web.net window form to asp.net form

is there a way to convert a form written in vb.net in a window form to an asp.net form ?
Computer Engineer, CIW , MCP , MCSA
http://www.elmajdal.net
0
majdalani

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

.Net Windows Control in Web Form
Hi all,How can I use a .Net windows control in a web form? I use object tag but it doesn't work and displays empty.Thanks in advance cheers Hi, you can check this article out: Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form. This shows only how to host the control. If you want interaction with the client you can do this by setting the correct CAS (Code Access Security) settings on the client pc. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Thanks guys for your replycheers...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model
Hi, I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there another library model for this? ...

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Web Forms or Windows Forms
Hi; I got started a new project for a company's Intranet. This is a test database system which we will use as a pool and put data and update,del,add simply modification operations on.I am learning .NET and implementing this system together I am using web-forms now.Everyone enters their pass and user-name to be able to use the system.But I can implement this system with Windows Forms also.At this case if you were me which form system you would use? Thank you for your replies There are definate advantages to using Web Forms since they do not have to be deployed to each client...

Web forms and mobile web forms

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Include web form inside web form
I tried to include an aspx file in a asp.net web form. However, all the web controls (textbox, button) in the included page are not displayed when called. <Form id="Form1" method="post" runat="server"> <%   Response.writeFile("subPage.aspx"); %> <asp:button id="btnPrev" runat="server" text="Previous"></asp:button> </Form> There are some <asp:textbox> controls in the subPage.aspx file, the file itself works fine, but when it is included in the main page, all the controls are not displayed. Please assist. Thanks   u should use iFrame instead...   <iFrame src="subPage.aspx" /> Hi, much more convenient way to have reusability in "page-like way" is to use user controls. Web Forms User Controlshttp://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.aspThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU...

.NET ( Web, Form, PDA )
I heard people saying that when you create a Web App on .NET, you can just click on a button in VS.NET and it will change it to Windows Form App and PDA App. Is this true ? If yes, how can I do it ? Thank You I hope this is true so , i can good money out of it :) All what i know is they are a different things. Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com Well, I haven't heard of that "MAGIC BUTTON" ;) regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP Ohh ..Means there is no magic button ? Then how do ...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Datawindow.net and web forms
When will a version of datawindow.net be released that works with web forms? We are targeting a Q1 2005 release. We hope to have a Beta available some time in Q4 2004. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 17 Aug 2004 07:09:48 -0700, "Jeff" <jab@hotmail.com> wrote: >When will a version of datawindow.net be released that works with web forms? > > Will that be available if we buy PB10 as a maintenance upgrade OR a new version? "Dave Fish [Team Sybase]" <dfish@_no_spam_sybase.com> wrote in message news:41221b02.143319442@forums.sybase.com...

Datawindow .Net for Web Forms?
Anyone heard any updated news on when we can expect to see Datawindow .Net available for ASP .Net web forms? According to Dave Fish: "We are targeting a Q1 2005 release. We hope to have a Beta available some time in Q4 2004." If you're interested in this, you might want to check out the datawindow.net forum. Pat "Ryan" <1@1.com> wrote in message news:4124c423$1@forums-2-dub... > Anyone heard any updated news on when we can expect to see Datawindow .Net > available for ASP .Net web forms? > > Thanks Pat. I wasn't aware ...

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

DataWindow.NET in Web Form?
Hi, I installed DataWindow.NET 1.0, created a datawindow, then tried to insert it into a Web Form. In the Toolbox, I see "Sybase DataWindow", and DataStore and Transaction are available, but DataWindowControl is disabled. How can I insert a datawindow on my Web Form? Do I need to join the DataWindow.NET 1.5 beta program? Thank you Victor Reinhart ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp 1.0 is winForms only. 1.5 beta is over and it has been released. It is the default download now for the eval of ...

deploy .net web form
hi to all. I'm try to deploy your example pbtutor to an iis 6 web server (that isn't on my development local machine).. I have installed .net fwk2 and I put in system path some dll (atl71.dll, msvcr71.dll and others as the documentation says). I obtain this error: Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Sybase.PowerBuilder....

Web resources about - web.net window form to asp.net form - asp.net.web-forms

The Windows Blog

New Lumia 650 looks nice but misses Windows 10 Mobile’s best feature
(credit: Microsoft) Microsoft has announced a new phone running Windows: the Lumia 650. As its name numerically implies, this phone sits closer ...

Microsoft Lumia 650 is an affordable Windows 10 Mobile device, but does a missing feature make it a fail ...
When Microsoft purchased Nokia's handset business, it was viewed by many as a way to stop the Finnish company from defecting from Windows Phone. ...

Microsoft is marking the end of an era with a $199 Windows phone for the business
... and some significant information leakage , Microsoft finally and officially announced the Lumia 650 — a budget $199 smartphone running Windows ...

How I 'upgraded' my mom's Windows XP computer
I love my mom. She's a smart, caring, and creative woman and c'mon: She obviously did a killer job at the whole "raising me" thing. Technology, ...

Play JezzBall and tons of other Windows 3.1 games in your browser
... of others on a Compaq-386 and eventually, a Pentium series. Now by way of Archive.org's Software Library , you can play roughly 1000 Windows ...

Hulu's universal Windows 10 app features live tiles and Cortana
A big part of the promise of Windows 10 is the big push for universal applications, which enable developers to write one app that'll work on ...

'Business-Class' Lumia 650 Windows Phone Launches in Europe
Aimed at business users, the budget Windows phone features some premium touches.