Problem in Passing controls values between web forms

Hi friends
         i have problem with my .aspx application inwhich i want to store the values of controls in a webform to the variables in the other one.
         My application is like, i have a mainpage in which i have an <IFRAME>, into which i call other 3 .aspx pages one by one using links. Now i wants to save the values of controls in those all three child page in my mainpage variables and from that i want to store them in database.
        Please help me out................

0
jigs

if you want to save some data from controls to differernt pages ...... you need to save them in a session variables or cookies depend on how far you want save them and present them......i raised similar question in a thread ...... if you read it ... i think it will expalin to you the concept... as lot of experts guys replied to it .... read it and if you have question ... please  get back here.....

http://forums.asp.net/944143/ShowPost.aspx

I hope that helps!!!
Fadil Alnassar
www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Control
http://www.mefranchising.com
0
fadil1977

problem passing value from pop up control to web form
i have two files    a)ForiegnkeyTest.aspx opner   b)foroginkeytable.aspx popup i want value txtaeropuerto.Text should be transfered to the in the webform ForiegnkeyTest.aspx after passing value to web form the pop must close automatically            what i need is                    1) after passing values from pop up control to web form it must close automatically , and value must be displayed in web form     &...

Clearing Web Controls Values from a Web Form
I have a web form and after a user submit it I want to clear the form so that they may submit another entry. I have seen examples in VB of how to loop thru a web form and clear the controls, but I need a C# solution. I have tried the following code, while it does not give me an error, it does not clear the controls on the form. Any suggestions? Thanks! foreach (Control parent in Page.Controls)         {             foreach (Control child in parent.Controls)           ...

Pass data from Web User Control to Web Form
I have a Web Form that contains a Web User Control. The WUC displays dynamic content. I want to change the TITLE property of the Web Form, based on the contents of the WUC. For example, if the WUC displays information about Horses, I want to change the page title to "HORSES" by passing the string to the parent Web Form. I have tried playing with parameters and such, but I can't remember how I did this in the past. PLEASE HELP!~o0 Spin-Monkey Oo~ The best way to do this is by creating a public property on your web user control and accessing that from your web form. Check ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Retreiving a value from a web form within a web user control
Hi  I have a page (web form) that retreives some data from a database. To be more specific: at some point when user clicks a button (in the web form) there is some ID number retreived from a database in code behind. At the same time the Visible property of the nestet web user control is chamged to true. I want than forward the ID to the web user control so that a grid view can load data from a database for that ID. How can I access that data (the ID) within a web user control context nested in that page?  Kind regards   Check this ;ink  http://www.codeproject.com/K...

Passing values to a Windows Control in a Web Form
I have created my grid in windows and am hosting it in an asp.net page. My question is can I pass session variable to the winform from my asp.net form and vice versa? Any help is greatly appreciated I don't believe you are able to do this as a session variable.  Now I might not be accurate in my terminology here but I think it because of how session states are handled.  They are in two seperate system processes (or pools). So for instance, when a user launches your asp.net form, it uses the aspnet_wp.exe.When a user launches your web form, it uses your project.exe Both of thes...

passing values to .net web form application
Hi Can any explain me abt how to pass values to my .NET web form application (designed using PB 11.1) from other web application? My intension is to redirect from a web application (ASP.NET to .net web form application) to my web application with user information. Thanks & Regards, Anbazhagan From the "Deploying Applications and Components to .NET" manual: >>> Starting an application with command line parameters If your application requires command line parameters, you can assign values to the PBCommandParm global property before you deploy the...

Pass Values from a user control to a web form
Hi All,  I am currently trying to add captcha to my webform. I have a question on how to pass a number/string from a .ascx to a .aspx page. The aspx is being used in the .ascx (user control) in an image tag. <asp:Image ID="imgCaptcha" runat="server" ImageUrl="Image.aspx"/> The aspx page is being rendered as a jpeg image. So Inorder for the captcha to be displayed with the image, I need to pass the code from the user control to the aspx page. I have an option to pass the number as a query string or use it in session. But is there any ot...

Web resources about - Problem in Passing controls values between web forms - asp.net.web-forms

Alaska Marijuana Control Board makes major residency requirement changes at last minute - Alaska Dispatch ...
Assistant Attorney General Harriet Milks called the shift in Alaska marijuana business residency requirements a “sea change” that could “upend ...

Most smartphone owners fear hackers, thieves and government control
... revelations seem to be unending. One of his more recent disclosures was that UK intelligence agencies had the ability hack and remotely control ...

Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks On Syrian Refugees; France Demands Tighter Controls, EU ...
... does not call for ending the refugee program or require religious screenings, as some Republicans have demanded . France Demands Tighter Controls, ...

We Face Terrorist Threats – Don’t Even Think About Enacting Gun Control Laws
Because, "terrorists have once again proven that only good people obey bad laws, and they do so to their own detriment."

This App Lets You Control Your Smartphone By Drawing
Mouse gestures never made sense on PCs, but they're awesome on Android. Long before we started swiping and tapping on touch screens, mouse gestures ...

How To Take Control Of The New Apple TV's Siri Remote
... is jumpy? Tired of scrolling back and forth to switch between Uppercase and Lowercase text? Here are some tips to let you quickly take control ...

Islamophobic Media Coverage Is Out Of Control. It Needs To Stop.
Sometimes prejudice is subtle. On CNN Sunday, it was not. “ Why is it that no one within the Muslim community there in France knew what these ...

5 Questions: Punjab’s rightful control over Chandigarh, says Prem Singh Chandumajra
Shiromani Akali Dal (Badal) MP Prem Singh Chandumajra on why he raised the issue of Punjab’s claim over Chandigarh in LS.