Javascript Debugging in DotNet IDE ?

suppose i have written few javascript function in a file called test.aspx.

i want to debug those function in DotNet IDE.please tell me all the steps that how to debug
Javascript in DotNet IDE.
0
newbie_

Press F5 ..
In VS.NET IDE
click on Debug -> Windows -> Running Documents
Select the page which contains javascript to be debug from that runnin documents.
put the break point...
hope it works out..
some better ways are there.
i try to get back to you with appropriate steps.
Arul
0
csharpdev

Web Forms with no DLL using VS .NET IDE
Basically, I've been trying to make ASPX web pages with VS .NET and have learned a little of how to not use the DLL that gets created when the project is compiled and use the .VB source files themselves at run-time. I've been experimenting with changing the keyword CodeBehindFile to SRC; removing the project name from Inherits to look directly at the VB class (i.e. MyProject.MyClass to just MyClass.) I've been changing the private routines with in the class to be public. I have had sucess with getting the pages to work with code files. However, I've been having certain problems in .NET I...

using javascript to change .net web form properties
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to ASP.NET and I'm trying to find the best solution to this problem I'm having.  I believe ultimately what I need to be able to do is change the ImageUrl value via javascript of an ImageButton.  A small example of what I'm working on can be found here in a javascript form:http://www.msu.edu/~sebenic3/This is a simple data input method for a survey. There are three distinct columns, when you select a number within a column it will change the .gif image to show it's selected and then populate the textbox with that value.  I...

Acessing variables, objects and functions from javascript to VB .NET Web Forms
I have included some javascript files in my vb.net application. I want to access the variables, objects and functions of Javascript to the VB.NET Web Forms, which means that I want to transfer the methods from Javascript to the code-behind in a web form. How do I do this? Can anybody help me with some sample codes...thanks in advance . you can't pass javascript variables (client side) to code-behind (server side). you can however put your variables into hidden input fields then access those input fields from code-behind. or use ajax I think the only way to do this is...

Acessing variables,arrays, objects and functions from javascript to VB .NET Web Forms
I have a textbox where user can put data.I store data into an array .I did this with java script.now i want to acess the array from the Codebehind  in vb.net web pages.here is the codefunction MakeArray( n ) { if( n <= 0 ) { this.length = 0; return this; } this.length = n; for( var i = 1; i <= n; i++ ) { this[ i ] = 0; } return this; } var Form1 = new MakeArray( 25 ); var index = 0; var cmmnd = 1; function f_store( sTR ) { var i; if( index >= Form1.length ) { for( i = 1; i < Form1.length; i++ ) Form1[i-1] = Form1; index = Form1.length - 1; } Form1[ index ] = cmmnd + ":" + sT...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web forms and mobile web forms

Debugging exception when loading a web page in the Web Forms Designer
In a project at work I have inherited, I am getting an exception when loading an .aspx page in the Web Forms designer. The project was originally created with VS .NET 2002 and I am upgrading it to VS .NET 2003. It appears that the Web Forms designer actually attempts to instantiating an instance of the codebehind class in order to bring ou the Web Forms designer page. Why does it do this ?The codebehind class inherits from another class, which inherits from System.Web.UI.Page. It is in this other class in which the exception is occurring.Is there any way I can debug this so that I can find o...

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

JavaScript from web form?
How can I call and get the values from JavaScript when running a web form? Basically I want to get the client's screen resolution so I can center controls inside the web form. I've determined the JavaScript values I need are... screen.width screen.height ....but I have no clue how to get those values inside PB. I'm using PB 11.5.1 Build 4675. Any ideas or other ways to get the screen resolution of the client? Thanks. Shenn Sellers Is it not available from the .NET framework? System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation.PrimaryMonitorSize -- Paul Horan[S...

Web resources about - Javascript Debugging in DotNet IDE ? - asp.net.web-forms

JavaScript SDK - Facebook-Entwickler
Overview The JavaScript SDK provides a rich set of client-side functionality for accessing Facebook...