Index Server Advance Query

Where in asp.net and index server can I have results of searchs of 2 words.. like "air combat" and not get back "repair" results.. I know if you go to the Index Query form and opt for Advance search I get my single result... but how do you turn that on in asp.net or is that a flag I need to turn on in code?

thanks

mike

0
netrunner1987

 Hello,

I can't understand what you describe clearly .So Can you describe it in detail?

Thanks!

0
KeFang

Deploying Vb.Net Web Forms on the server
I created a setup file for my first test Web Application. It has a few forms that I like to test on the server. What do I have to do on the server for it to work properly. I have it working on my dev machine. What do I have to install and is there any changes that I have to make to machine.config or any other files. I am using the default settings in Global and web.config files. These files were generated by the Vb.Net 2003. I have been reading on this for awhile and like to make sure of the steps I have to follow. Any help will be greatly appreciated....

aspx form works in Visual Studio web server but not on my main IIS web server.
Hi all,  I have a simple form that works fine in the VS local web server but when I copy the files (index.aspx, index.aspx.vb, web.config) to my IIS server I can see the form but when I click the hyperlink the form doesn't work. It is as if the .aspx can't execute the .aspx.vb page. Any ideas why this would be?  This is my first asp.net project so I am a complete novice here. Thanks.  My aspx code: <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="login.aspx.vb" Inherits="Default2" %> <html xmlns=...

Web form on two web servers
Hi,  Consider a website which is composed of two webforms (for example in two frames) and each one is hosted on a different web server. Is there an easy and secure way to make them share state information with each other? For example, I would like one form to display a picture only if the user can answer a skill testing question in the other form. So form A somehow has to tell form B that it should reload with the picture enabled. I don't want to do it via a cookie on the user's computer, because then the user might be able to fake the cookie and get the picture without answering ...

Need help running query on Indexing Server in VB.NET with VS2005
In a web project I am trying to run a simple query on a catalog off of our Microsoft Indexing server.  I'm having a couple of problems.  #1 - The tutorials keep refering to a view inside the catalog, but my server admin doesn't know what that means.  How do we find the view name? #2 - The line: Return oCommand.ExecuteReader() returns this error;Incorrect syntax near '-1.'.  Expected end-of-file, ';', AS, CREATE, DOT, DOTDOT, DOTDOT_SCOPE, DOTDOTDOT, DOTDOTDOT_SCOPE, DROP, ORDER_BY, SELECT, SET, WHERE. SQLSTATE=42000The query being executed is:  SELECT ...

Access local server(LAN Server) from Web Server(Web Application Server)
Hello All I have a local server for my LAN and a Web server(at remote location).Is it possible to access my Local Server from my Web Server ? Thanks MS  ...

add/change name/delete server files via vb.net web form
I have the add(upload) part of this page figured out. I have an application with an "Images" sub directory. I know how to access the getfiles() method from the system.IO namespace. I am using a while loop to create a table with an edit button (so that you can change the name of the file) and a delete button so you can remove the file from the server. Each file is on a new line much like it would look if it was bound to a datalist or datagrid. Here is where I am clueless. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am not looking for someone to write this for me, beca...

Is my web server 32bit .net or 64bit .net?
If I want to call some .net library to find out what version of .net I'm running, any suggestions on which call to make?Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi, Would this work for you: http://www.hanselman.com/blog/ProgrammaticallyDetermineWhatVersionOfASPNETYoureRunning.aspxDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. this post does not tell me 32 or 64.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET I don't know of any assembly that will tell you that....

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

Is there any possible way that forms authentication can work on a web farm w/o each servers machine key values being set to the same thing?i have a site that is on a web farm and the servers dont have
 Is there any possible way that forms authentication can work on a web farm w/o each servers machine key values being set to the same thing?i have a site that is on a web farm and the servers dont have the machine keys set......but the forms authentication works fine. "Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live" -D. Thompson // f bush. ----------- "No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed." -Harold MacMillan A couple of things spring to mind. 1. Some form of "st...

All web pages hang on web server when one of the web pages calls a run away sql query
Hi: We have a Windows 2003 dedicated web server running the .NET Frameworks 1.0 and 2.0.  We have a SQL Server cluster running SQL Server 2000.  Unfortunately, we do not have a test environment.  I have 2 .NET web sites in production.  My coworker has a voting .NET web page using AJAX on the same server.  The coworker wrote a query that was not indexing properly and when the page fired the query...the cluster went to almost 100% utilization.  My two web pages would hang and show a blank white page on the default.aspx.  Neither of m...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

VS.NET cannot detect Web Matrix web server
I'm running VS.NET 2003 on XP Home, so I have Web Matrix installed as a web server (I don't have IIS).I wanted to create my first web application with VS.NET, but when I select New Project -> asp.net web application I get the following message:VS.NET cannot detect a web server running asp.net 1.1... etc.I have the NET framework installed (SDK). Also I notice that I do not have a web server icon in my system tray. Do I have to do something to configure or enable Web Matrix web server (I only installed it).Many thanksChris Hey,VS.NET 2003 requires IIS; Web Matrix local web serve...

Web resources about - Index Server Advance Query - asp.net.web-forms

Advance of the Islamic Courts Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ethiopian heavy weapons, including artillery, GTG, GTA missiles. Unknown number of Ethiopian tank forces. Ethiopian helicopters. The Advance ...

3Q Digital Examines Mobile Advertising Results In Advance Of Facebook’s 1Q Earnings Call
With Facebook’s first-quarter earnings call set for Wednesday after the close of trading, digital marketing agency 3Q Digital offered a preview ...

With 90 minutes' advance notice, Plain... - SaveThePlainDealer - Facebook
With 90 minutes' advance notice, Plain Dealer management announced late this afternoon that tonight it will lay off an unspecified number of ...

Oregon and Ohio State advance in the inaugural College Football Playoff semifinals
Football fans rang in the new year with the inaugural College Football Playoff ( @CFBPlayoff ) semifinals on @ESPN and Twitter. And now Ohio ...

Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register - Visalia news, community, entertainment, yellow pages ...
VisaliaTimesDelta.com and TulareAdvanceRegister.com is the home page of Tulare County newspapers with updated news and information for Visalia, ...

Advance Digital - LinkedIn
... you discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners. Local Reach, Active Consumers Advance ...

Lynchburg News & Advance
Get Lynchburg News & Advance on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Troops Advance during Anti-Shabaab Operation in Somalia - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... third day of the SNA’s joint offensive with the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM), dubbed “Operation Free Shabelle”, troops have advanced ...

Oil advances on report US supply declines
Oil climbed to a one-week high in New York after a report showed US crude inventories fell, easing a supply glut.

Opal advances: Last day for sale of most paper tickets
Thursday will be the last day that people will be able to buy most paper tickets for NSW's public transport system, and commuters are being urged ...