Upload control / color chart control / calendar control

Does anyone know of an advanced upload control with all the bells and whistles available?

The same for a color chart and calendar control.

Thank you,
Steve
0
Buschmaster

About a chart control you can try one I wrote:

WebChart Control
It is free.
0
CarlosAg
8/6/2003 7:11:45 PM
Chart FX for .NET is the most advanced charting control for ASP.NET.

You can check it out at www.softwarefx.com
---
IG
Software FX
0
ChartFX
8/15/2003 4:06:38 AM
Yep. But Dundas isn't shabby either.

Don
Don Kiely, MCP, MCSD
In the Last Frontier, Interior Alaska
Please post questions and replies to the forum! And remember to MARK AS ANSWER when someone definitively answers a question or resolves a problem!
0
donkiely

Web control in web control

calendar control appears under all other web controls

Custom Control within a Control Control

web controls and web user control

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

Making the .NET calendar control as a floating control
Hi, I need to implement the .NET calendar control as a floating control. Is it possible to do that? If so, can you let me know how to do that?With Regards,Saravana Kumar M R  You could use the calendar extender control in the AJAX control toolkit. You can download the toolkit here, and there is a sample here.My Blog...

HTML Controls vs Web Form Controls
Hi, I have a page with both controls (HTML and Web Form Controls). I am trying to use an html Calendar control and then get the date selected by the user and put into a Web form input field control. When I try to run this the HTML control cannot talk to the Web form control. Any ideas? Thanks. Can't you put some javascript in the HTML-control with which you assign the value to the ASP.NET Server control? Please post some code so I can help u. Kind Regards,ThaYoung1! Hi here is the Code. Also I added a web form text input control and an html text control and created a fu...

Calendar control in web user control (ascx)
I have a web page called calendar.aspx It has calendar control and onselectionchanged i have a procedure (Change_Date). Protected Sub Change_Date(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) If Not Request.QueryString("textbox") Is Nothing Then Dim strScript As String = "<script>window.opener.document.forms(0)." + Request.QueryString("textbox").ToString + ".value = '" strScript += CalPopup.SelectedDate.ToString("MM/dd/yyyy") strScript += "';self.close()" strScript += "</" + "script>" RegisterClientScriptBlock("Calendar_ChangeDate", strScript) End If ...

Web resources about - Upload control / color chart control / calendar control - asp.net.web-forms

The beard calendar
How am I not in this? ∞ Read this on The Loop

Calendar (application) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"iCal" redirects here. For the standard file format for addresses and calendar entries, see iCalendar . For other uses, see Ical . Calendar , ...

You can now create and manage reminders in Google Calendar
Youve been able to create and manage your events on Google Calendar since its launch on iOS last March. But now, Google has made it easier for ...

At last! Google Calendar gains to-do lists with Reminders
When it comes to keeping on top of appointments, Google Calendar is certainly a useful tool but it's a long way from perfect. It's very capable ...

Introducing the new Calendar Resource API
... Work and Wesley Chun , Developer Advocate, Google Apps Over the years, we’ve been updating our APIs with new versions across Drive and Calendar, ...

Reminders in Google Calendar
Google Calendar's apps for Android and iOS now let you add reminders, just like you can do using Google Keep, Google Search or Google Inbox. ...

Calendar: Week of December 14 - Videos - CBS News
From the unveiling of Merriam-Webster's Top 10 Words of the Year, to the unveiling of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - "Sunday Morning" takes ...

Google adds to-do lists to Calendar
The updates lets you set reminders in your calendar

A-Zdvent calendar: University of Limerick Living Bridge by Wilkinson Eyre
As we enter the final week of our bridge countdown, we're spotlighting the University of Limerick Living Bridge in Ireland by Wilkinson Eyre ...

Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar
Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing There are only a few weeks left in 2015, ...