programmaticly move scroll bar in treeview web control up

Hi, everyone, Thanks in advance.

Let me give some background first: I have a treeeview web control in my page. The tree has 2 indent levels. It first loads all parent nodes with only the top node expanded. Then when user clicks another parent node, this parent node should jump up to the top of the tree and gets expanded, while the previous top node moves down to the second place. I am able to handle this SelectedIndexChange event successfully. But when tree gets big and scroll bar appears, and user clicks some parent node on the bottom of the tree, Now I want the scroll bar jump to the top and the page displayed from the top node down automatically. I don't know how to make it happen from server-side control...Please give me your suggestion!
1
fnfhly

Treeview web control scroll page up programmaticly
Hi, everyone, Thanks in advance. Let me give some background first: I have a treeeview web control in my page. The tree has 2 indent levels. It first loads all parent nodes with only the top node expanded. Then when user clicks another parent node, this parent node should jump up to the top of the tree and gets expanded, while the previous top node moves down to the second place. I am able to handle this SelectedIndexChange event successfully. But when tree gets big and scroll bar appears, and user clicks some parent node on the bottom of the tree, Now I want the scroll bar jump to the to...

web web web

Web control in web control

How I disable vertical scroll bar of report viewer control on Web Form.
I'm displaying .rdlc report file using Report viewer control on Webform. If  I Fix height of viewer control and data is not same as to size of viewer control then it display one scrollbar on viewer control and second vertical scroll bar is coming on webpage.  I want to off viewer vertical scrollbar or in simple word's I don't want to display two scroll bar with my report. Please guide me or send me reference if any. Thanks,Vaibhav Jain You to set two properties to make the repoertviewer autosize: AsyncRendering = false; and SizeToReportContent = true;Thanks,MaxLe...

How can we enable the scroll bar for System.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView control?
Hi there,Just wonder if we are able to have scroll bar vertically or horizontally when the treeView grows too big? how?Thanks in advance,z2...

Web Form and Web User Control
Hello, I have a Web User Control (ascx) that includes a button. This button has an onclick event method. This Web User control is included into a Web Form. (thru LoadControl). However, when I click on the button, the event method is not executed. What should I include in order it works fine? Thanks in advance. GAA. Using Loadcontrol is using dynamic controls and when using dynamic controls you must recreate the same dynamic controls ono postback to econstruct the page control tree. It is best if you do this during the Page PreInit event. How complex are your controls ...

Changing field names (display name) for a web interface and how to create a scroll bar for a datagrid or any control with a scroll bar to display data
Hello,  Can any1 please help me. i was wondering if any1 can tell  me how i can change  field names for a data grid only for the display on the web interface and also how can i put scroll bars on my data grid. Thank you.       Hi misbahmurtza, You can set field names in HeaderText attribute in any column or template. If you want to create a scroll bar, the easiest way is to set style for the <div> which contains your datagrid. Here is a sample: <div style="vertical-align: top; height:100px; width:100%; overflow:auto;"> Make sure ...

Web User Control Not rendering in Web Form
I have created a Web User control that is made up of a Multiview with 2 views inside the Multiview. I have buttons on both views and a gridview on 1 view. My question is when I drop this Web User Control on a Web Form all I see is [MultiView"MultiView1"] and when I view the from in the browser I dont see the Web User Control. I was wondering if someone could please tell me why the Web User Control is not displaying or rendering.     Thanks In Advance Hi, Please check your aspx file for correct reference, like following example: TestControl.ascx:<%@ Control ...

Clearing Web Controls Values from a Web Form
I have a web form and after a user submit it I want to clear the form so that they may submit another entry. I have seen examples in VB of how to loop thru a web form and clear the controls, but I need a C# solution. I have tried the following code, while it does not give me an error, it does not clear the controls on the form. Any suggestions? Thanks! foreach (Control parent in Page.Controls)         {             foreach (Control child in parent.Controls)           ...

custom web user control and web form

web controls and web user control

Web resources about - programmaticly move scroll bar in treeview web control up - asp.net.web-forms

Programmable Web API Developer Documentation - APIhub
The ProgrammableWeb API gives you a simple and structured way to access the powerful registry and repository capabilities of ProgrammableWeb. ...