I need use xml webservice with out add web reference

Hello every body

I need in my project to use web service, but I need to determain the URL of xml web service online ie. write it in textbox then using web services in this URL

Please tell me how I can this situation in my code not using web reference

Thanks a lot

0
louie

You can develop a proxy class: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d2s8y7bs.aspx

Hope this helps!

Vikram.S, Developer

DiscountASP.NET

Innovative ASP.NET Hosting & SQL Hosting
0
vvsharma

Question about web service
Question about web service - My web service returns an OrderInfo object.  If I add properties to this class so that the web service returns additional info, and my web service users are *not* using the new properties, do they need to refresh their web reference anyway when I deploy this?  I know they would need to refresh the web reference if they want to use the new properties ... but I'm not sure if they would need to refresh when they aren't using the new properties. I don't want their existing code to break when I deploy this.  Thanks in advanc...

unable to add a secure java web service to .net thru visual studio add web reference
I have a secure java web service running on my system.   I am able to successfully do a URL based invocation of it and also was able to get the expected SOAP response. It uses the Basic Authentication mechanism to make it secure. So basically when I type the URL in the address bar and invoke it, it asks me for a user name password, I enter it and it runs normally.  Now, when I try to add that web service to a simple asp.net web application thru visual studio add web reference mechanism, it first prompts with a certificate, which I accept and then prompts with Disco...

Missing Design Tab in using Web Matrix for XML Web Services
Did anyone come across the following situation? After selecting the XML Web Service template with VB.NET as the language, Sample as the class and MatrixDemo as the namespace, a code view was opened by Web Matrix. However, unlike the usually interface, I can't find any tabs underneath the code view. No design tab, no HTML tab and no ALL tab. Did I miss anything?...

Can "Add Web Reference" if web service deployed to new web site, Can't add ref if deployed to Virt Server under Default web site (Sharepoint)
I have created a web service wich I can deploy successfully to a new IIS Web, but of course I have to set the port to something other than 80 (and I'd rather just use a virtual server under the Default web). If I try to deploy my web service under the Default Web as a new virtual server, and then try to "Add a web Reference" to the service, it fails with a 404: not found error. Notes: WServer 2003 My IIS server is running Sharepoint Portal Server (SPPS)sp2.  VS2005 Any ideas? /Bob C in GRR In Sharepoint Portal Admin I had to add a Path Exclusion.  Took me a whi...

Difference in between add a web service as a Reference and as Web Reference?
I know the question is very stupid which i am going to asked but.... I have an asp.net web service project with a webservice, i can add this WebServiceProject as a Reference and get that webservice, but also can add the webservice as a WebReference in my application. what is difference in both and when which should be used?"Hope its your Solution so Mark it as Answer"Ahmad SheikhMicrosoft Valuable Geekhttp://sharpcontents.blogspot.com  You should always use Web Reference (or Service Reference) since only then will the necessary proxy code be generated.-- "Mark As Answer...

Need help regarding .Net XML Web Services
I need expertise help regarding XML Web Services(.Net)i m showing details of my problem in points.1. Client like to input its XML in our web servicesfor some particular calculation by using this aspcode.<%set toXML =server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DomDocument.3.0")toXML.load(server.MapPath(<Filename.xml>)outXML = toXML.xml ' An object having xml file in itSet objHttp =Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP.4.0")objHTTP.Open "POST", <WebService URL>, falseobjHTTP.SetRequestHeader "Host", "(automatic)"objHTTP.SetRequestHeader "SOAPAction", <URL>objHTTP.SetRequestHeader "Con...

Re: Using XML Web Service in VS.NET
Dear all, I added a "test.asmx" file in my current project and I coded all Web Method in the test.asmx.cs in VS.NET. Now I want to ask how can I call the web methods in other C# Class? Suppose the class name of the asmx is "test". How can I instantiate the object of that class? Regards, Joe someone can correct me on this.... i hav done a walkthrough using XML webservice. I have created a windows application that can call methods from the webservice, with the use of a dataset in the webservice. after "adding a web reference" to my windows appli...

creating XML or XML Web Services?
Hi, I know XML is basically creating a file that allowed multiple applications to get data from the XML file ... and I am wondering .. why there is XML Web Services? What are the differences between these two? I am trying to create a Session that will keep update the value whenever it navigate to any page ... and get the Session value in multiple applications. In my guess, stores Session[] in XML file should work for what I am trying to do ... but what exactly is this XML Web Services? In what kind of situation we use XML or vice versa? All developers, even novices and hobbyists, must be a...

XML vs XML Web Services
I'm getting up to speed with XML and have the following questions: 1) Knowing XML means knowing how to design and create XML Web Services? 2) I found the amount of details on XML/XML Web services overwhelming, harder to digest than HTML or a new language. What's the best approach to learn and use it? Thanks.Please mark the post(s) that have helped you as "Answer" 1. No. They are different things 2. I'd start with a basic XML foundation (basic XML, XPath, and XSD), then review the basic WS things: soap, WSDL, and then from there on move to the WS-specs.Tomas Restrepo ...

XML Web service , Web form
hi i hope if u could help me in what i am making so i have a web form that does the collection of the information from the user when he hits the button this data must be sent to the xml web service but this service must deliver this data in xml then i read the information and insert it to the sql serevr Database could you help me becouse iam soo confused about where to start and what is the stuff to search in it iam new in the xml stuff help me pleaseeeeee“To be incredible you must produce great work”Visit My Bloghttp://www.dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/hussein My first question is why are yo...

Xml file mapper using Web Service
Hi all, I am tasked with creating a web service that maps a number of files to a relational database.  I have a good idea of how I might do this but need to make sure that a list of files get mapped to the database or else they are all rolled back.  Here is the scenario of what should happen. 1. Call an initializing method with the list of files to process as a parameter 2. This method would return a unique identifier to the caller 3. Everytime the caller calls a mapping function also pass the identifier as a parameter 4. If a mapping function fails call a rollback function wit...

Need help with deciding to use or not to use web services in a web application
Hi all, I haven't used web services at all in my web application development and now I was asked to use web services in my web application.  I was a novice in ASP.NET since I'm just changed to ASP.NET from a Java background. I used the tutorial on MSDN to create the DAL (which is a .xsd file type) and the BLL layers and it works pretty well for what the web application suppose to be but since I was asked to add a web service layer to this, I wonder how to do it?  And I wonder if it is necessary to have an additional layer?  What is the pros and cons for adding the we...

Two problems : proxy authentication using Add Web Reference, and storing SSL certificate to call Web Service over https
I am currently having two problems consuming a Web Service from .Net.  I have this Web Service deployed on my local machine, a dev server (not using SSL), and a staging and production server (each serving the Web Service and WSDL over https SSL connection).  For testing (trying to find the problem), I have tried to create the proxy classes in Visual Studio 2003 (using Add Web Reference) on all of them and tried calling Web Methods on all of them (by changing the URL in the proxy class I was able to create from my local WSDL), and I have come up with the following.Using the wsdl too...

Web resources about - I need use xml webservice with out add web reference - asp.net.xml-web-services

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...