Leading zero ?!

Hi,

I'm using Convert.ToString() method to convert Hour or Minute of a datetime format control to a string but it's not a leading zero string.  How can I do it ?

Please help !

cheers,

stephen

0
Stephen

I think you are using the wrong ToString try DateTime.ToString and System.TimeSpan.  Hope this helps.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.timespan.aspx

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k494fzbf.aspx

Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre
10/16/2006 3:46:47 PM

By using the DateTime's ToString and with a format expression, you can format the date into a string:

myDateTime.ToString("HH")

"HH" will give you the hour and "mm" the minutes

myDateTime.ToString("mm")

You can also use the DateTime's Hour and Minutes property to get the hour and minutes as integer, that you later can convert to a string.

/Fredrik Normén - fredrikn @ twitter

Microsoft MVP, MCSD, MCAD, MCT

ASPInsiders
My Blog
0
Fredrik
10/16/2006 3:59:56 PM

Thanks a lot !  I did use a wrong method.  Now use DateTime.ToString is fine.

stephen

0
Stephen

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

.Net Web Forms
what is the best way to create a multi-page web insurance quote form (similar to Geico) that will insert information into a database? The examples i've seen show one form with a submit button at the bottom. I need to break this form into at least three different aspx or ascx pages. Thanks for the help. I did something similiar since I have like 7 sections to an application. The way I did it was by using the asp:panel control. When the user finished one section and clicks a button it inputs the data into the database and hides the 1st panel and shows the next one. HTH...

Include web form inside web form

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

Web resources about - Leading zero ?! - asp.net.web-forms

Leading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... here. For the city and metropolitan borough in West Yorkshire, England, see Leeds . For other uses, see Lead (disambiguation) . "Line leading" ...

Buckeye Nation? Ohio State Dominates Oregon in Facebook Conversation Leading Up to Title Game
While the University of Oregon is favored over Ohio State University in Monday night’s College Football Playoff National Championship Game Presented ...

Hürriyet Daily News - LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION
Hurriyet Daily News is the leading news source for Turkey and the region. Hurriyet daily news, turkish daily news, turkish news, hürriyet daily ...

Leading Facebook Dating App Zoosk Adds Last.fm and Netflix Integration
Leading Facebook dating application Zoosk is now the 13th largest Facebook application overall by total reach, according to AppData. Zoosk is ...

Tehran Times - Iran's Leading International Daily
Tehran Times - Iran's Leading International Daily

Leading Geeks (@LeadingGeeks) on Twitter

Virtual-Strategy Magazine - Your leading source for virtualization news
Virtual Strategy Magazine is an online publication devoted entirely to virtualization technologies.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
DailyTimes delivers the latest breaking news and information on the latest top stories, entertainment, business, cricket, politics, and more. ...

Mobile News Online - The UK's leading mobile communication industry news site
This month, thousands of students will be starting university for the first time. Some will need new phones. Mystery Caller is on the case to ...

Who are the UK’s Leading Social Business Influencers?
We have attempted to create a list of the top Social Business Influencers in and around the UK. These influencers have, through what they have ...