How to call a .Net web service from C++ dll??

Hi,

I want to call a .Net C# web service from C++ dll.
I can use MSXML parser's XmlHttp class for the calling the same.
In this case,I will have to hard code the input SOAP request inside my C++ code.Is this a good enough approach...?
What are the pros and cons of this...?And is this this the only way to do it...?
Can you please let me know any other ways if any...?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
livehed

0
livehed

Check the following walkthrough available @ MSDN
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsent7/html/vbwlkwalkthroughusingwebservicewithunmanagedcode.asp

Regards, Narayana Rao Surapaneni Architect | Author | MCSD for .NET | MCSD | SCJP www.msdeveloper.info
0
narayanas

.NET web services Vs Java Web Services

How to call .net web service from Java web application?
Hi all,  I have a vb .net web service.How do i call .net web service from Java web application?What all resources I need?Can you please provide a sample application where a java application is invoking methods of .net web service? Thank you Hi, First I am not familiar with java language, but web services are universal operating system and language independent. It doesn't matter where the services is or in what language is written you just invoke it  and it gives you "replay".  Probably you must reffer to java consuming web services.   Regard...

C#.NET Web services: Manipulating XML
Hi, I am developing a web service in C#.Net1.1 and a new bee to .NET. I have developed a web method to retrieve the data from database and I want to sent the response in the form of XML.I want to manipulate the dataset to get the desired XML.But I dont know how to do that? Can somebody help me in formatting the XML. Also, once I will format the XML, what return type I should use in web method to get XML file as output. Thanks in advance. First of all, I'm sure you already knnow that .NET 1.1 is rather old. At any rate, make sure you're using the latest service pack for .NET 1.1...

web services calling services simultaneosly problem in .net 2.0
hi i m facing a problemwe are using desktop client and webservices in that client request the a webservice asyncthat remains on server until a specific condition is satisfiedand rest of the web services are called syncronsly these services run on localhost without any problembut if client and server machines are diffrent it hangs the applicationdont knw wht is the reasn and after some time operation has timed out exceptions comelet me tell u one more thingboth the services are using different sessionsthanx in advance for ur help   i have made sample application to test the scnerio...

Can you call a web service from a web service?
I am trying to create a web service that itself consumes a 3rd party web service outside of our corporate firewall - so basically a web service consuming another web service.  I can consume this outside web service directly in an ASP.NET application without a problem.  But because the code is long and cumbersome, I wanted to provide our GUI developers an easy way to get all of the data they need from one source.  So I thought I could create an internal web service that would do a lot of things (query internal systems, for example) as well as consuming this external service.&nb...

Troubleshoot Web Service; Ajax AutoComplete events do not appear to not fire; Ajax web service appears to not work. .NET
Folks, I had the situation that Ajax AutoComplete events in the web service did not fire after I copied a project out of a folder, renamed it and moved it to a server. The fix was hard to find but easy to solve. I had some web service modules in an ASMX file that provided AutoComplete entries -- i.e., after the user keys in 2 or 3 characters, the list of possible entries with those leading characters is displayed for the user to select. To solve the problem, look at the web service's directive, not the code-behind or the ASMX designer.  Do a right-mouse-click...

Cannot call a web service from java script using ajax in .net 3.5 web applications
As like 2005 .net websites i tried to consume a web service from client side java script  using Ajax script manager in  .net 3.5 (2008) version web application it was not working, Event it works with 3.5 web sites, What i have to do to solve the issue. Thanks in advance Hi, can you create the least amount of code to reproduce it and post it? This gives us the ability to check out your code and better guide you. Also please check out this article: Create a Simple WCF Web Service and Use In JavaScript With Visual Studio 2008 and .Net 3.5.  Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Fire...

Web resources about - How to call a .Net web service from C++ dll?? - asp.net.xml-web-services

Public Broadcasting Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... such as PBS NewsHour , Masterpiece , and Frontline . Since the mid-2000s, Roper polls commissioned by PBS have consistently placed the service ...

ATM stolen from Fyshwick service station dragged down Barrier Street by thieves
Two men caught on camera stealing ATM from Fyshwick petrol station and dragging it down the road.

V/Line trains forced out of service by mysterious wheel fault
Regional rail operator V/Line has been forced to pull many of its newest trains out of service because of a sudden and mysterious spate of wheel ...

Avvo Bares Fixed-Fee Legal Services
Like fixed-fee bar referral programs, Avvo Legal Services sounds like a winner for the right lawyers, that is.

Microsoft Updates Bing Logo as Search Service Grows Up
... green "is easier to see over yellow," a Microsoft spokeswoman said, and because the new look displays well "across Windows devices and services." ...

Al Jazeera to expand digital services in US
... Doha and New York: Al Jazeera Media Network on Wednesday announced from Doha its intention to expand its existing international digital services ...

L Train may not run between Williamsburg and Manhattan for "years" due to proposed service repairs
L Train stop with Craig Finn ad Well here's very bad news for anyone who lives on the L line and likes to travel between Brooklyn and Manhattan: ...

A bug in Apple Music caused the service to ask subscribers to sign up again in order to stream their ...
... Apple Music users began reporting on social media that even though they already have an active account and subscription, the music service is ...

Passenger Flies Delta With Turkey As Their Service Animal
The definition of ‘service animal’ is apparently pretty broad when it comes to air travel. Service animals can include companions that help to ...

Netflix will soon block proxy access to service
The announcement comes just a week after Netflix went live in more than 130 countries, covering almost the entire globe except China.