write to a xml with a xml schema

Hi, I have a xml schema, and a xml that validate this schema.
I want to append new nodes to this xml with code (c#)
which is the best form to do this?

thanks
0
ManuelSpam
12/1/2005 7:43:51 AM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XMl to XML

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

Problems writing to an XML file
I'm brand new to using XML (in fact this is my first project), so bear with me, I may need a little hand-holding. I'm trying to create a page which simply adds data to an existing xml file. Ultimately it will add the data from a form, but to keep things simple, I've been simply using pre-defined values. Originally I was able to get the script to write the xml exactly as I needed, however it would simply overwrite the existing file every time it was accessed. This is unacceptable, as it will be used to add data to one file, sort of like a mini database. So after much pain and gnashi...

Adding a XML schema to XML schema collection
I used SSEUtil to add a schema to my database but I am having problems.  Used these steps:SSEUtil -c> USE "c:\Rich.mdf"> GO>!RUN Resume.SQL//indicates success>SELECT * FROM SYS.XML_SCHEMA_COLLECTIONS>GO//schema not shown in list> USE master>GO>SELECT * FROM SYS.XML_SCHEMA_COLLECTIONS>GO//schema is shown in the queryIt appears that the schema is not added to the desired database, so when I try to use the schema in Visual Studio, the schema does not appear when I connect to the Rich.mdf database.  Any ideas on what I am doing wrong or why this might be happ...

Xml schema to Xml file
Is it possible to convert xml schema to xml file.How can i do read&writexmlschema using a dataset with xml schema. I converted a xml file to xml schema in a web appliction project.Then what should be location of shema that i need to give for a dataset I mean dataset.readxmlscheme(server.mappath(??))   Please let me know I am new to this field     dataset.ReadXml(Server.MapPath("xml\ProductList.xml")) will read the xml as well as the schema of thexml file. no need to convert it into schema file while using dataset as it will automatically define the ...

How do I write XML into an attr, as XML?

Writing XML from XML policy

Xml Schema from xml file
How should i create xml schema from xml file?  Do you mean an XSD?  That's easy--open the XML file in Visual Studio.  There will be a new XML menu button, and one option is to create an XSD.  If you have a lot of files, MS has a little tool at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/bb840042.aspx.If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs  Thanks alot!!  It worked wonderfully...

XML & XML Schema
 Hi Can I use XML natively instead of a XML Schema.The schema is very simple and I would like to see if it's possible to use just XML. <!--W3C Schema generated by XMLSpy v2007 (http://www.altova.com)--> <!--Please add namespace attributes, a targetNamespace attribute and import elements according to your requirements--> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/> <xs:element name="issue"> <...

XML::Parser XML::DOM XML::XSLT
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6E0D0.3E27D77A Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Craig and fellow VMS Perlers, You last wrote about this Fri 3/16/2001 11:24 AM, not counting your very helpful comments on Eisner/Decuserve more recently. One of my colleagues sent me an email requesting that I make XML::XSLT=20 available on VMS. perl 5.8.6, VMS 7.3-2, DECC 7.1 latest ACRTL (version 3) on Alpha XML::XSLT (version 0.48) depends on XML::Parser (version 2.34). This depends on expat (version 2.0.0). I built expat a...

How to write a xml file to another computer using path like this \\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml?
Hi Guys,How can I write a xml file that read from a dataset to another computer in our network?something like this path "\\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml"I am using below code to write xml file.----------------------------------------            // create a file name to write to.            string filename = "\\Server5\XML\XMLTest.xml";            // create the FileStream to write with.        &nb...

How to select Xml as Xml?
If I select Xml nodes like this from sql server; select xmlData.query('//Field[@F = "True"]') as extendedInfo from.... ..how to loop through the items in C#? I can't cast it to a System.Xml.XmlNodeList..? You can use the XmlDocument class.  There's a Load method and a LoadXml method.  One of these should get you what you want, after which you can select nodes as you need.C# <---> VB.Net Translator mm8: If I select Xml nodes like this from sql server; select xmlData.query('//Field[@F = "True"]') as extendedInfo from.... ...

sort xml in xml
Hi, How I can sort xml file in xml with VB.NetThanks,<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>  <Liste>   <Form Famille="Administration" idXhtml="" idOffice="31574" nom="ADM" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31708" nom="ADM- 54 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="communication" idXhtml="" idOffice="31709" nom="ADM- 133 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31710" nom="ADM- 9 (2000)" desc="" />   <Form Famille="Admini" idXhtml="" idOffice="31711" no...

Transform XML to XML
I've been trying to transform an XML document to another XML document. The original document is very large (6megs) and the application that needs to use it only needs a fraction of the data. I'm trying to take this mother-of-all XML documents and filter out unwanted nodes. I could probably do this very easily with code by running a few XPath Queries against the document, and placing the results in a new document...however...I have an interest in learning how to do this with XSL. In the past, I've done some pretty basic XML to HTML transformation ans that worked out well. This ti...

Web resources about - write to a xml with a xml schema - asp.net.xml-datasource

Axiom schema of replacement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In set theory , the axiom schema of replacement is a schema of axioms in Zermelo–Fraenkel set theory (ZFC) that asserts that the image of any ...

Online Schema Change for MySQL - Facebook
MySQL at Facebook hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Online Schema Change for MySQL geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Schema - LinkedIn
... is a networking tool that helps you discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners. Schema ...

Schema - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade to ...

Taking the Pain Out of MySQL Schema Changes
A common obstacle we face when releasing new features is making production schema changes in MySQL. Many new features require additional columns ...

BIG’s Waste-to-Energy Plant Breaks Ground, Breaks Schemas
© BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group There are many things that set BIG’s latest project, Amager Bakke, apart. The plant, which broke ground yesterday, ...

Introducing Schema.org: Bing, Google and Yahoo Unite to Build the Web of Objects
We’ve been talking for a while about the need to rethink the search experience to better reflect both the changing web and advancing user habits. ...

Schema.org - The Blog Herald
I think search is a seriously exciting place to be right now. 2012 has seen some of the most aggressive Google algorithm updates of all time; ...

Official Google Blog: Introducing schema.org: Search engines come together for a richer web
Official Google Blog: Introducing schema.org: Search engines come together for a richer web

Using schema.org markup to promote your critic reviews within Google Search
... Publishers with long-form reviews for these verticals can get up and running by selecting snippets from their reviews and then adding schema.org ...