Linking Web Form + MS ACCESS Database

I don't know if this is possible, but does anyone know if it's possible to create a web form linked a long with a Microsoft Access database. Say I'm filling out an online application, and if I submit that form, the MS Office database automatically updates itself with my information, so I can just download the database off the server later and read it from MS Acess rather than the web. Is this possible?
0
WebNewbie

Yes, it's certainly possible, and not too difficult. Check out this link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnofftalk/html/office12062001.asp

Hope it helps.

My Blog
0
booler
1/11/2006 12:19:45 PM
Thank You
0
WebNewbie

Web forms and mobile web forms

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Strange output in web form after web form is displayed.
   I have been using a web user control for over a week now with no problems. I am now getting strange output in my web form after my controls display on the page. Below is the strange output. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? Note I did not include it all because it is quite large.   Request Details Session Id: l5b5vkazucfatba4oliaw1vi Request Type: POST Time of Request: 9/10/2007 4:59:59 PM Status Code: 200 Request Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Response Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8) Trace Information Category Message From First(s) F...

Web resources about - Linking Web Form + MS ACCESS Database - asp.net.web-forms

Dodgy database exposes details of 191 million US voters
... years, there's a high chance that your personal details are now out in the wild. Security researcher Chris Vickery found a misconfigured database ...

3.3 million Hello Kitty fans' details have been exposed in a huge database leak
... week after week, the hacks, breaches and data leaks continue to roll in. The latest victim? Hello Kitty. CSO Online is reporting that a database ...

Under pressure, DNC restores Bernie Sanders campaign's access to their database - Videos - CBS News
A strange twist in the race for the democratic presidential nomination: the campaign of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders has filed a complaint ...

Database configuration issues expose 191 million voter records
A misconfigured database has led to the disclosure of 191 million voter records. The database, discovered by researcher Chris Vickery, doesn't ...

Database error publishes data of 3 million Hello Kitty fans
Online researcher Chris Vickery uncovered a database this weekend containing the personal information of 3.3 million accounts associated with ...

191 Million US Voter Registration Records Leaked In Mystery Database
A huge database of 191 million US citizens is uncovered. But no one knows who carelessly left it open, whilst the FBI have been contacted.

Sanders campaign regains access to DNC voter database
Sanders campaign regains access to DNC voter database