url rediect...Same page vs new page?

The following code redirects a user to a new page.  How do I change the code so it opens in the same page?

string script = String.Format("window.open('SiteCharts_AR1.aspx?date={0}');", cal.SelectedDate.ToShortDateString());
0
seidel1

Response.Redirect("SiteCharts_AR1.aspx?date=" + cal.SelectedDate.ToShortDateString());
Marking a Reply as 'Answered', not only GAIN us some POINTS, but it also HELP others to find RIGHT solution.
0
ameenkpn

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

Paging Paging Paging
I am trying to do paging with my search results and it isnt working very well. Here is what I've tried and I feel I've tried everything, lol, please help me out. Sub DataGrid1_SortCommand(Sender as object, e as DataGridSortCOmmandEventArgs) DataGrid1.DataBind() End Sub Sub Datagrid1_PageIndexChanged(Sender as object, e as DataGridPageChangedEventArgs) Dim ds as dataSet DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex if Session("Search") is nothing then 'Session probably has expired, get the datasource from database Datagrid1.DataSource = ...

Refreshing a web page before redirecting to a new web page
I am working on a sign up form for my users. Once their data has been successfully added to the database I want to display a message and then redirect them to the main home page after 5 seconds. When I run the code, I never see my Successful message go to my textbox. Any ideas? Code is below:   1 lblInformation.Text = "Email Address Added Successfully! Please Wait..." 2 lblInformation.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Green 3 lblInformation.ForeColor = Drawing.Color.White 4 lblInformation.Font.Bold = True 5 ...

activating new web page from another web page

how to open a web page in form of a popup web page
Hello, I have two web pages, let say. Page A : With a Button on it. PAge B: with some info. Now I need to: When I click on the Button of page A.Page B must open in a pop up window.  I can do this but problem is this when I clicked on the button for first time it does not show me any thing and when I clicked on the button for second time then It shows me Page B .My code is as follow:  1 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 2 { 3 if (!this.Page.IsPostBack) 4 { 5 6 } 7 else 8...

want to allow create new web page and edit exiting web page using my web application?
 I am using asp.net 2.0 VS 2005 pro edition. I want to make web application(web form)  where my uses can go and create simple web page or can create page , so then can add page/edit features let me know if some one know , how to do this , any idea, I want to allow my user to create web page and edit web page using my web applications. some one tell me how to do that Note : I dont want to use HTMl editor or any third party software tools thank you maxmax Hello, There is many ways you can implement this. And to build your application you to need to understand the exact ou...

A page can have only one server-side Form tag
I have a web user control in my web page.  The user control (ascx) consist of a text box and button. The web page consist of text boxes and buttons also.  Both pages have form tags with runat=server.  When I run the web page it comes up with the error "A page can have only one server-side Form tag." Both the user control and web page need the form tag with runat=server.  Is there a way I can code these pages where there won't be a conflict between the web user control and the web page? Thanks   JohnMo wrote:Both the user control and web page need the form tag wit...

Custom Page Vs Web Part Page
Whats the better approach to solve the following problem? Create site dynamically.landing page has details in different section, no customized\personalization required for users.All data coming through from external systemIs it better to develop the entire page as a asp.net page with user control sections or Use Web Part Page with different webparts for the same? Thanks in advance. -AR...

web pages do not update when I upload new pages
I am having a problem with the webserver portion of Netware 6.5. When I upload a page, the page on the server it does not change until the server is restarted. I think it's a cache issue, however I am not sure how to fix it. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks. Andrew Mayer -- Andrew W. Mayer Electrical Engineer Henry Adams LLC. mayer@henryadams.com http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10089119.htm should get it Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ Tha...

Single page with multiple user web controls VS Multiple page with specific user web controls
I have a question regarding single page with multiple user web controls vs multiple page with specific user web controls   Option 1: I am of the opinion to have multiple pages with specific user web controls and use an object to store all the information as the user navigates through the application. And finally at the end, read this object and save all the information to the backend database.   Option 2: My respected team member suggests that we have only one page, with all the specific user web controls and not use an object, instead show/hide the user web controls based ...

"New Web Page" Function Key for laptop reload Firefox 3 instead of launching new Page
Name: Jonathan Lim Email: ceecookie2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: "New Web Page" Function Key for laptop reload Firefox 3 instead of launching new Page Comments: Hello, i wish to point out that the "New Web page" function for special keyboards in laptop does not work properly.Im using a Compaq Laptop and the Fn + F3 combo can be used to open a new web page. However,if i am on the Firefox 3 web browser and i initate the combo,instead of launching a new web page it only redirect the current Firefox Web Browser to Yahoo. In Firefox 2,even whe...

'Codebehind' attribute in the @ Page directive is not supported. Convert this page to the new code-behind model by opening the Web site (project) containing the page.
I have some code in ASP.net 1.1 and I would like to know what changes I must do to update the code to ASP.Net 2 beta. I am using Visual Studio Developer express 2005. I obtain the folowing errors:1* 'Codebehind' attribute in the @ Page directive is not supported. Convert this page to the new code-behind model by opening the Web site (project) containing the page.2* Could not load type 'JokePoint.Header'. C:\MyCommerceSite\JokePoint\UserControls\Header.ascx3*The server tag is not well formed. C:\MyCommerceSite\JokePoint\UserControls\DepartmentsList.ascxAnything?Thanks. CodeBe...

Web resources about - url rediect...Same page vs new page? - asp.net.web-forms

Talk:Neolithic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Archaeology , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Archaeology on Wikipedia. If ...

PVR - Willy Dobbe
I am a big fan of Apple gear, use it a lot. And hence I am a big fan of Plex, the best way to use media from a single source on many devices. ...

Fixed website link in README.md by chenasraf · Pull Request #5 · pixel-industry/TweetScroll-jQuery-plugin ...
Was attempting to rediect to an internal github page with that address, which doesn't exist

User talk:Angela/Archive1 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi Angela, welcome to Wikipedia! Looking forward to reading your articles. KF 20:42 Feb 20, 2003 (UTC) Hi, on ships we've typically been leaving ...