Regular Expression for Index Server Query

I'm trying to construct a query to search for image filenames using index server regular expressions. I want to find image files with the words logo or icon. The following query returns files that begin with the word logo in the filename:

#filename logo*.|(jpg|,gif|,png|)

How can I construct a similar query to have multiple words match any part of the image's filename?

Something like #filename (*logo*|*icon*).|(jpg|,gif|,png|) doesn't work.

Many thanks.

0
pikazzo808

Deploying Vb.Net Web Forms on the server
I created a setup file for my first test Web Application. It has a few forms that I like to test on the server. What do I have to do on the server for it to work properly. I have it working on my dev machine. What do I have to install and is there any changes that I have to make to machine.config or any other files. I am using the default settings in Global and web.config files. These files were generated by the Vb.Net 2003. I have been reading on this for awhile and like to make sure of the steps I have to follow. Any help will be greatly appreciated....

invoke mail form of outlook express form web form
how do i invoke a mail form from a web page email link. i have to invoke the outlook express mail form to send a mail to the email id of the person email link on my web page. Hi, It's just simple. Please give a hyperlink to that mailid as show below with the mailto: <a href='mailto:test@testing.com'>Click here to send mail</a> Thanks & Regards, Sriram.K...

Deploying web developed with Visual Web Developer Express & SQL Server Express?
I'm working with Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition and SQL Server Express Edition to create a website.  I read recently that the express edition does not have deployment capability.  Is that correct or did I mis-read something?  If it does not have this capability, is there a tutorial somewhere showing how to deploy with all the proper security elements and connection strings intact?I'm new at this, so need lots of hand-holding.  Thanks!Bruce I'm not sure what you read or what in any way would indicate any database having or not having "deployment capability".&n...

aspx form works in Visual Studio web server but not on my main IIS web server.
Hi all,  I have a simple form that works fine in the VS local web server but when I copy the files (index.aspx, index.aspx.vb, web.config) to my IIS server I can see the form but when I click the hyperlink the form doesn't work. It is as if the .aspx can't execute the .aspx.vb page. Any ideas why this would be?  This is my first asp.net project so I am a complete novice here. Thanks.  My aspx code: <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="login.aspx.vb" Inherits="Default2" %> <html xmlns=...

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

Web form on two web servers
Hi,  Consider a website which is composed of two webforms (for example in two frames) and each one is hosted on a different web server. Is there an easy and secure way to make them share state information with each other? For example, I would like one form to display a picture only if the user can answer a skill testing question in the other form. So form A somehow has to tell form B that it should reload with the picture enabled. I don't want to do it via a cookie on the user's computer, because then the user might be able to fake the cookie and get the picture without answering ...

Need help running query on Indexing Server in VB.NET with VS2005
In a web project I am trying to run a simple query on a catalog off of our Microsoft Indexing server.  I'm having a couple of problems.  #1 - The tutorials keep refering to a view inside the catalog, but my server admin doesn't know what that means.  How do we find the view name? #2 - The line: Return oCommand.ExecuteReader() returns this error;Incorrect syntax near '-1.'.  Expected end-of-file, ';', AS, CREATE, DOT, DOTDOT, DOTDOT_SCOPE, DOTDOTDOT, DOTDOTDOT_SCOPE, DROP, ORDER_BY, SELECT, SET, WHERE. SQLSTATE=42000The query being executed is:  SELECT ...

Access local server(LAN Server) from Web Server(Web Application Server)
Hello All I have a local server for my LAN and a Web server(at remote location).Is it possible to access my Local Server from my Web Server ? Thanks MS  ...

add/change name/delete server files via vb.net web form
I have the add(upload) part of this page figured out. I have an application with an "Images" sub directory. I know how to access the getfiles() method from the system.IO namespace. I am using a while loop to create a table with an edit button (so that you can change the name of the file) and a delete button so you can remove the file from the server. Each file is on a new line much like it would look if it was bound to a datalist or datagrid. Here is where I am clueless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am not looking for someone to write this for me, beca...

Is there any possible way that forms authentication can work on a web farm w/o each servers machine key values being set to the same thing?i have a site that is on a web farm and the servers dont have
 Is there any possible way that forms authentication can work on a web farm w/o each servers machine key values being set to the same thing?i have a site that is on a web farm and the servers dont have the machine keys set......but the forms authentication works fine. "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live" -D. Thompson // f bush. ----------- "No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed." -Harold MacMillan A couple of things spring to mind. 1. Some form of "st...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Is my web server 32bit .net or 64bit .net?
If I want to call some .net library to find out what version of .net I'm running, any suggestions on which call to make?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi, Would this work for you: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ProgrammaticallyDetermineWhatVersionOfASPNETYoureRunning.aspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this post does not tell me 32 or 64.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET I don't know of any assembly that will tell you that....

Web server and mail server for express edition
Hi, I'm working with Visual web developer 2005 express edition....I couldn't run programs that sends email (SmtpClient / MailMessage classes) ...I don't have IIS in my system....I'm running my application from the VWD express(ctrl F5)....Is there any way i can get a webserver and a mail server for my windows xp to work with the email programs of ASP.NET. Thanks in Advance.      You can install the IIS 5.1 from your windows CD. Go to control panel | add & remove programs | then click on the windows components.You can install the SMTP as ...

Web resources about - Regular Expression for Index Server Query - asp.net.web-forms

Closed-form expression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics , an expression is said to be a closed-form expression if it can be expressed analytically in terms of a finite number of certain ...

Carmen Sweet by Natalie Weir for Expressions Dance Company at the Q
Less is more in this powerfully impressive dance show. Carmen Sweet , Expressions Dance Company. Choreography: Natalie Weir. Music: Rodion Shchedrin​, ...

Joe Rogan's Facial Expression After Ronda Rousey Got Knocked Out Was Priceless - Bleacher Report
Joe Rogan 's face spoke for us all Saturday night. After UFC superstar Ronda Rousey got knocked out by a lethal kick from Holly Holm, the commentator ...

Jack Dorsey: 'Twitter stands for freedom of expression'
Newly-instated CEO Jack Dorsey laid out Twitter's commitment to open dialogue, in a keynote on stage at today's Twitter Flight developer conference ...

Make your technology a force for musical expression with this digital guitar
Computers, tablets, even iPhones have grown into powerful tools for music making, but for many who play guitar the bridge from analog instrument ...

Computers learn how to spot hidden facial expressions
Machines are good at spotting obvious emotions like smiles, but they're not so hot at detecting the extremely brief microexpressions that reveal ...

Turkey's YouTube Ban Violated Freedom Of Expression, European Court Rules
A YouTube ban in Turkey that lasted two years has now been ruled a violation of the European Convention on Human Rights. Back in 2008, a Turkish ...

Smile!: Impressive Real-Time Facial Expression Transfer
This is a video from Stanford University of a system developed to transfer one person's facial expressions in real time to a live video feed ...

How Facial Recognition Uses Super-Simple Patterns to Understand Your Expression
Facial recognition systems use all kinds of clever software to work out who you are and even how you’re feeling. But in this video explainer, ...

Expressions of Solidarity for France in Red, White and Blue
ABC News Expressions of Solidarity for France in Red, White and Blue ABC News This photograph made available on Saturday Nov. 14, 2015, shows ...