Redirect Parent Frame

I have a form in a Frame and I want the Entire page to be redirected when pressing the submit button in the Frame.

How can I tell the Parent frame of the web page to be redirected??

thanks,
Karl

0
karcheee

I am not sure you can do this. But the Client Side Script forum might be a better option to ask this question.
0
UkBtlog

How to Create Framed Web Forms in VS.NET?
Hi, I'm using Visual Studio.Net to create my web applications. In design view of a web form on the menubar there is a "Frames" option, but its contents are always disabled. I'm assuming that this option is there to let you create framed pages, right? Why is this option always disabled? Is it a setting in VS.NET that needs to be changed to enable them? How do you create framed pages in this environment? Is writing actual HTML the only way to do this? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks, Shawnsa4720k These options are only available to a Frameset page. You can add ...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Submit IFrame Form OnSubmit of Parent Frame Form
 Just like the title says, I'm assigning a function to the parent frame's forms[0].onsubmit that submits the IFrame - window.frames["ImageUploader"].document.forms[0].submit() Unfortunately this won't work and I keep getting an Javascript error pertaining to ASP.NET's auto-generated javascript code.FIRST is the ERROR. SECOND is MY CODE. THIRD is the ASP.NET GENERATED Code that Mozilla targets as the source. of the error.  -------------------------------------------------------------  ------------------------------------------------------------- &...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Using frame on web form similiar to group on windows form
Hi, I wish to group textboxes, labels, listboxs etc on a frame on my web form. I would this to be structured and drag-and-drop like you would with a group box on a windows form. When I add items to my frame, they all squash up to the top-left of the frame. How do I get around this? > I would this to be structured and drag-and-drop You can only achieve this sort of placement with an editor that supports Grid Layout, such as VS.NET or Dreamweaver. Without Grid Layout, all controls will "flow" from the top left. What IDE/editor are you using?Alister I am using V...

Refresh Web form (parent) when submiting Web User Control
I got one Web form that contains one Web user control. The web form is displaying some data that is stored in database and Web User Control to edit this data and save the changes to database. When I press submit button in user control the data is getting stored in db, but Web form is not updated with this new changes ( i think this is because of the callback ). If I refresh the page then i see the changes. How can I make user control fire the refresh event in web form? If you have a answer pls give me a example or point to one tutorial, its much easier to understand! Thanks for your time!...

Filling a textbox on a parent web user control from a child web form
Hi, I currently have a web user control (pf_imageselector.ascx) which is dynamically created (any number of times) on a parent web user control (pf_fillitems.ascx) which in turn has been loaded into a webform (default.aspx). On the user control is a text box called txbSelectedImage and a button. On click of the button run's this code: function OpenChild() { var strImageFile; var WinSettings = "height=580,width=630,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no"; window.open("pf_stockimage.aspx", null, WinSettings); } Which obviously open a ch...

web form redirect
I have a webform (test1.aspx).  On that I have a formview connected to a sql database.  I have it defaulted to show the insert item template.  I have it working and the data is getting inserted, but after the insert I want it to redirect to a different page (menu.shtml).  What do I need to do to get this acomplished? Thanks in advance. If you're using a SqlDataSource, just hand the OnInserted event and call Response.Redirect(...). Do you have a button or link that commits the record?  If so, put this in the last line:  Response.Redirect("menu...

Web Forms+ Frames ??
Hi, Could someone tell me how to call a method in one frame from another frame belonging to the same Frameset? I have a frameset (MyFrameset1) with four frames (Frames1, Frames2,...). Frame2 has method1, method2,... Frame1 has the method process_submit_Button ( an event handler). I want to call method1 of Frame2 from the process_submit_Button method of frame1. How do I do this in ASP.NET? I used ASP.NET frameset feature to create the four frames. When I say frame2 has methods1,... read it as Frame2 has a page which has methods method1,... Thanks for your help. > I want to...

Web Forms and frames
Hi I have a web site that has a horizontal headder frame with 3 hyper links that link to 3 different pages that are displayed in the main frame below depending on what link was selected. When the user makes a selection from a number of controls in the main frame I generate a string representing the selection. How can I make the Header Frame display this string as a lable above the main page. I don't know how to pass this parameter to the headder frame. I am coding in c# with .net1.1 I`m afraid you will have to make it trough JScript, because the frames don´t have the same SessionState obje...

Web resources about - Redirect Parent Frame - asp.net.web-forms

Wikipedia:Redirect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page documents an English Wikipedia editing guideline . It is a generally accepted standard that editors should attempt to follow, though ...

Asteroid Redirect Mission: Boulder Collection Concept - YouTube
This animation illustrates one of two robotic mission concepts under consideration for NASA's Asteroid Redirect Mission. In this concept, the ...

CloudFlare boss’s Gmail hacked in redirect attack on 4Chan
Content distribution network CloudFlare reset all its customer API keys over the weekend after its CEO’s personal and corporate Gmail was breached ...

Return to sender: is it really that hard to redirect your mail when you move?
Scrawling "return to sender" on past residents' mail is getting old, writes Meena Evers.

Parramatta shootings: We need to redouble our efforts to redirect all at-risk teens from a destructive ...
He was too young to drive, and too young to vote. We may discover why he killed, but we may not. What we can do is boost our efforts to divert ...

Budget 2015: Generic drug prices expected to fall as Government redirects health spending
Patients will benefit from a significant drop in the price of many common drugs with changes due in next week's budget.

Redirect 'spying,' ad funds to student jobs, Tories told
The federal government is highlighting its funding for student summer jobs at the same time it has come under fire from the opposition for the ...

Colorado governor candidate redirects volunteers to Douglas County races
KUSA-Republican gubernatorial candidate and current Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler is wading into a local school board election. ...

China’s ‘Great Cannon’ Uses DDoS Style Redirects for Censorship
... the great firewall works to block traffic by terminating links; it can’t alter the traffic, just stop it. The great cannon modifies and redirects ...

Apple - Redirect to Terms
Apple - Redirect to Terms