Web Forms ( Having 2 forms )

Hey programmers. I would like to know how do I handle if a page has 2 forms? It does not allow 2 forms. So how do I overcome this problem ? Because in that page itself, I will have Login and Register together. So there are 2 forms. And if validation occurs. It will not work because it suppose to validate Login and not Registration fields. Thank You.
0
eurictham

Hey,

Create a login user control or custom control that handles logging into the application.
Brian
Brian

"Trust in the Lord and do what is good; dwell in the land and live securely. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires" (Psalm 37: 3-4).
0
bmains
11/10/2004 5:44:39 PM
ok, thanks for your reply. I will try it out. Much appreacited. Thank You.
0
eurictham
11/11/2004 3:22:39 AM
I tried, its not working. The situation is like that. I will have to validate 2 forms :-

1st is Login
2nd is Registration Form
When I click either 1 of the buttons ( Login or Register ), then it will validate both forms. It should be, Login Button validate Login Form and Register button validates Register Form. How do I overcome this problem ? Because in ASP.NET we can't have 2 form tags. Login Form Im using :-
<%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl" ... %>
Thank You programmers out there.
0
eurictham

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

how to place a <form> in web form form
i placed a <form> in the web form, but i can't submit coz i neet to submit to another web site how can i do??? Mike Chan You cannot submit a <form> to another page if you have a RunAt="Server" in the form tag. Remove that RunAt="Server" and you can (though then you will need to use plain old HTML inside that form). What are you trying to do? Why do you need to post to another form?Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog COZ I NEED TO POST SOME INFORMATION TO ANOTHER WEB SITE IS THERE ANY OTHER SOLUTION?M...

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Web Forms ( Having 2 forms ) - asp.net.web-forms

Anti-union SCOTUS Challenge Threatens Church-State Separation
(Photo: Shutterstock) A version of this article was originally published in the December 2015 issue of Clarion , the newspaper of the Professional ...

The Game Speaks On Bill Cosby Charge — And He Has A Lot To Say
Bill Cosby has been charged with sexual assault. However, there are several people who aren’t comfortable with Cosby’s evidence-lacking charges. ...

What China Is Saying About North Korea's Nuclear Test
Fortune What China Is Saying About North Korea's Nuclear Test Fortune People's Daily , another state propaganda organ closely followed by ...

Twitter appears ready to expand beyond 140-character tweets
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Twitter appears ready to loosen its decade-old restriction on the length of messages in a bid to make its service more appealing ...

Hasbro U-Turns, Will Add Rey To Monopoly: Star Wars
When Hasbro initially unveiled its new Monopoly: Star Wars edition, many were quick to criticize the set simply because a key character from ...

Steven Avery My Brothers May Have Killed Teresa Halbach
TMZ.com Steven Avery My Brothers May Have Killed Teresa Halbach TMZ.com 0105_steven_avery_AP Steven Avery claims his own two brothers may ...

Cologne on lockdown as council admits women are 'no longer safe'
It comes as hundreds of demonstrators lined the streets of Cologne to protest the assaults, while the city's mayor suggested women needed to ...

Saudi Arabia's Fragile State
WASHINGTON "Fragile" is the word that journalist Karen Elliott House used to describe Saudi Arabia in her 2012 book about the country. "Observing ...

Ronda Rousey Will Need More Than A Win Over Holly Holm To Restore Her Legitimacy
Ronda Rousey, by her own admission in an interview reported by ABC News , is still reeling from her loss at UFC 193 to Women’s Bantamweight Champion ...

Siddhartha Dhar was arrested before joining ISIS in Syria
Siddhartha Dhar, 32, was arrested in September 2014 and order to surrender his passport. But police only realised he had absconded when they ...