Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Hi,
 I have programmed a Web Form which acts like a scientific calculator. I would like to embedd this calculator in the upper left hand corner of another accounting Web Form. I don't want to host the calculator on the same server as the accounting page. I.e. I want them to have distinct URLs. Classically, I would do this using frames, but is there a better way using ASP? Is there some sort of Panel which can display the webpage at a specific URL which I can just drag onto my accounting Web Form?
Thanks,
 P1000

0
p1000
1/9/2007 3:08:52 PM
📁 asp.net.web-forms
📃 93655 articles.
⭐ 6 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3558 Views

Frames are the only way to embed a webform inside another webform.
Happy Coding

Haissam Abdul Malak
MCAD.NET
| Blog |
0
Haissam
1/9/2007 3:38:44 PM
You can instead create calculator as user control and use in both places.

Jigar Desai
-----------------------
Do not forget to "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.
0
Jigar
1/9/2007 4:16:13 PM

I looked further and found the following site:
http://www.web-source.net/embedding_web_pages.htm
 It is still less than satisfying but at least it works. Ideally I would like there to be some sort of web control which can read arbitrary URLs. I can think of all sorts of uses for such a thing. You'd think it would make advertisements and banners and all that much easier to implement.
P1000
0
p1000