windows forms in vb .net into web forms

we are creating a database driven website as part of our project. currently we have forms connecting to the database created in visual basic. these windows forms we need to convert into web forms which are asp .net compatible. can u give me an answer or show me a way.
0
ms3karthik
12/27/2005 9:30:54 AM
📁 asp.net.web-forms
📃 93655 articles.
⭐ 6 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 10106 Views

Hi,

because of the difference in nature between web and win applications you'll need to reimplement at least the UI part. If you have a multitiered application in which the busines logic and data access are in different parts/assemblies you can reuse them.

Grz, Kris.

XIII
12/27/2005 10:41:49 AM
There is no direct way to do that.

Regards,

Krishna Kishore.  View My Blog
0
csharppointer
12/27/2005 11:20:35 AM
You have to create UI buddy. Functionality you can seperate from
current applicaiton and can make assembly on which your UI will run or
if functinality is already built as DLL then you have to work around
com interoperability of .NET

Hope this help.

Never Ever Overloaded
0