Rich Text Edit Control

Who's successfully using a - easy to use, cheap or free Smile - rich text editor control in a VWD project?  What's the name of it?

What's the name of the rich text edit control I'm typing into right now for this forum post?

Thanks.

Frank
0
Frank

Free Text Box or FCKEditor.  The fact it's a VWD project isn't relevant.

Jeff

jeff
10/13/2006 3:26:27 PM

    I use FreeTextBox as well (though not in Studio, not that it matters much).  I hear that Community Server switched to FCKEditor because they weren't happy with the markup generated by FTB... though the current iteration certainly has its own fair share of idiosyncrasies...

Peter Brunone
MS MVP, ASP.NET
Founder, EasyListBox.com
Do the impossible, and go home early.
0
PeterBrunone
10/13/2006 3:43:08 PM
jeff@zina.com:

The fact it's a VWD project isn't relevant.

Jeff

Theoretically, ideally, yes.

But I have lived long enough to know it's always good to be specific when you can.

Frank
0
Frank