How to retrieve web form values with a Webbrowser control

Hi all,

From a stand alone applicaiton written in visual basic, how can I retrieve values form a asp.net form using the WebBrowser control?

0
jsn1

jsn1:

Hi all,

From a stand alone applicaiton written in visual basic, how can I retrieve values form a asp.net form using the WebBrowser control?

Hi jsn1,

Try to use following code to solve your problem,

Me.webBrowser1.Document.All("UserId").GetAttribute("value")

Hope it helps,

Hong Gang

Hong-Gang Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support
Hong

Clearing Web Controls Values from a Web Form
I have a web form and after a user submit it I want to clear the form so that they may submit another entry. I have seen examples in VB of how to loop thru a web form and clear the controls, but I need a C# solution. I have tried the following code, while it does not give me an error, it does not clear the controls on the form. Any suggestions? Thanks! foreach (Control parent in Page.Controls)         {             foreach (Control child in parent.Controls)           ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

Retreiving a value from a web form within a web user control
Hi  I have a page (web form) that retreives some data from a database. To be more specific: at some point when user clicks a button (in the web form) there is some ID number retreived from a database in code behind. At the same time the Visible property of the nestet web user control is chamged to true. I want than forward the ID to the web user control so that a grid view can load data from a database for that ID. How can I access that data (the ID) within a web user control context nested in that page?  Kind regards   Check this ;ink  http://www.codeproject.com/K...

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - How to retrieve web form values with a Webbrowser control - asp.net.web-forms

Windows Phone WebBrowser control tips
This blog post was authored by Chee Chen Tong, a Program Manager on the Windows Phone team. - Adam Including a WebBrowser control in your Windows ...

CineXPlayer – The best way to enjoy your Xvid movies (inc. AC3/eAC3 + Dolby Digital Plus upto 5.1 channels) ...
Get CineXPlayer – The best way to enjoy your Xvid movies (inc. AC3/eAC3 + Dolby Digital Plus upto 5.1 channels) on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Wikipedia talk:AutoWikiBrowser/Bugs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Only use this page to report bugs in the current version of the software. Update to the most recent version, check to make sure your bug has ...

Privacy Policy - Beyond
Beyond International Limited is a leading international producer and distributor of television and digital content, headquartered in Sydney and ...

Google Chrome: gebruik een snelle, nieuwe browser. Voor pc, Mac en Linux
Google Chrome is een browser die een minimalistisch ontwerp combineert met innovatieve technologie waarmee browsen op het web sneller, eenvoudiger ...

ACCESS - Advanced Software Solutions - Mobile, Embedded, Connected TV, Connected Home, Automotive, Digital ...
ACCESS is a global provider of advanced software solutions and services to the mobile, embedded, connected TV, connected home, automotive, digital ...

Apps : The Billings Gazette - Montana & Wyoming News
Digital Subscriptions Advertise More Subscriber Services Contact Us About Us Mobile Apps Join the conversation Log In Register Subscribe Contribute ...

Bloglines
Bloglines

StencilsTop - Cacoo Store
The Cacoo Store is a store where Cacoo users can trade stencils and templates that you can use on Cacoo editor. The Cacoo Store is open for all ...

Stay refused on access to Gates
A federal judge denies Microsoft's request for a stay to appeal the ruling on public access to Bill Gates's questioning by the government. A ...