How to ?? XML 'back' to webforms rich text 'front'

Hi,

I have some functionality that I'm trying to update.

Previously, I had a list of html pages, where each could be chosen from a menu and shown in an iframe. They are simple html pages but they contain formatting such as font sizes and colours, and also some hyperlinks.

What I want to do (in asp.net 2.0), is to store this data in a xml file (perhaps even in a database). What I can't work out is how it should best be stored and how presented on the page.

Is the XML control linking to xml files and xsl files my answer??

I'm not sure which way I should look and don't really know what I should google for.

Thanks.

0
johngccfc

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''

'IN' Clause or 'OR'
Hello, [1]: select * from TABLEA where COL1 IN('value1','value2''valu3'....) [2]:select * from TABLEA where COL1 = 'value1' OR COL1= 'value2' OR COL1='valu3'. TABLEA is a huge table and it has non-clustered index on COL1. Among the above 2 queries, which query will give me the better performance or fast response and WHY? What is the difference between 'IN' and 'OR' clauses as for as Sybase Optimization is concerned. Which is the better one to be used on huge tables. Thanks. Mac An IN list is treated ...

'b'..'a'

'or' or 'union'

Can't edit text in the 'Basic text Box' OR 'Rich Text Editor'
have, DNN 3.0.13 installed on Windows server 2003have tried sitting at the server and on a workstationI first tried to edit the text on the home page, the text editor shows up but it is empty/blank, I couldn't put my cursor in the text area and type anything.I have also tried to create a new page and try to edit a text area, same problem.....I have also tried to use the events module and tried to add an event, same problem...PS. preview in not on.Thanks in advance, Peter What browser are you using?Are you using a custom skin?Icthus TechnologiesBuilding Faith on the Internet Im havi...

EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''
What does the following SQL code mean?  EXEC sp_msforeachtable 'sp_spaceused ''?'''Johan TheunissenMCPD, MCSE, MCTS BizTalk 2006==============================Please mark the most helpful reply/replies as "Answer". JohanNL:sp_msforeachtable This is the name of the SP that resides in the master database.  This SP executes one or more commands for a table. JohanNL:sp_spaceused This is the command that you want to run for each of the tables residing in your current database.  As you might have understood so far, that this is again a...

'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
I'm attempting to invoke with parameters:  Dim thing2 As New mydelsubPBStep(AddressOf pbStep) Me.Invoke(thing2, "setMax", dt.Rows.Count)      <---- this is where the error occurs   the delegate looks like this: Private Delegate Sub mydelsubPBStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer)   the function it's calling looks like this:Private Sub pbStep(ByVal mode As String, ByVal value As Integer) Select Case mode.ToLower Case "clear" ProgressBar1.Value = 0 Case "step" ProgressBar1.PerformStep() L...

'To', 'CC', & 'BCC'
Name: Dick Tracy Email: philipdottracyatoptusnetdotcomdotau Product: Thunderbird Summary: 'To', 'CC', & 'BCC' Comments: I have just started using Thunderbird and while I find it quite excellent- I suggest having a button to add addressees to 'BCC' as well. Currently each 'BCC' addressee has to be selected manually. I send e-mail to quite a number of people at a time and I do not wish to readily spread others addresses easily. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0....

'back' and 'forward' buttons
Name: iskoah Email: kois_at_juno.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: 'back' and 'forward' buttons Comments: i have always liked the back and forward butons as big icons. so you can just whip your mouse up and click it really quick. with this, the button is only the arrow image. and the rest of it is the drop-down menu. i would really like to have the buttons have a biger clicking space. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Web resources about - How to ?? XML 'back' to webforms rich text 'front' - asp.net.web-forms