Web User Control not working on Web Page

I created a web user control to contain 3 grids and then used a span tag so that the window shows only one grid but can be vertically scrolled to show all three.  It works great on the control but when I drag the control onto a web page all 3 grids are displayed and the scroll bars are missing.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this or have run into this problem before.  Thanks.....
0
Sly8795

web web web

Single page with multiple user web controls VS Multiple page with specific user web controls
I have a question regarding single page with multiple user web controls vs multiple page with specific user web controls   Option 1: I am of the opinion to have multiple pages with specific user web controls and use an object to store all the information as the user navigates through the application. And finally at the end, read this object and save all the information to the backend database.   Option 2: My respected team member suggests that we have only one page, with all the specific user web controls and not use an object, instead show/hide the user web controls based ...

Mulitple instances of a web user control not working on same web page
Hi,Can any body help me?I've developed one PopUp Calendar user control that has a textbox control and a link with javascript to open  a popup window to show the asp:calender control. When user select any date, it closes the popup window and update the textbox value with the selected date. And this is working absolutely fine.Here is the code:CalendarControl.ascx file content...---------------------------------- <%@ Control Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="CalendarControl.ascx.vb" Inherits="CalendarControl" %> <script language=javascript> function pickDate(...

Web User Control to Web User Control...

Web Form and Web User Control
Hello, I have a Web User Control (ascx) that includes a button. This button has an onclick event method. This Web User control is included into a Web Form. (thru LoadControl). However, when I click on the button, the event method is not executed. What should I include in order it works fine? Thanks in advance. GAA. Using Loadcontrol is using dynamic controls and when using dynamic controls you must recreate the same dynamic controls ono postback to econstruct the page control tree. It is best if you do this during the Page PreInit event. How complex are your controls ...

Web Menus / User controls in aspx web page and .aspx C# based web templates
Dear all, I have created several user controls and included in the webpages. (This user control is a navigation menu consisting of images) This has to be included in all webpages. But when i tried to publish i get error messages for them. But i can’t remove since i need these user controls. Error message given below Error 2 The type 'WebUserControl' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_ijsq-eqk.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_la...

web controls and web user control

Web User Control Not rendering in Web Form
I have created a Web User control that is made up of a Multiview with 2 views inside the Multiview. I have buttons on both views and a gridview on 1 view. My question is when I drop this Web User Control on a Web Form all I see is [MultiView"MultiView1"] and when I view the from in the browser I dont see the Web User Control. I was wondering if someone could please tell me why the Web User Control is not displaying or rendering.     Thanks In Advance Hi, Please check your aspx file for correct reference, like following example: TestControl.ascx:<%@ Control ...

custom web user control and web form

WEB Spell Checker does not work in Web User Control and WEB HTML Editor freezes when using AJAX Update Panel
Web Spell Checker works in program but only causes a refresh in Web User Control. The HTML Editor is frozen after the refresh. App also uses AJAX control and the Web User Control is inside an Update Panel Hi, Thank you for your post! I'm afraid that you cann't use WEB Spell Checker in updatepanel because it include some inline javascript with it, but updatepanel doesn't support very well inline javascript in it. For more information about inline javascript in updatepanel, see UpdatePanel and Rendered (Inline) Javascript It seems that the UpdatePanel essentia...

How to compile web user control from web page?
Here is an web application which alows user to change the properties of Web User Control from web page, the problem here is how to compile the web user control behind user click 'Submit' button? I dont extravagantly hope I can get solution here, anybody can tip any ideas?Cheers...

Web resources about - Web User Control not working on Web Page - asp.net.web-forms

Climate change will remove birds' control over hatching eggs: study
Most birds lay just one egg a day, a process that is likely to be affected by a warming world, new research has found.

Report: Google wants to take “Apple-like” control over Nexus devices
A report from The Information (subscription required) states that Google wants to take "greater control" over the design and building of Nexus ...

The nitty gritty of cost control
The Federal Trade Commission filed a comment on a state law in Georgia to expand the scope of practice for dental hygienists: The comment, submitted ...

Google will reportedly exert ‘Apple-like’ control over future Nexus phones
... that "Google CEO Sundar Pichai and his lieutenants have signaled to colleagues and outsiders that the company wants to take greater control ...

Zika Control Demands Anti-Mosquito Measures, Officials Say
Governments and residents of areas where Zika virus is spreading should redouble their efforts to limit exposure to mosquitoes that carry the ...

This architect quit his job to make an app that gives you back control of social media
... Aldo Cherdabayev quit his job and moved to Dublin, Ireland, to start a company. He wanted to build app called that gives you back control of ...

Study: Texas birth control fell after Planned Parenthood cut
Fewer women obtained long-acting birth control, births increased in poor families after state dropped Planned Parenthood from health program ...

Google to expand its control of Nexus
Google is reportedly trying to increase the vertical integration of the production of its Nexus Android phones.

Panel: Takata Lacks Quality Control Processes, Policies For Addressing Defects
An independent review panel hired by Takata — the company behind the ongoing recall of millions of defective, potentially dangerous, airbags ...