Rotate Text in Graphics

hai,

I have scrambled with this by using this code
Font fontBanner = new Font("Verdana", 8, FontStyle.Bold |FontStyle.Italic);
stringFormat.FormatFlags=StringFormatFlags.DisplayFormatControl;
stringFormat.FormatFlags=StringFormatFlags.DirectionVertical;
String adPitch = "Graphical Analyser";
g.DrawString(adPitch, fontBanner, new SolidBrush(Color.Blue),180,50,stringFormat);
it changed to top to bottom but i want to rotate bottom to top
plz give solution ASAP.
Thanx ,
Karthik
0
aks_karthik

Hai All,

Finally i got the solution to transform TEXT
here's the code
g.TranslateTransform(50,50);
g.RotateTransform(-90);
g.DrawString("ASP.NET", fontBanner, new SolidBrush(Color.Red),0,0);
g.ResetTransform();
Bye and Take Care.
Regards,
Karthik.A
0
aks_karthik

Displaying text and graphics in a web form
Hi: I want to display a DataBase field in some part of a webform. However, this field should have text and graphics (BMP, JPG, GIF, etc). Is there some control to use for this? At first, I though I could use HTML format for this field, so the text and graphics appear like in a "web page" (that is, I would have the text in the HTML and the graphics using the IMG tag. However, I don't know how to visualize a "web page" inside another "web page" (the web form)... Is there any way to accomplish this?   Regards; Gus pardon me if i am wrong... but it...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...