How to create dynamic web form using XML Schema & XML and so on

Dear there;
I have to build dynamic web form where i can design the form as i want, if you have an ideas about this field tell me as soon as possible, because i feel very frustration about that, The Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 is available in this section.
0
Tariq
8/16/2004 1:52:20 PM
asp.net.xml-datasource 7181 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello Dear,

I am also working on the same from a quite long time ? but did't get enough success. But i have created the form at run time as i want by storing from element in XMl file. and u can validate it by using XSLT or at code behind file as u want.
0
sachinsaki

XML & XML Schema
 Hi Can I use XML natively instead of a XML Schema.The schema is very simple and I would like to see if it's possible to use just XML. <!--W3C Schema generated by XMLSpy v2007 (http://www.altova.com)--> <!--Please add namespace attributes, a targetNamespace attribute and import elements according to your requirements--> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified"> <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"/> <xs:element name="issue"> <...

using xml datasource with a dynamic xml output from a website
hi guys. need help regarding this problem. we're doing a project right now that gets the latest stocks info from a website. we're passing username, password, and a year into a querystring and the website will have an xml output. the problem is that the output looks something like this : http://www.info.net/xml/page.aspx?id=user&pass=23423&year=2006. i'm wondering how i could directly use this in the xmldatasource itself. any ideas?   Hi Use HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse class. You can get xml string as output then you can do whatever you want(deal with xmldatasour...

Adding an XML Schema attribute to a dynamically created XML document.
I'm dynamically creating an XML document. Does anybody know if it's sufficient to, e.g. add 'XmlTextWriter.WriteAttributeString("XMLNS", "http://tempuri.org/KullenbergXMLFeed.xsd");' to get the document to use an XML schema, or is there any other way to do it. What I like to do is validate the document as it is being created.RegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Mail: info@seventhday.se-------------------------------- Answering my own question here. Found some answers I could use, a...

XMl to XML

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

creating XML or XML Web Services?
Hi, I know XML is basically creating a file that allowed multiple applications to get data from the XML file ... and I am wondering .. why there is XML Web Services? What are the differences between these two? I am trying to create a Session that will keep update the value whenever it navigate to any page ... and get the Session value in multiple applications. In my guess, stores Session[] in XML file should work for what I am trying to do ... but what exactly is this XML Web Services? In what kind of situation we use XML or vice versa? All developers, even novices and hobbyists, must be a...

create an xml schema from an xml file
Hello, I need to write an application that uses a xml file that i create and make a xml schema based on that file. I have a seperate company that is sending us the xml file and i want to get the info from the file and put it into a database. However, they need the my schema. I am reading up on how to use the DataSet.Writexml() and DataSet.WriteXmlSchema(). I know that there is some way of getting the data from the xml file using a DataSet, but i dont understand how. Has anyone done something similar to this that could help me at least get started? Thanks Dev Djinnx-Dev DjinnxWeb Develop...

creating an XML document using xml::dom

Insert Xml Schema into the Xml document i have just created
Hey, Im not to sure if this is the correct place to  post this but here it goes anyway. I have just created a web page where by i create a xml file where the contents is drawn from the db table. I have managed to add things into it like my CDataSections etc.  but i have two issues now. first being i do not know how to add the Schema to the xml file i.e<CompanyJob  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">And the second being the data in the CData sections show the html tags which i want converting to an actaul break point if it ...

Creating XML Schema Instance in new XML Document
I have used a the XML Date Binding Wizard to generate a file of classes and functions based on a sample XML Document. Everything works fine and I was able to use the classes and functions to generate a new XML document in the required format with my own data. The problem I have is that the new XML Document I created does not have an xsi reference. The first few lines of the sample XML document I used to create the classes contain the following: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Submission xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"...

creating an XML document using xml::dom #2

Using XML Schema Definition to output XML from a DataSet
Hi guys,I'm struggling with the concept of using an XSD to generate XML from a dataset.I don't want to use strongly typed datasets (in this instance) but I've been given an XSD to export data from our database in a specific format.Short of writing an XML writer myself, is there anyway to get ADO.NET to output data from our database into the format as defined by the XSD?I've tried DataSet.ReadXMLSchema(< XSD File >) and then DataSet.WriteXML but this doesn't exactly follow the XSD.I've tried to find more information on the topic but haven't had much luck.Any input would be gre...

xml to xml using xslt??
Hi, I've been trying to find a decent tutorial/explanation of how to transform one xml structure into another using xslt and output the result to a dataset but i have not been able to find any!. There are plenty that show how to convert xml to html and output as a .html file but none for xml to xml. Has anyone see or can recommend anything.. Thanks Have you tried the MSDN article: Real World XML: Manipulate XML Data Easily with the XPath and XSLT APIs in the .NET Framework? http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/07/XPathandXSLT/ I'm pretty sure I got some code from it that I'm s...

Createing XML from XML template
Hi,. Can anybody tell me how to create XML data string using XML template. I have XML template file, using this I want to construct new XML with actual data from database example my template file will be something like this <EmployeeInfo ID="">   <Emp_Name/>   <EMP_Gender/>   <EMP_DOB/><Addresses>     <Address ID="">         <Title></Title>         <Address1></Address1>     &...

Web resources about - How to create dynamic web form using XML Schema & XML and so on - asp.net.xml-datasource

Dynamics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brownian dynamics , the occurrence of Langevin dynamics in the motion of particles in solution (e.g. a grain in water, as was first seen by Brown); ...

Datacenter Dynamics
Datacenterdynamics for data center information, conferences, news, videos, whitepapers and reports globally

Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find ...
Dynamic Chiropractic - chiropractic, news, articles, research & information for chiropractors - Find a Chiropractor

Playing ‘GTA V’ in a Force Dynamics motion simulator looks like a ton of fun
It's been a few weeks since I last sat down and played Grand Theft Auto V . Although it's still one of my favorite games of both this generation ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM chief steps down
... with heavyweight Salesforce, SAP and Oracle, the head of the company's CRM division this week announced plans to step down. Microsoft Dynamics ...

Dynamic duo: Can Paul Ryan and Barack Obama work together?
Christian Science Monitor Dynamic duo: Can Paul Ryan and Barack Obama work together? Christian Science Monitor As newly elected Speaker of ...

Considering Group Dynamics in Agile Adoption
... and nations have personality traits based on their life positions . Berne further expanded his concepts in his book Structure and Dynamics of ...

The Republicans’ dynamic deception for 2016
... the media: Well, the numbers the Tax Foundation had put out is that the static cost of the plan is $3.6 trillion over 10 years, but the dynamic ...

Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers the power of the cloud to businesses
Microsoft has announced that the next release of its flagship ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX, will be generally available in the first quarter ...

Master and Dynamic's MW60s are a stellar mix of style and sound
My first experience with Master &amp; Dynamic's audio gear was the time I spent with the MH40 wired headphones this summer. I noticed the company's ...