Setting the height of a Text Input Control on a User Defined Control

I have a user defined control. I am using absolute positioning. I am setting the height and width of a text input using an embedded style. It look fine in the user control window but when I insert the user control onto a page, the heigth of the text control is too large. I cannot seem to control the height on the page I place the user control onto. Any help?

Virtually yours
William Main
0
wmain

I think it is better to create the user control to be created as  position = Static to get more layout control of the web user control when used in other pages.

For more layout control on all the controls and data in a web page, design the page with tables and arrange the controls or data inside the table.

/Bindu

0
Bindu

Web resources about - Setting the height of a Text Input Control on a User Defined Control - asp.net.web-forms

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Campaign setting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A campaign setting is usually a fictional world which serves as a setting for a role-playing game or wargame campaign. A campaign is a series ...

Privacy Setting For New Facebook Users Aged 13-17 Now Defaults To ‘Friends’
Facebook is changing the initial default privacy setting for users aged 13 through 17 to friends, from friends of friends, but those teen users ...

Facebook changes default privacy settings for new users to friends-only
Facebook announced today a shift in privacy settings for new users. Now, when someone signs up for a profile, their default posting status is ...

In praise of boredom, setting us free from the trials of endless distraction
We live in a world petrified of boredom but maybe a little ennui is not such a bad thing.

North Korea has had a "complete success" setting of a hydrogen bomb.
Or so it says. The North’s announcement came about an hour after detection devices around the world had picked up a 5.1 seismic event along ...

Investors dumped record-setting amounts of cash into startups in 2015, but it's all starting to slow ...
2015 was a banner year for venture capital: investors poured $128.5 billion into ventures, and 71 startups became billion-dollar companies. ...

What Matters Is the Decision-Making Setting
... Rather, our skepticism of allowing democratically made collective “choices” to supersede choices made privately in private-property settings ...

Nevada PUC May Be Setting State On Path Toward Grid Defection
... PV—and for all the wrong reasons. Through about Q3 2015, Nevada had been a leading state for solar PV. But [&hellip Nevada PUC May Be Setting ...

Tiffany Reminds Consumers (And Costco) That Their Brand Isn’t Just A Setting Name
... $10 million worth of rings were sold at Costco, but the global brand is worth more than that. If “Tiffany” becomes simply the name of a setting ...