Link button in repeater control

I have a repeater control which binds to a dataset... I would like to bind one of my dataitems to a link button.  Can someone help...

Currently I use:

<%#Container.DataItem("COUNT_REQUEST_ID")%>

But I would like to replace the above code with a linke button...  below is not working

<asp:LinkButton ID="lblJobNumber" runat="server" OnClick="requestID_Click" CommandName="COUNT_REQUEST_ID"

CommandArgument='<%# Eval("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>' Text='<%# Bind("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>'

CausesValidation="False"></asp:LinkButton>

0
germaine84

How is it not working. is the text not displaying or its giving error?

Also

 Text='<%# Bind("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>'

should be

Text='<%# Eval("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>'

Thanks,
Karan

~ Remember To Mark The Post(s) That Helped You As The ANSWER ~
0
karan
5/4/2009 5:41:09 PM

you will have to place the linkbutton in a repeater this way

 <asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server">
        <ItemTemplate>
                   <asp:LinkButton ID="lblJobNumber" runat="server" OnClick="requestID_Click" CommandName="COUNT_REQUEST_ID"
CommandArgument='<%# Eval("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>' Text='<%# Bind("COUNT_REQUEST_ID") %>'
CausesValidation="False"></asp:LinkButton>
        </ItemTemplate>
        </asp:Repeater>

MVP ASP/ASP.Net
MVP ASP/ASP.Net
mudassarkhan

How to insert any control like link button into web table control
Thanks You can't add a web control to a Table Control, because it is not right... You have to create a TableCell, insert it into a TableRow... The TableRow goes into the Table. Your data (controls, text, etc) goes into the TableCell (just as the TDs in an HTML). Example: //Create Row and Cell TableRow tr = new TableRow (); TableCell tc = new TableCell(); //add the link button TO THE CELL; LinkButton lb = new LinkButton (); lb.Text = "This"; tc.Controls.Add (lb); //add the cell to the row and the row to the table tr.Cells.Add (tc); Tab...

ASPX Web Form window jumps when link button or button is clicked
Dear, i m senthil, and i m new to asp.net I m using asp.net with vb, my problem is, i m creating a forum, in all web pages while clicking any link button or command button the webpage jumps and the focus is going to some other controls. I want the page not to get jumped... Pls help in this regard. set the MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback property of your page to true. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.page.maintainscrollpositiononpostback.aspxMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.co...

Hello, I have a principal form with a list of information. From this form, I go on an edit forms and I want to control what is done on this form. For this, I want to block the button Windows back on my edit form. Somebody can help me ? Thank you for your help.  Jy. set the Session Variable (with your ID or whatever ) in the Principal Form when user click on Edit then put the One Back Button on your edit form and Redirect the page by using the Session variable value.Please Mark as Answred If This Blog has Helped You.RegardsMitesh Darjihttp://www.indianic.comhttp://www.mitatdotnet....

Web Form Control + Button
hi,1. i'm  use web form button  to web control (ascx). but i have a problems. at my pc, its works..but when certain user click sometimes it's doesn't work..it's like no event.. what the problem..? im can't find that problem.this i a coding private void btn_Next_Reg_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { startinput(); tbluser.Visible = true; tblReg.Visible = false; }2.  im using sql server for database..when 3 or more user browse my web, this problem appear  "Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.&nbs...

Urgent!!! Form inside Windows form control (that is embedded to Web page i.e aspx), not displayed on button click
 Hi all I have a Windows Form Control(i.e Windows Control Library), that consists of a Button "button1" and  a panel "panel1". Also I have a form "form1.cs". On form "form1.cs" I have a label whose text value i have set to  "Hi". On click of button "button1" on windows form control i am opening the form "form1.cs"  inside a panel and it displays "Hi". The code of windows form control is as below :  public partial class UserControl1 : UserControl    {    ...

.Net Windows Control in Web Form
Hi all,How can I use a .Net windows control in a web form? I use object tag but it doesn't work and displays empty.Thanks in advance cheers Hi, you can check this article out: Hosting a Windows Control in a Web Form. This shows only how to host the control. If you want interaction with the client you can do this by setting the correct CAS (Code Access Security) settings on the client pc. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. Thanks guys for your replycheers...

WEB FORMS and datasetS (do I have to repeat the file definition in every web form?)
I am working on vb.net.I have a project with 35 web forms and an access file with 18 tables.Until now I have defined the oledbadapters in every form by dragging the tables from the server explorer tool box.This is not a good idea because every time that I make a change on the database design I have to drag the new definition on 35 web forms and I have to create the datasets again. This is boring and time consuming!The question is:WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE THE FILE DEFINITION ONLY IN ONE PLACE AND THAT EVERY WEB FORM WOULD TAKE THE DATA ADAPTERS AND DATASETS FROM THERE? how about if you write a...

Looping through controls in VB.Net Web Form
I need to disable every imagebutton. In VB6, I would have done it like this: 1 Dim iButton As ImageButton 2 For Each iButton In Me.Controls 3 iButton.Enabled = False 4 Next In .Net, I get a "Specified cast is not valid" errror on line 2. Using Page.controls in place of Me.Controls also produces the same error. So, I tried this (and multiple variations): 1 Dim ibControl As Object 2 For Each ibControl In Me.Controls 3 If TypeOf ibControl Is ImageButton Then 4 ...

focus on link control in mobile web form
 Hi,I was able to set focus on textbox and selectionlist mobile controls with device specific codedocument.Form1.TextBox1.focus()but this is not working for link controlplease help me  to set focus on link control of mobile web form Thanks,Dhana  Hi Dhana, Anchor can have ID attribute, see it helps to use the id to set the focus: <A id="link1">ASP.NET Mobile Web Form</A>.Zhao Ji MaSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post...

Web resources about - Link button in repeater control - asp.net.web-forms

Repeaters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kyle Halsted, Sonia Logan, and Michael Weeks are inmates at a rehabilitation facility. Bob Simpson, the administrator, tasks them with apologizing ...

Animal Repeater Memory Game HD Free Lite - for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Animal Repeater Memory Game HD Free Lite - for iPad on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Consumers warned to beware of illegal mobile phone repeaters
Use of devices sold online as legitimate solution is in fact dangerous and can land you in jail, regulator warns.

Grim repeater: HIV on the rise
CANDLES flicker in the chilly night air as Jesse Hooper appears on the giant cinema screen overlooking Melbourne&#8217;s Federation Square. He&#8217;s ...

Telstra suspects underbelly of illegal repeaters
'Tens' busted each year. Telstra engineers suspect a "vast" undercurrent of illegal repeaters are causing issues for the carrier's Next G mobile ...

Hands on: Cel-Fi mobile repeater
If your home is a mobile blackspot then a Cel-Fi mobile repeater might help you stay connected.

Amped Wireless R20000G, SR20000G, and UA2000: Routers, Repeaters, and Adapters
... and throughput when pointed at your wireless router/access point. Rounding out the review, Amped sent a third product, their SR20000G repeater, ...

Photon heralds entanglement in new quantum repeater
... For ordinary electrical wires (such those used for ethernet), signals can travel long distances because they're boosted by means of repeaters ...

Celebrity Rehab Repeaters
Kate Middleton Bikini Photos 50 Shades of Grey Hollywood Couples Red Carpet The Kardashians Best Dressed Hot Bodies Celebrity Kids News Sightings ...

Computer networking: wireless networks (wifi), routers, repeaters & more - CNET Reviews
Computer networking reviews and ratings, video reviews, user opinions, most popular network hardware, wireless network buying guides, prices, ...