problem with firefox opening pdf file

hi i am tring to open a pdf file in a frame well it is wrokign fine in IE but when i try to open it in firefox i give me error i think back sllash and front slash prob but i don't know hoe to resovle it

thankx

anwar khan

0
anwar_khan

anwar_khan:

hi i am tring to open a pdf file in a frame well it is wrokign fine in IE but when i try to open it in firefox i give me error i think back sllash and front slash prob but i don't know hoe to resovle it

Hi anwar khan,

Sorry that I am not familiar with this problem.

But after search and search, I think this problem most cause of FireFox, I think maybe you do not install Adobe Reader plugin with FireFox, check this link, I think it very helpful for you.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Opening+PDF+files+within+Firefox

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

Problem with opening PDF files in Firefox
Name: Robert Lewis Email: drbob1137atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with opening PDF files in Firefox Comments: I am using Acrobat Professional 2002 and ver. 16 of Firefox. PDF files will not open in Firefox unless I either open Acrobat first or access the Web site with Internet Explorer first. Can you suggest a fix? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox does not open PDF files, nor does the printing of web pages
I have been an advocate of Firefox, however, I decided to abandon it and change to Microsoft IE because Firefox has two issues that really bothers me: 1. It can't open PDF files inside web browser 2. It can't print web pages. IE can do all of the above without a problem. ...

how to open .exe file in a web form in vb.net?
hi, Are there any one who know to open .exe file from a web form application? make a link like: My Exe ...

CR 9 for VS.NET PDF problems using web forms
Hi all. I am trying to capture patient history data then summarize the data in a one page report using Crystal Report. I would like to use Adobe Plug-in to alllow for printing the report (although printing from the browser will be acceptable). I am using the code straight off of the web site: Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim myExportOptions As CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportOptions Dim myDiskFileDestination As CrystalDecisions.Shared.DiskFileDestinationOptions Dim myExportFile...

Problem in open PDF file and extract PDF
 Hi,My problem is I need to open a PDF file (10 Pages) in new window when the user clicks a button from the parent form. User can enter no of pages to extract from PDF (For Example 1-4). then I have to extract 1st 4 pages from that PDF and the PDF window should show only 6 pages because we have extracted 1st 4 pages. I mean we have to refresh the PDF window.Is there any way to do that in ASP.net? If I am not clear about this issue please let me know that. Thanks in advance. to view the pdf file in another page :   Response.ClearContent() ...

Problem in Receiving the files that had been attached with my web form using a html file input
Hello there!,I am having trouble in receiving the attached files from a html file input !.First of all i have added a master page and made this form as a content page!Actaully the view state of this html file input is not maintaining when the page is posted back!. It says Request.Files.Count=0 even i had attached a file!Before adding the master page it worked fine!Could you please tell me a solution!,My Code isif (Request.Files.Count != 0){HttpFileCollection files = Request.Files;DataTable Table4 = new DataTable();DataColumn Doc_Name = new DataColumn();Doc_Name.ColumnName = "Documents&q...

problem when openning PDF in Firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problem when openning PDF in Firefox Comments: With the new version of Firefox 3.6.4 beta, it's impossible to open correctly a PDF document in the software. it's just possible to see the first page and after a black screen when you try to change the page. sorry for all the mistake in my English thank you for this good software. I hope this report can help you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no ...

problem in opening pdf file
Name: swanand Product: Firefox Summary: problem in opening pdf file Comments: on opening a .pdf file it shows "not responding" or some times it writes on statusbar "stopped". Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Opening a File in a Web Form
Good Morning,I need some assistance with an assignement i need to accomplish the next couple of days. I need to in a web form select a file and have some informations about the file being visible by the code in the web form. What component can i use, or what classes to upload a file?? thks PipiMeiasAltas--Regarding this... PipiMeiasAltas wrote:...I need some assistance with an assignement i need to accomplish the next couple of days. I need to in a web form select a file and have some informations about the file being visible by the code in the web form. What component can i use, or w...

Problem with opening DO files in FireFox
Name: Kelly McCoy Email: kellymccoyatbyudotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with opening DO files in FireFox Comments: When ever I attempt to open DO file like the one below FireFox asks if I want to save it to a file. It will not let me access the address only save it. What is the problem? I currently have to go to IE to get access to the address. https://securecheckout.t-mobile.com/order_status.do Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Problem with pdf file in firefox
Name: sanjay maru Email: sanjaykumar_marooatintaspharmadotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with pdf file in firefox Comments: Many times pdf file does not open in firefox and all the time when we close the pdf files, firefox gets hung up for some time.google reader takes much time in loading and does not load properly till we refresh for few times. other wise this version is definately very good. thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: He...

Opening files from a web form
Hey there, What I want to do is have  list box which displays all the files in a folder on the server and then the user can double click on them, or click on them and click a button and open them! atm I have the files displaying using   Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim windir As String Dim file As String windir = ("C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Fileviewtest\Data") Me.ListBox1.Items.Clear() Dim files() As String = Directory.GetFiles(windir) For Each file In files Me.ListBox1.Items.Add(System.IO.Path.GetFil...

Firefox does not open PDF-file
Hi Newgroup, we have here one Workstation where I can not open PDF-Links: www.xyz.info/123.pdf The IE on this computer is able to open it. Thank you Marc Marc H. wrote: > Hi Newgroup, > > we have here one Workstation where I can not open PDF-Links: > www.xyz.info/123.pdf > > The IE on this computer is able to open it. > > Thank you > > Marc I usually hold down the shift key and save the file to my hard drive, then I view it outside of the browser. That way I usually avoid all the associated browser/acrobat problems -- Tim...

Web resources about - problem with firefox opening pdf file - asp.net.web-forms

Drinking not a problem: Billy Moore
Former Origin great Billy Moore says there is no alcohol problem in rugby league and that players "drank a lot more" in his era.

Bernie Sanders’s theory of change has a chicken and egg problem
... His answer: 1) Increase voter turnout to 70%-75% 2) raise "political consciousness" — Joshua Green (@JoshuaGreen) January 28, 2016 The problem ...

Problem
"The governments in Paris, London and Brussels have completely lost control, they are not able to maintain the rule of law and they are miserably ...

Russia says a growing problem in space could be enough to spark a war
... space junk grows so large that a single collision could set off a domino effect of increasingly more collisions. For Kessler, this is a problem ...

Theranos lab problems, Medicare report - Business Insider Deutschland
Theranos' labs in northern California could put its relationship with Medicare in jeopardy.

Having memory problems? Don't forget to tell your doctor
Fear, embarrassment, and denial may keep people from bringing up memory troubles - but sometimes treatments can help

Cleveland police problem started at the top: Phillip Morris
cleveland.com Cleveland police problem started at the top: Phillip Morris cleveland.com In this file image, a prosecutor points out locations ...

Hannity Teams Up With Rumsfeld To Blame Obama For Problems In Iraq
Of all people who should have no credibility on the subject of the Iraq war, it’s “We know where the WMDs in Iraq are” and “I doubt the war will ...

Recent Crashes, Problems, Highlight Why Defense Budget Matters
Recent Crashes, Problems, Highlight Why Defense Budget Matters