Scanning in a web form

Hello,

I want to do the following in a web form:
1. Scan a document
2. Save the document in a SQL Server database.

I want to use TWAIN to sacn the document - the scanning process needs to be initiated by the user by clicking on a button on the web form. If anyone has already done this before, I'd be gratefu l if you could share with me your suggestions/thoughts/source code.

The only resource that I have found on this is the following:
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Web_Twain.asp?df=100&forumid=185350&exp=0&select=1122713#xx1122713xx

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks :)

http://anshumanoz.blogspot.com
0
anshumanoz

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Scanning in a web form - asp.net.web-forms

Scanning electron microscope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A scanning electron microscope ( SEM ) is a type of electron microscope that images a sample by scanning it with a beam of electrons in a raster ...

Pictures of People Scanning QR-Codes
As busy as you’d expect.

Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Scanner, Bar code Scan, QR Reader, QR Code & qrcode Scanning and Comparison Shopping ...
Get Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Scanner, Bar code Scan, QR Reader, QR Code & qrcode Scanning and Comparison Shopping App on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Scanning the ridgeline - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
U.S. Army National Guard Spc. Timothy Shout, a native of Austin, Texas, scans the nearby ridgeline along with other members of the Provincial ...

Circuit fun: Automatic audio leveling circuit - audio compressor - for scanning receiver - YouTube
This video presents a simple automatic audio volume leveling circuit. The application that prompted this is a police/fire/emergency scanner. ...

Body scanning: a hi-tech alternative to tailoring
Would you do a full-body scan if it was the key to confident online clothes shopping?

Microsoft Outlook Targets Google Gmail Over Email Scanning For Ads
Microsoft is taking another swipe at Google with a campaign encouraging people to dump Gmail for Outlook.com over privacy concerns.

HP launches Sprout, 'wild' 3D scanning computer with no keyboard or mouse
HP takes wild step toward re-imagining the personal computer, deleting the keyboard and mouse and merging a 3D scanner and projector to create ...

Scanning the brain's magnetic fields offers hope for epilepsy patients
Stewart Duguid used to have an epileptic seizure every fortnight. He never knew when they would strike. But the seizures were debilitating and ...

Google wants to keep scanning Gmail
Google's attorneys say their practice of electronically scanning the contents of Gmail accounts to help sell ads is legal.