't get around it!!! changing to Microsoft.web.services3 has the same error.

Either I'm doing something wrong or VWDHosting doesn't support microsoft.web.services???

Did no one launch a web service with VWDHosting.net?

Please help!

Thanks,

Amirisin