Create a web service proxy for consuming

Hi

Can i create a proxy of a web service of consuming it in a windows application. I dont want to use visual studio for this? Is this easy to write a proxy class in c# for this?

0
adnan152

You can use the WSDL.EXE tool from the .NET Framework SDK to produce proxy classes. Visual Studio just puts a pretty face on the same thing that the tool does.

John Saunders | MVP – Connected System Developer
0
johnwsaunders3

Web resources about - Create a web service proxy for consuming - asp.net.xml-web-services

Tumblr : How do teenagers waste hours upon hours consuming Tumblr?
Answer (1 of 6): I am a teenager and also have a fascination with Tumblr. I will try my best to explain this from our perspective as teens. This ...

Are You Consuming Your Coffee Correctly? - YouTube
Have you been doing it wrong? The Scientific Smell Challenge: https://youtu.be/bI5HEl3u848 SUBSCRIBE (it's free!): http://bit.ly/asapsci GET ...

Briton sentenced to four years for consuming hashish in Dubai
... to having 6.4 grams of the drug for his personal use and he will be deported after serving his sentence. DUBAI // A Briton charged with consuming ...

Eating meat is hurting the environment - stop consuming so much, top US nutritional panel says
The country's foremost nutrition advisory panel is taking a stand against meat: Americans should eat less of it, top experts say, in order to ...

Teen love shown to be most consuming
BACK in 1965, Cat Stevens wrote The First Cut is the Deepest. It turns out he was right. New research from a joint American and Australian study ...

Food morality shouldn't be all consuming
I've spent my life with food fads. Now, though, such fads carry astonishing levels of unearned holier-than-thouness.

The all-consuming market for markets
The all-consuming market for markets

Canadians consuming sky-high amounts of sodium, study finds
Canadians are consuming potentially dangerous amounts of sodium and Ottawa must take action to limit those levels, a leading expert on heart ...

13 Causes Of Insomnia, From Work Stress To What You're Consuming
After a long day, the only thing you want to do is crawl into bed for a good night's rest. Unfortunately, for 3.3 million Canadians, that isn't ...

Consuming Walker - AdPulp - AdPulp
It’s Sunday, which means it time to open The New York Times Magazine and read “Consumed,” the weekly column by Rob Walker. Today’s piece is about ...