Transferring data from one webform to another webform ASP.NET

Hi Guys,

I have a webform  called wb1.aspx in that i have 2 fields called  "name" and "phone number".  I want to pass this Data of  Name and Phone number to another webform called wb2.aspx, where i have the same fields in wb2.aspx. can you guys help me with code.? I am using VB.NET as a language.
Thanks,

0
saidev 12/29/2005 6:48:44 PM
📁 asp.net.web-forms
📃 93655 articles.
⭐ 28 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 115 Views

Is there a perticular reason why you are using 2 web forms? A better approach would be to use Panels (1.x) or the MultiView (2.0). However, if you must use 2 webforms, you can get the values of the pervious form by using Request.Form(). If you are using .NET 2.0, you should be using Cross-Page Postbacks. However, take a look at the following article:

Design Considerations for Cross Page Post Backs in ASP.NET 2.0

HTH

Ryan Olshan
ASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NET
http://ryanolshan.com