Inserting <Object> before <form> tag when rendering control - Can it be done?

What happens now:
<form VIEWSTATE= " ... " >
<object> objectstuff </object>
</form>
what I need is:
<object>objectstuff</object>
<form VIEWSTATE= " ... " ></form>
I have tried the RegisterClientScriptBlock method on a whim, but it places the code inside the <form> tag. I've tried other methods to no avail. The object absolutely fails if placed inside the form tag. I am not sure what method to override or how I can register the ActiveX any other way.
How can I get the Web control to write out the Object Tag before the default Form Tag?
thanks -
David.
0
DavidInDC